SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:27 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I am really looking forward to see what Becca does next.  Chris missed a great opportunity but he had a show to complete.  I wish Whit luck and hope for the best for the final couple.  Great discussion on this thread.  It is happening on SM too.  We are not alone.  ;)

hey SM hi .. good that we crossed the same path again giggling

Stuc suggest us Chres fans to ask Chres to matchmaking B ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 12 2498057887 . i am on board with this and may ask help from the famous Bleu for this. Hugesmile

meanwhile i am on board with SD-connection : Roberto or Football-connection: Tim Tebow laugh out loud.

apparently twitter world people had the same thing in mind.. i saw hundreds of tweets suggesting a perfect match for B, left and right: from Graham Bunn, Em's BIL, Brian and family/relatives of the tweeters. :P

I saw Graham tweet he was flattered.   Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:28 pm

as far as i can recall, C took B touring to his favorite places in AR, bowling and some other activities too. Implying his favorite activities in leisure time. Take it as you will Smiley.

For me, FWIW, watching B-C journey end it that way give me the exact same dejavue of Reid and Jillian. The lost of what could be a potential lasting great love. Sadz. the real genuine rare connection that had to surrendered due to this show ridicul format of a must-have proposal.

That said, i think Chrisney is a match too and has a shot to make it in a long run. I just wished they pulled a Chres and working out the new relationship out of the limelight. Best of luck to them. I always love a wedding that can come out from this cray2 show.

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:28 pm

FLChica wrote:
sfrank wrote:
FLChica wrote:
Chris was so desperately in love with Becca that he took her bowling on their LCD? Please tell me the emoji means you are joking. That ranks right up there with the LCD that involved swimming with sharks!

Its Arlington, Iowa not Las Vegas. Not much to do in there...he took her to his favorite spot in town. Becca had already seen Arlington on road trip and Whitney was getting home tour. Its not like TPTB would have allowed both to have the same date.
Becca saw Arlington along with three other contestants who were bored out of their skulls waiting for their dates. Chris could have taken Whitney bowling; he chose not to. Chris could have taken Becca onto his farm, with him in the combine adjacent to his dad and then into his home. He chose not to. 

It wasn't about a contestant seeing Arlington. It was about Chris seeing Whitney living in his world. Choice made.

You are right Whitney's date was right up there...right next to Jade's date. giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:35 pm

FLChica wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Jolena, I was talking about the LCD night time for both Becca and Whit. OMG, the difference is huge. Go back and watch. I can only imagine what B /C daytime was like?

They went bowling, I can guess how it went. Hugesmile
Chris was so desperately in love with Becca that he took her bowling on their LCD? Please tell me the emoji means you are joking. That ranks right up there with the LCD that involved swimming with sharks!
I thought the funniest date (can't remember if it was FD/LCD ) was PLo taking Sadie Murray scuba diving in a swimming pool. How exciting???

One of the things both B and C said is that it didn't matter what they did, they really enjoyed hanging out with one another.
Besides, according to Chris article, Strawberry point  where they had their date was his favorite hang out place.

We can debate all we want, B had Chris's heart, his mom told B that the decision was hers, so basically, it was Becca to lose. She wanted him, but she wasn't ready for a proposal.

I wish the couple great happiness, the real work begins now.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:43 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
FLChica wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

I thought the funniest date (can't remember if it was FD/LCD ) was PLo taking Sadie Murray scuba diving in a swimming pool. How exciting???

One of the things both B and C said is that it didn't matter what they did, they really enjoyed hanging out with one another.
Besides, according to Chris article, Strawberry point  where they had their date was his favorite hang out place.

We can debate all we want, B had Chris's heart, his mom told B that the decision was hers, so basically, it was Becca to lose. She wanted him, but she wasn't ready for a proposal.

I agree, there is no question Becca has/had Chris's heart. His Mom and Dad confirmed it .imo
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:49 pm

FLChica wrote:
sfrank wrote:
FLChica wrote:

Its Arlington, Iowa not Las Vegas. Not much to do in there...he took her to his favorite spot in town. Becca had already seen Arlington on road trip and Whitney was getting home tour. Its not like TPTB would have allowed both to have the same date.
Becca saw Arlington along with three other contestants who were bored out of their skulls waiting for their dates. Chris could have taken Whitney bowling; he chose not to. Chris could have taken Becca onto his farm, with him in the combine adjacent to his dad and then into his home. He chose not to. 

It wasn't about a contestant seeing Arlington. It was about Chris seeing Whitney living in his world. Choice made.

Becca hasn't even decided to move there yet, all she knew is that she wanted Chris, everything else was blurry for her, so it would not make any sense to take her there, where as Whit said she wanted to move, so she get to try it. No biggy.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:51 pm

Was the deleted scenes with Becca for last night in this thread? Thanks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:54 pm

Just remember, there is an online vote that had 88% that said, OMG he should have picked B, and 11% Whit, that's a lot of people to favorite an F2 as the best choice for him.

So, I said we are in the majority here, just saying...
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:57 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
FLChica wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

The real work began on November 23rd. That I think is what we all have concern about is that we didn't see more joy at the AFTR. The show didn't matter to me. The real love story starts after the cameras are off. It was the AFTR that had me concerned, not the season. They are not acting like a couple that is happy. They seemed tired to me and not as happy as others in the past.

They could still make it. I just expected that three months after the finale they would be much happier. I was actually looking forward to celebrating the couple. I learned my lesson with Des and Chris. You can pick what you need maybe not what you thought you wanted and it can be wonderful. I didn't get wonderful out of that AFTR. From what I heard about the lack of touching and such there wasn't a lot of wonderful in the morning talk show circuit either.

And I am an old married person. I still enjoy touching my hubby and feeling joy with him. I hope that never goes away and yes, we are both mature, having gotten together in our late 30s.

BTW, what happened to needing to marry quickly and having those babies that made Whitney the perfect fit?

Could it be that the wicked sisters got it wrong? They should have let baby brother chose with his heart?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:11 am

Maggenzm wrote:Just remember, there is an online vote that had 88% that said, OMG he should have picked B, and 11% Whit, that's a lot of people to favorite an F2 as the best choice for him.

So, I said we are in the majority here, just saying...

clapping! clapping! clapping!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:12 am

^^ stuck this is probably getting off topic in the Becca thread, but i'd encourage you to watch some of the less formal interviews, ie. People and E! as I think it shows a more relaxed them where you can see a connection. Also it was my impression that Arlington is happening right after LA from the E interview (Chris says it will take pressure off of Whitney for them to both be in LA and live together for the first time). feel free to PM me if you don't want to search for links Smiley
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:13 am

stuckinsc wrote:I just have to say if it isn't about finding a girlfriend it is about finding a wife then why are we not hearing about a wedding and why DWTS?  Something doesn't smell right.

Thankfully, Becca is great.  Emily's BIL is hot, I say go for it Becca get your butt back to Louisiana!

What is Emily's BIL's name? Hugesmile

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz