SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 80 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:01 am

Beccatilley5 wrote:Hello! Becca here- I just came across all of these message boards and read a few pages. Thank you for the kind words from those who said (wrote) them. Also, thanks to some of you who supported me from last season. I want to address the "immaturity" and "social climbing" comments. I am sorry that I am louder and more outgoing and a little more ridiculous and obnoxious than I was portrayed on the show... I totally understand if it's not your cup of tea- I don't feel like I should even need to defend myself but I got a little heated reading MORE comments from people who don't know me. As far as the "social climbing" - I have met some of the most amazing people through my experience on the bachelor. I shouldn't have to feel the need to apologize for taking fun photos and fun clothes with fun new girlfriends. It's a really weird thing to go on a dating show and have everyone write their opinions of you in Instagram comments, twitter replies, or message boards. It's hard because some people want to be a part of what is going on and see what I am doing and then there are folks like some of you who dislike that most. I'm learning that I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if i don't. I just wanted to say something... I hope this is not a sign of immaturity and more just a way of reminding you that these comments and threads can be read by the person (whom you don't know) that you are speaking about. Hope you're all well and have a nice week! ❤️
starwelcome @Beccatilley5 I couldn't imagine what it is like to be scrutinized for everything you do and yes that comes with being a public figure to some extent, but at the end of the day, as you said, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't so it is always best to just be your authentic self. Thank you for your post and all the best!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 80 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by rhondam Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:07 am

Well I cannot sleep again, what is new? hmmm Welcome Becca!!

Welcomeparty!

In my opinion, you don't need to apologize for being true to who you are. You will never please everyone so you should only promote items and be friends if YOU WANT TO or don't promote items or be friends IF YOU DON'T. Just do what feels right to you and *beep* everyone else! :Nod: This is my (unsolicited) advice. Smiley

I can only imagine it would be very very weird to see both the overly gushing and the disturbingly hateful comments written about oneself from complete strangers and I wonder if it would help to take the comments with a grain of salt? You know, just like there are pros and cons to most everything and these comments would be the cons of your fame and the pros would be all of the perks you now receive—entry to events, free clothes, meeting Sam Smith laugh out loud etc.

You appear to me to be one of the most down to earth contestants of the last two seasons (that's all I've seen and still remember) so I think everything should work out well for you :yes: . While we have you here, can I please ask you a couple of questions if I may?

1) Can you tell us to what extent your involvement with Jared is/was?
2) What is your personal opinion of Nick Viall now that you've met him?
3) I won't ask if you like Ben because most everyone does but if you are allowed to say, will you be going on his season?

Thank you in advance Becca!! Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:25 am

Oops, just got called out by Becca for calling her a social climber! Becca, just ignore that part and focus on where I said you were one of the nicest people from the franchise, okay?

And, all you have to do for me to not get called "immature" is to:
A) never make a roofie joke again. I know I've harped on it, but it's just really dumb and lacking in compassion, which isn't like you
B) don't go on Ben's season. Actually, just stay away from bachelor guys in general.
C) for extra points, maybe have a long talk with Kaitlyn?

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:24 am

Hi Becca!  welcomebanner

I wouldn't take what people write on these boards that seriously since, like you said, we don't really know you. We often end up nitpicking people out of sheer boredom, but personally I don't think you deserve any harsh criticism. You're still one of the nicest, if not the nicest, and most normal people to appear on this show. Just be you and enjoy your life to the fullest! No reason to apologize for something that isn't hurting anyone. All the best!

P.S. You looked gorgeous at the iHeartRadio festival!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:50 am

Hi Becca!
Loved you on Chris' season. although I don't like some of your tweet made with Kaitlyn, I still think you are genuine and nice.

so if what you are doing is making yourself happy and not hurting anyone, then just be an apologetic you.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:53 am

Awkward!  giggling

You're still more likeable than Andi, so there's that?  laugh out loud

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 80 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:19 am

Welcome Becca.

BTW, you are one of my favourite and stay awesome!

:cutesmile!:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:48 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz