SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:24 am

mindless wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
mindless wrote:

Because I have eyes.

I think the point is that what is opinion is to be stated as opinion, with the use of IMO, JMHO etc.  There is a distinction between opinion and fact.

I don't see how it's an opinion that Chris liked Becca very much. He's stated it himself about a thousand times now during and after the show. Whether he was in love with her is up for discussion, but saying he never liked her is ridiculous. IMHO.

clapping! yes !
I would have to be deaf and blind to not be able to see the chemistry and connection between Chris and Becca .
Any denial from Chris or his family would be only damage control IMO...

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:51 am

mindless wrote:
hmbach wrote:I made the mistake of going to the Bachelor FB page and some woman who buys her beef from Chris's sister is on and on about how much Whitney and Chris are in love and the Becca story was all edit Chris never liked Becca.  Now I am hopeful for Whitney and Chris's sake that they are really as she says they are, but I don't believe the edit part or that he didn't/doesn't have feelings for Becca.  The storyline of boring virgin maybe but not the chemistry. Just venting here because I don't want to be rude on the FB page.  Smiley

I hope that's just the woman's opinion and not what Chris told his sister or Whitney, because it's clearly not true.

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 3806527698 Ya Chris "did not like Becca," but he LOVED kissing her. Sorry I could not resist. cantstopl

In all seriousness, this happens every season and my hope is people like the woman posting on FB take a lesson from Becca, Chris and Whit.... they have shown nothing but respect for one another and appear to be friends post show. Smiley This silly TV show is over and even though I have my own opinions as to what really happened on the show, I wish nothing but the best for Chris and the final 2 women.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:51 am

Chris said himself in the non-edited ATFR that His chemistry with Becca was "undeniable" and that he "fell in love with her" that is not my or any other viewers opinions but facts straight from his mouth. He made a choice to go with the sure thing and is excited to move forward... doesn't mean he didn't love her and they didn't have chemistry and it was all editing.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by TNGirl Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:00 am

soccermom333 wrote:
mindless wrote:
hmbach wrote:I made the mistake of going to the Bachelor FB page and some woman who buys her beef from Chris's sister is on and on about how much Whitney and Chris are in love and the Becca story was all edit Chris never liked Becca.  Now I am hopeful for Whitney and Chris's sake that they are really as she says they are, but I don't believe the edit part or that he didn't/doesn't have feelings for Becca.  The storyline of boring virgin maybe but not the chemistry. Just venting here because I don't want to be rude on the FB page.  Smiley

I hope that's just the woman's opinion and not what Chris told his sister or Whitney, because it's clearly not true.

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 3806527698  Ya Chris "did not like Becca,"  but he LOVED kissing her.  Sorry I could not resist.  cantstopl

In all seriousness, this happens every season and my hope is people like the woman posting on FB take a lesson from Becca, Chris and Whit.... they have shown nothing but respect for one another and appear to be friends post show.   Smiley This silly TV show is over and even though I have my own opinions as to what really happened on the show, I wish nothing but the best for Chris and the final 2 women.  

It would be nice if that occurred here, also. bestbud!
TNGirl
TNGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:52 am

Maggenzm wrote:from Becca's pintress

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 E9594314060ef8e021f27d9ec1aedcf4

I didn't want to leave what we had, I really liked him. He made me forget my problems, he stood up for me. I'm just a girl who fell for the right guy, at the wrong time. But every moment were together I knew I was going to get hurt but who cares. Cherish every moment you have with them because will NEVER last forever.

I guess we all thought that she was happy and had moved on. Apparently not. She must have realized after the FRC that she fell in love with him but it was too late. I read this and cried for her.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:21 am

Why would she want to hurt Whitney?  That's all a pin like that does.  I thought they were real friends.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:42 am

After much deliberation I'm here to reveal my "final" thoughts, because I actually feel unexpectedly "awesome", despite the ending wasn't the one I predicted. So this goes for Becca's team ...

I congratulate Becca, I congratulate Chris and I congratulate TPTB ... yes, you read it right (no sarcasm involved) I think TPTB gave us one incredible powerful and raw story (among so many other stories they've given us in this season, but since this is Becca's thread I'm referring only to the one concerning her) - no matter how scripted it may had been. I don't feel an ounce of sorrow for anyone. Everything fell into the right place.

If right after the episode I thought the ending was nowhere near romantic, I'm retracting my own words ... it was The Most Romantic Ending Ever.
The end of Becca&Chris. Whatever I might think now, of what it was, doesn't matter. The one story real or not is that there were feelings involved. Most probably neither of them were "there yet" on the day of FRC. But there was something indescribable between them, something I always felt and at least that feeling has never betrayed me, I'm talking about the energy flow, watching them interact.
I can't recall when I heard him mention, but he was talking about a soulmate in connection with Becca (does anyone remember? - I don't want to look back anymore). It's something that caught my attention, because I usually would do the trademark eye-roll when I would hear people talk about soulmates on this kind of show. But in that situation it felt credible, why he would thought of that. And despite so called red flag mentioned during MTP, when Chris couldn't articulate why he was considering Becca in his future, he said something that confirmed my "gut feeling". I found his explanation to be most eloquent. He said, that she "keeps him grounded, she can pull him back" (paraphrasing). Becca was capable to invert his negative. Until she couldn't anymore. And that's when the break happened. I still adore that long quote from "Eat, Pray, Love" book about the soulmate being your mirror, someone who challenges you and opens you up, but eventually you feel the need to break away, because it becomes too painful.

Their story was never about falling head over heels for each other, so I was wondering whether they would jump impulsively into at the end ... I thought they would, that was my prediction of the surprising edit (I know, what a fool I am) ... but now, reflecting, I believe they both made a decision that was equally mature, wise and in best interest for both. Some can argue whether it was right or wrong, but I firmly believe you can't do wrong if you're honest with yourself, and I think they both were. Neither him nor her denied the feelings, just those feelings weren't enough.

One of most heartbreaking stories often celebrated in verses is about separation from the person who has your heart. The mournful decision one knows that needs to be taken, despite the heart's longing. The grief-stricken realization that your love is not reciprocated and their heart belongs to someone else.

IMHO, by the time of FRC Chris and Becca only knew each other over a month, they didn't love each other, they weren't in-love, they simply felt the binding energy. They were falling with that gravity. It was strong, it was enchanting, it was comforting and exciting, but it wasn't enough. And the most sensible decision they both could make was to let it go, before making it harder and unfair for each heart.

I also don't feel the need to be sorry for Whitney, because Chris chose her. He chose Whitney. It may not look like "a young teenage love affair" and that is just fine, because they have to make it work and nurture from now on, and we don't get to see their real life through the spy-cam anymore.

Do you know the Sting's song When We Dance?

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 am

IrishGal wrote:Why would she want to hurt Whitney?  That's all a pin like that does.  I thought they were real friends.

Each can interpret her words by their own liking. I don't read the pin as some present occurrence, but more as a thoughtful reflection on the past, and see nothing wrong or hurtful in that. Everyone has their own past and a way how to wrap it up ... the famous life-story we choose to carry and live to tell. I find her choice very honest, respectful and with a positive sentiment.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:54 am

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:31 am

happygolucky wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Why would she want to hurt Whitney?  That's all a pin like that does.  I thought they were real friends.

Each can interpret her words by their own liking. I don't read the pin as some present occurrence, but more as a thoughtful reflection on the past, and see nothing wrong or hurtful in that. Everyone has their own past and a way how to wrap it up ... the famous life-story we choose to carry and live to tell. I find her choice very honest, respectful and with a positive sentiment.

I agree with the bolded. But why does Becca keep bringing it up? All season her super-fans have read a lot into her SM and in fact that's what convinced many of them she was F1. Just go back and read the Becca thread to find all the supposed hints and clues she gave, I don't think she is dumb and doesn't understand the results of her words on SM. So why does she continue to play that tune when it's totally over? Part of growing up is keeping some things to ourselves when they aren't appropriate. This is one of those times as Whit and Chris deserve their time to shine. Can't she wait a week at least? I just find it distasteful and it saddens me.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:10 am

@kategant7: @beccatilley5 What was the statement in the necklace? Did it say anything? Or just that you thought it did? You did perfect btw.

@beccatilley5: @kategant7 it says "trust your heart" ❤️

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:31 am

Whitney propably has a lot more to do right now than looking at what Beccas pinning on pinterest.  Doubt she would think to ever look. Im just nosey and happened to think about it. Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 3806527698 I found it interesting she pinned it plus she was having trouble that night sleeping. Shed just seen Chris for the first time since she left Iowa and I can still feel the chemistry between, so I cant imagine she didnt feel it too. Im sure it was all weighing heavy on her mind.

Last edited by Chrisbecca on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz