SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The topic is Becca. Surely there is enough to discuss that Whitney does not need to be brought into every post?
Ok. Carry on with Becca.
Thank you!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:07 pm

kdawng wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Yes I was confused after reading some post even had to look up thread to see if I was on Becca's thread .

Remember that Becca has a fan thread too!  handwave  It's my safe haven.  giggling

Fan Thread?  

yes! its here when we basically talk about her updates and matchmaking her there ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 3806527698

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2792-bachelor-19-becca-tilley-fan-forum-discussion?highlight=becca+fan

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:09 pm

yes  :yes:  I share your thoughts/opinion notarose and Longhornfan.
Even though I was on the train believing Becca could be F1, whether it was only edit that fooled me, my impression of Chris (that I clearly haven't figured out, because I don't know which version of him is real and predominant) or my imagination of a romantic ending. I actually don't regret jumping on this board, because it was fun coming up with the arguments and definitely this forum made the experience of watching CS's season enjoyable. Along with the girls, my fave 4: Kaitlyn, Whitney, Ashely S. and Becca, who I like more after the show.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:16 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
kdawng wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Remember that Becca has a fan thread too!  handwave  It's my safe haven.  giggling

Fan Thread?  

yes! its here when we basically talk about her updates and matchmaking her there ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 3806527698

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2792-bachelor-19-becca-tilley-fan-forum-discussion?highlight=becca+fan

Come and join us! handwave
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:28 pm

So, back to Becca.  She tweeted this last night.    

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  · 8h8 hours ago  
You're beautiful.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:29 pm

^  Why does my post keep getting cut off?   She had more to say than that.  giggling

ETA: I give up. Maybe someone else can bring it over?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:39 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^  Why does my post keep getting cut off?   She had more to say than that.  giggling

ETA:  I give up.  Maybe someone else can bring it over?  

girl, its bc the tweet contain emojis. you should delete all the emojis when bringing over tweets. yes

Perhaps it will be suited more on B fan thread?...I think this thread has morphed into season discussion thread related to B, while the fan thread can be used as a place where we can discuss B's updates and SM activities. Just a suggestion bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:42 pm

Ah, got it. So much still left to learn. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:19 pm

Again, the topic here is Becca.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:21 pm

This thread is for all discussions related to Becca as is any topic for any contestant for General Discussion purposes. The opinions can be positive or negative in nature. It is not soley for the purpose of what happened on the show.

A Fan Thread is for all positive posts and do not include any negative opinions.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:23 pm

truelovealways wrote:Becca's snaps last night were hilarious! She's awesome

What were they?! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:10 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I am a realist, and I don't watch TB to see a love story unfold, so I am never disappointed.  And never in a million years did I think that I would have spent so much time on this board as I did - with Chris Soules as the bachelor!!!  Frankly, he was not the reason I got caught up in HIS season.

It was Becca and Kaitlyn.  I think that Becca is a realist as well, one who is very grounded and confident in her personal life choices, especially her religious beliefs.  I applaud that.  Becca stayed true to herself and never wavered.

Even though I liked Becca the best this season, I never believed that she was the F1.  So, I am quite happy with the outcome.  Becca is happy, so I am happy.  She is free to meet the right guy for her, because Chris was not the ONE.  She was honest with him at the LCD.  I liked that about her too.

LHF, great post. I am happily surprised when TPTB lets a love story sneak in.

No matter how it ended, Becca made the season for me. The only times I liked Chris were when he was with Becca. Watching Chris as he was falling in love with Becca was fun to me. I think she fell for him too but I respect her not saying it until she was ready. As for the no tears, I think that everyone from Chris's awesome mom, to the evil sisters, to Chris, and most likely her handler and the producers trying to get her to say ILY probably wore her out and by FRC she was just done with the emotional manipulation. I personally glad she didn't cry. If she had was Chris going to magically change his mind and pick her? If he was then he should be ashamed of himself for proposing if his mind would have been that easily swayed.

I really don't care about the end, I got to know Becca from this show and I look forward to her finding her something better.

As for Becca going back to college, I could not disagree more. College isn't for everyone and it was never supposed to be. I respect her for acknowledging that she tried it and didn't like it. That to me shows strength of character to stand up and admit that the norm doesn't work for you and to be brave enough to find what does.

I just adore Becca for all of who she is.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz