SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:21 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I love me some Becca. Love her sense of humor. With that being said....

I do worry about her. Catching up this morning, I can't help but feel something is a little off (for lack of a better word.) when it comes to real emotions or matters of the heart. First she posts that on pintress a year ago(meant to be), yet as she reflected with Chris when describing  her relationship with Dez(think she was referring to him)  she wasn't in love? scratch  
I do think if she had said she was in love with him (at that time), there's no way she would not have stood as F1. No way. IMO, she made him feel very special. It was a mindset until the end. But, after reading his blog (it broke my heart in some ways as he described Becca's lack of emotion), he finally got it. He finally realized that he had been fighting a losing battle and for what? He wanted a soulmate and Becca wasn't it. Chris feeds off of emotion...high energy. He's very passionate. All he asked is for someone to love him and share his life on the farm with that same energy. He realized he had found it after all. I'm so glad he did. As much as I love Becca, he deserved someone like Whit and I'm glad he found her. I do think he's a happy guy...a very happy guy. I hope they make it just as I hope that Becca one day will get what love is.

ITA, I went back to watch it, I see what you are talking about " she made him feel special". I feel the same way,
Rewatching the LCD, he wanted it to be her so much that, if she had give him a promise things would have turned out differently.

But, honestly, IMO she didn't give him anything to work with, she even said something like " I can't make any promises". That's huge,

How can  we ask him to take a leap of faith on someone who would not even give him a promise. That's too much to ask. She was a gem in his eyes and will always be in his heart, you can see it AFRC.

But, I believe it's going be OK for him and Whits, She truly loves him and will fight for it. IMO Becca will always have a special place in his heart and vice versa.

Are there going to be moments when he thinks about her? Of course yes, but that' s life, it doesn't take away from his relationship with Whit. We all meet people along the way that impact our lives.

This season was one of the best romantic story for me, because of Becca, but I became a big fan of Chris because of Becca.

I will never forget Chris and Becca love story. One of the most real love story. that's why we 88% of population thinks he should have picked her. but, Chris made a decision that was good for him, Becca, and Whit. JMO

Last edited by Maggenzm on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:33 pm

This thread is way off topic, and continues to go by the way side. Please discuss Chris and Whitney in this new General Discussion thread.

TY

Former Contestants Couples General discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:43 pm

Back to Becca.   These tweets made me laugh.  Oops, Ashley.  Embarassed   ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 3806527698

Ashley S. @AshleySpivey  
 ·   Mar 9    
Becca - let’s talk about that winged tip. Let’s blend it a little. K? #TheBachelor

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  · 12h12 hours ago  
@AshleySpivey haha it was the first time ive ever done it- im just grateful both sides were equal

Ashley S.
‏@AshleySpivey @beccatilley5 whelp, we have all been there! At least you didn’t do this! PS - love you have a sense of humor! ❤️ http://moby.to/g0is8t

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Back to Becca.   These tweets made me laugh.  Oops, Ashley.  Embarassed   ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 3806527698

Ashley S. @AshleySpivey  
 ·   Mar 9    
Becca - let’s talk about that winged tip. Let’s blend it a little. K? #TheBachelor

@AshleySpivey haha it was the first time ive ever done it- im just grateful both sides were equal

Ashley S.
‏@AshleySpivey   @beccatilley5 whelp, we have all been there! At least you didn’t do this! PS - love you have a sense of humor! ❤️ http://moby.to/g0is8t

What are wingtips? I dont get whats being implied?

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:24 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Back to Becca.   These tweets made me laugh.  Oops, Ashley.  Embarassed   ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 3806527698

Ashley S. @AshleySpivey  
 ·   Mar 9    

Ashley S.
‏@AshleySpivey   @beccatilley5 whelp, we have all been there! At least you didn’t do this! PS - love you have a sense of humor! ❤️ http://moby.to/g0is8t

What are wingtips? I dont get whats being implied?

It's a way of applying eyeliner.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:24 pm

Gorgeous girl!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=971654716185517
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:33 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
FLChica wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 62ee34e079df0885a37fadd0974c7899

And this one which was posted over a year ago. (also from Becca's Pinterest)
So this clearly isn't a shout-out to Chris. The only man she's ever had a "relationship" with is the former Voice guy Dez, so must have been referring to him. Then there's the didn't want to let you go thing - probably referring to Dez as well.

Yes, this was posted over a year ago, but the other one was pinned right after she saw Chris on ATFR.  Coincidence?  :gotcha:
Who knows.  Becca was quite adept at messing with folks on SM to make them think she was the F1 and to keep folks talking about her. Coincidence?
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by beka34 Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:35 pm

Jolena wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I didn't like Chris's sisters. I found them mean and bossy and very hostile to Becca because of California and his ex. I don't like people who hold their past against people who had nothing to do with it.

They were so pro-Whitney, I would consider the source and ignore it. It is the sister's version of Chris's truth not his.

Could be because they knew their brother was so pro Whitney before he even got home. :yes:  If someone was sitting here telling me that they weren't in love with my brother,didn't know if they could move to Iowa, Not sure , they just don't know ect. I'm sorry , but I would have told my brother the same things that the sisters told Chris. Every family member who cares deeply for their loved one wants to hear that the partner they bring home with intentions to marry is "head over heels" for that person.  Everyone liked Becca, who wouldn't , but Whitney had his heart from the wedding date. no doubt. TPTB  chose Becca "The virgin" to be the lead in that storyboard . Becca said it herself " she was way behind in her relationship with chris and didnt get a one on one until much later in the process like week (5 or 6 )that right there is very telling. As soon as TPTB saw the fan base that Becca was building and how everyone loved Becca (and rightfully so), they wanted her to stay until the end , their storyboard was set and Becca was the star of it. This is JMHO.

But Becca and Chris knew each other only six weeks.  I am sorry but as a sister I would have no problem with a girl who is not willing to throw her life out the window after knowing my brother six weeks.  I would have more questions about a girl who was willing throw her life out the window after six weeks.

The whole six weeks things is why I would never go on this show.  There's absolutely no way I could agree to marry someone after six weeks, in that sort of process.  Its so far away different from real life.   There are couples who make it work, but I'm sure there are some sincere couples who do try but cannot make it work because they don't work in real life  (see and Andi/Josh).

Becca wanting time and to see what they are like is normal, and that makes her an honest person.... I have known cases where the girl needed more time than the guy and they ended up happily married..

I can understand that Chris probably had serious feelings for Whitney and didn't want to give up something with Whitney when Becca was so incommital.  I absolutely get it.  I think if it doesn't work with Whitney maybe the two could give it a shot again, I don't know.  

But I'm sorry I find the whole I'm all in right away right off the bat to be.  I would have huge concerns if my brother (one is already married) got engaged in six weeks time.  Huge concerns.

beka34

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:42 pm

FLChica wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
FLChica wrote:
So this clearly isn't a shout-out to Chris. The only man she's ever had a "relationship" with is the former Voice guy Dez, so must have been referring to him. Then there's the didn't want to let you go thing - probably referring to Dez as well.

Yes, this was posted over a year ago, but the other one was pinned right after she saw Chris on ATFR.  Coincidence?  :gotcha:
Who knows.  Becca was quite adept at messing with folks on SM to make them think she was the F1 and to keep folks talking about her. Coincidence?

I don't think that Becca misled us on purpose. It just doesn't seem part of her nature. That said, did we read into some things too much? Maybe. I just find it highly suspicious that she pins this quote on Pinterest right after she saw Chris at ATFR combined with her tweets about not being able to fall asleep. She probably doesn't think anyone is watching what she is pinning either. Now, if she posted it on twitter, that would be another story.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:43 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Gorgeous girl!  

This was during Atfr correct? So beautiful! Love that color on her!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:44 pm

beka34 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I didn't like Chris's sisters. I found them mean and bossy and very hostile to Becca because of California and his ex. I don't like people who hold their past against people who had nothing to do with it.

They were so pro-Whitney, I would consider the source and ignore it. It is the sister's version of Chris's truth not his.

Could be because they knew their brother was so pro Whitney before he even got home. :yes:  If someone was sitting here telling me that they weren't in love with my brother,didn't know if they could move to Iowa, Not sure , they just don't know ect. I'm sorry , but I would have told my brother the same things that the sisters told Chris. Every family member who cares deeply for their loved one wants to hear that the partner they bring home with intentions to marry is "head over heels" for that person.  Everyone liked Becca, who wouldn't , but Whitney had his heart from the wedding date. no doubt. TPTB  chose Becca "The virgin" to be the lead in that storyboard . Becca said it herself " she was way behind in her relationship with chris and didnt get a one on one until much later in the process like week (5 or 6 )that right there is very telling. As soon as TPTB saw the fan base that Becca was building and how everyone loved Becca (and rightfully so), they wanted her to stay until the end , their storyboard was set and Becca was the star of it. This is JMHO.

But Becca and Chris knew each other only six weeks.  I am sorry but as a sister I would have no problem with a girl who is not willing to throw her life out the window after knowing my brother six weeks.  I would have more questions about a girl who was willing throw her life out the window after six weeks.

The whole six weeks things is why I would never go on this show.  There's absolutely no way I could agree to marry someone after six weeks, in that sort of process.  Its so far away different from real life.   There are couples who make it work, but I'm sure there are some sincere couples who do try but cannot make it work because they don't work in real life  (see and Andi/Josh).

Becca wanting time and to see what they are like is normal, and that makes her an honest person.... I have known cases where the girl needed more time than the guy and they ended up happily married..

I can understand that Chris probably had serious feelings for Whitney and didn't want to give up something with Whitney when Becca was so incommital.  I absolutely get it.  I think if it doesn't work with Whitney maybe the two could give it a shot again, I don't know.  

But I'm sorry I find the whole I'm all in right away right off the bat to be.  I would have huge concerns if my brother (one is already married) got engaged in six weeks time.  Huge concerns.

beka34...are you Becca in disguise? Just kidding. giggling welcomesign
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:46 pm

Pia1 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Gorgeous girl!  

This was during Atfr correct? So beautiful! Love that color on her!

I believe so. She is stunning!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz