SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 16 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:16 pm

I know he meant it as a compliment to W when he was talking about why he picked her on ATFR but when he kept saying I chose her because she was like my sisters I kept thinking you are going to be married to your sisters... how romantic. Also thought it was interesting that he started out saying is the most caring person he knows and then changed it to ONE of the most caring people he knows. I really hope they can make it work, I really do because I think they all deserve to be happy but I just don't see it. JMO.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 16 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:17 pm

She probably Feels a bit responsible after seeing how he seems detached from this person he supposedly loves. We dont know him and we can see how affected he was by Becca on the ATFR, how he has been unable to deny he would have chosen Becca if she had given him what he wanted, and watching his dad and mum say they were suprised to see W at the FRC. A lot for somene to take in.
I would find it difficult to sleep too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:19 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
see2love wrote:
hmbach wrote:

Yeah according to the latest US magazine article it sounded more like he got himself a farm hand the way they were talking about having her help on the farm.  sad
Isnt life funny? Whitney preached moving toIowa immediately, getting married and popping babies yet its all postponed to stay in California where "the california girls" live. 
I really never believed W to be honest, she had a script to get the man and that was what she did.
Chris should have taken a risk and not go for the path with least resistance.

ITA.  I also think the Soules sisters giggling  had a big say in what decision little brother would make and they wanted him to choose Whitney.  TPTB wanted an engagement.  I feel Papa and Mama Soules just wanted him to be happy.  The bottom line is he was outnumbered.  

If he couldn't stand for what he truly wanted then it's a good thing that Becca didn't cave in. imo. I'm old school when it comes to relationships. I believe a man should do whatever it takes to win the woman he wants to be with. In history, there were men who gave up Kingdoms for a woman. :yes:

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:21 pm

I think he meant she felt like family already. That she fit in so well. That it felt right and flowed. I was so pro Becca and wanted her to be F1 but see now that Chris was not the right man for her. I am rooting for Chris and Whitney to make it. For Becca how about someone introducing her to Tim Tebow? Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:22 pm

see2love wrote:She probably Feels a bit responsible after seeing how he seems detached from this person he supposedly loves. We dont know him and we can see how affected he was by Becca on the ATFR, how he has been unable to deny he would have chosen Becca if she had given him what he wanted, and watching his dad and mum say they were suprised to see W at the FRC. A lot for somene to take in.
I would find it difficult to sleep too!

True... or she could be thinking "I made a mistake, I still really like this guy"

I think it's a combination of things probably though, chiefly I really believe that she wants to see her friends (and Chris) happy. I think she may be seeing (like the rest of us) that that may not be the case.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:23 pm

Pia1 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
see2love wrote:
Isnt life funny? Whitney preached moving toIowa immediately, getting married and popping babies yet its all postponed to stay in California where "the california girls" live. 
I really never believed W to be honest, she had a script to get the man and that was what she did.
Chris should have taken a risk and not go for the path with least resistance.

ITA.  I also think the Soules sisters giggling  had a big say in what decision little brother would make and they wanted him to choose Whitney.  TPTB wanted an engagement.  I feel Papa and Mama Soules just wanted him to be happy.  The bottom line is he was outnumbered.  

If he couldn't stand for what he truly wanted then it's a good thing that Becca didn't cave in. imo. I'm old school when it comes to relationships. I believe a man should do whatever it takes to win the woman he wants to be with. In history, there were men who gave up Kingdoms for a woman. :yes:

ITA. I think he is ruled by his sisters and his mother though (and now will be by Whitney) JMO.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:27 pm

avoice wrote:I think he meant she felt like family already. That she fit in so well. That it felt right and flowed. I was so pro Becca and  wanted her to be F1 but see now that Chris was not the right man for her. I am rooting for Chris and Whitney to make it. For Becca how about someone introducing her to Tim Tebow? Smiley
Chris even told Becca during the FRC that he couldn't be the kind of man that she wanted and deserved. They each admitted to having feelings for the other & admitted their mutual respect. End of Becca & Chris story. 

Becca has attracted a lot of attention by appearing on the show and her / her family's activity on SM. Surely the right guy for her has seen her now or his family / friend / Bach nation will bring them together.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:27 pm

^^^ Hm....Sadly I agree with this and know Becca can do sooooo much better.  ;)  Whitney can too for that matter, but I still wish her well if this is what she truly wants.  I have a feeling "this" is what they are trying to figure out.  ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:29 pm

FLChica wrote:
avoice wrote:I think he meant she felt like family already. That she fit in so well. That it felt right and flowed. I was so pro Becca and  wanted her to be F1 but see now that Chris was not the right man for her. I am rooting for Chris and Whitney to make it. For Becca how about someone introducing her to Tim Tebow? Smiley
Chris even told Becca during the FRC that he couldn't be the kind of man that she wanted and deserved. They each admitted to having feelings for the other & admitted their mutual respect. End of Becca & Chris story. 

Becca has attracted a lot of attention by appearing on the show and her / her family's activity on SM. Surely the right guy for her has seen her now or his family / friend / Bach nation will bring them together.

Agreed!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:35 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
hmbach wrote:

I would agree with you with the exception of what he is showing us with the BL.

Body language, like Chemistry is subjective to the person watching.  It really doesn't mean much.  I've seen couples come out of this show slobbering on top of one another that didn't last 10 minutes after the credits rolled.

For me, it's not the fact that they "weren't slobbering on top of one another". It was the fact that the comfort level that should be there between two people who had gotten to love and know each other over the past three months wasn't there. It seemed like two people putting on an act, IMHO.

If you watch the people videos (that were filmed before the ATFR) they are very comfortable with one another. He has his hand on her leg through out the entire interview and she has a hold of his fingers. I took away from all the interviews yesterday that they have really gotten to know one another. I believe they only missed one question out of both the newlywed type games they played. It sounded like they already have their own little inside jokes and seem to be on the same page with the number of children they want.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:53 pm

whit90 wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I just have to say if it isn't about finding a girlfriend it is about finding a wife then why are we not hearing about a wedding and why DWTS?  Something doesn't smell right.

Thankfully, Becca is great.  Emily's BIL is hot, I say go for it Becca get your butt back to Louisiana!

What is it that makes those 2 things mutually exclusive?  Can't he do DWTS while getting to know his fiancé better?  Sean did the show and lo and behold he and Cat were married a few months later.   I didn't expect Chris to be married in 6 months but I'm seeing that other's expectations of this couple are different from mine.  

Sean did say it was hard on her while he was doing DWTS due to all the rehearsal time he put in. She did not know anyone and spent a lot of her time alone.  I will not compare this couple to Sean/Cat he knew she was the one pretty much from the start. You could see that Chris is or was still wanting Becca at the FRC. JMO

Whitney won't have the same problems as Cat. Whitney has a job that will keep her relatively busy during the day.

I disagree that Sean knew it was Cat from the start. Chris H. said that he knew that Chris S. was going to pick Whitney in Bali. He went on to say that Whitney was never an option to go home in Bali. She was safe. It's my personal (educated) opinion that all the angst over Becca and Kaitlyn in Bali had more to do with who TPTB saw as the next Bachelorette than it had to do with Chris's feelings for the 2 women.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:00 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I noticed he was fidgeting the entire time he was talking to Becca.  His hands especially.  

Well...it would've been very, very, very inappropriate to put them on Becca's leg or hold Becca's and them have hand dances!  giggling giggling giggling  

But, seriously I do think he was nervous.  Not that they left things on bad terms or anything along those lines (like many have), more the first time facing her since FRC and having all those feelings rush back.  I think that would be rough for any lead.  I'm not even taking into account any unresolved feelings or lack there off, depending on which team and love story has been viewed all season.

ITA. I was thinking he doesn't look happy. I wonder after seeing Becca again, it's making him depressed and is pushing W away and not showing any affection. I feel so sad for all three.

And yes, that was the most unromantic FRC. He didn't have a huge smile someone would have when just proposing. He also said in a VO at the LCD with Becca about her being the most incredible he's every met. Not something to say when you're about to propose to someone else.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz