SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:10 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Fliess missed a huge opportunity to pull one over on RS, by not leaking this photo.  He could've had RS believing Becca was indeed F1 with it...IMO.  Because to me it does not scream I'm not in love with you (from either side) and now let me walk you to your limo so I can propose to someone else, who is the love of my life.  But, again...JMHO.

But I wish all three well and much love and happiness in life moving forward.

Seriously, I watched B/C LCR, OMG, if that's not 2 people who are in love with each other, I don't know what is? They were on top of each other and the affection off the chain. I see why they didn't show the first part of the date.

Now, compare that to W/C date, you see a one sided love.

Seriously depressing.....for all parties involved.

* edited- Becca is happy, Chris and Whitney are happy. Becca wanted Chris but wasn't at a point that she could make any kind of commitment. Chris chose Whitney...he took all of the variables into consideration and he chose Whitney. Becca will find love when she is ready....I don't think she is ready. JMO I love Becca she is a wonderful girl but just not ready. JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Miyala Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:18 pm

I dont think Becca was in love with him. If she was, and also for the first time in her life, she would have been much more sad during the good bye and after. I mean, a lot of you thought her being sooo happy in her twitter (already the day after) meant that she must have been the chosen one. That was not a heart broken girl. As she said, theres things with him that she loved but I dont think that she was in love with him...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:18 pm

* edited-  Becca fans know what we saw between C&B.  Even Becca's Dad said it.  Chris wants Becca.  There was a strong connection between those two, but Becca just couldn't get there in that short of time.  She will find an amazing man when the time is right.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:20 pm

So, how do we arrange the date between her and the San diego bachelor, Roberto?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:22 pm

I mean, if I could choose between Roberto Martinez and Chris I know who I would choose :cutesmile!:

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:22 pm

Miyala wrote:I dont think Becca was in love with him. If she was, and also for the first time in her life, she would have been much more sad during the good bye and after. I mean, a lot of you thought her being sooo happy in her twitter (already the day after) meant that she must have been the chosen one. That was not a heart broken girl. As she said, theres things with him that she loved but I dont think that she was in love with him...

I agree. I think that she might have fallen in love with him, if she had been given more time and hadn't had the pressure of Arlington, but I don't think she was in love with at that point. I do think that HE was.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:23 pm

Miyala wrote:I mean, if I could choose between Roberto Martinez and Chris I know who I would choose :cutesmile!:

:cutesmile!: Me too! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:23 pm

Miyala wrote:I dont think Becca was in love with him. If she was, and also for the first time in her life, she would have been much more sad during the good bye and after. I mean, a lot of you thought her being sooo happy in her twitter (already the day after) meant that she must have been the chosen one. That was not a heart broken girl. As she said, theres things with him that she loved but I dont think that she was in love with him...

I tend to agree with this. I think he was really taken with her, but she wasn't quite there. You can't make your heart fall. It just falls naturally.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:24 pm

Rolly wrote:

* edited-  Becca is happy, Chris and Whitney are happy. Becca wanted Chris but wasn't at a point that she could make any kind of commitment. Chris chose Whitney...he took all of the variables into consideration and he chose Whitney. Becca will find love when she is ready....I don't think she is ready. JMO I love Becca she is a wonderful girl but just not ready. JMO

Good Post I agree

*edited -
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:27 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:*edited - Becca fans know what we saw between C&B.  Even Becca's Dad said it.  Chris wants Becca.  There was a strong connection between those two, but Becca just couldn't get there in that short of time.  She will find an amazing man when the time is right.  

Becca will find the right man when the time is right. I believe you can have strong feelings about someone and even love them and know deep down they are not right for you. Chris could have chosen Becca but he didn't, that was an option and he chose Whitney. *edited-  Isn't it great we can all have a difference of opinion and it is all OK on this forum. :yes:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:29 pm

*edited -  Just love discussing the show.  Sure seems to me and many people watching the show, that Chris wanted Becca, but she could not say yes to a proposal.  He was very conflicted.  His family saw it too.   His body language was off last night too.  JMHO but I think they have a lot to "work through."  I wish them the best.  ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
*snipped*
I think Chris and Des had the right idea.  Time to get into normal life and focus on each other.  To me it showed that Des was committed to making the choice work.  She got what she needed and was embracing it.  Look at the Chris and Brooks friendship.  That speaks volumes at how that couple moved on and past things.

I wish Chris and Whitney were moving to Chicago or Iowa, away from the glare of the spotlight and the press and focusing on each other.  I don't know that I would be happy with my fiance going to spend 10-12 hours a day with the younger, perkier and more naturally blond version of my name and then coming home to exhausted every night to focus on me.  Doesn't sound like a great way to start your out in the open time.

Honestly, I am getting a bit of the Jake and Vienna vibe with the Whitney staying in LA during DWTS.  I think Vienna was insecure that Jake was going to hit on Chelsey (which would not have matter, Chelsey would never have gone there).  I think Whitney is staying in LA to keep an eye on Chris.  Not good IMO.

I don't care how secure a relationship is, having a new fiance go on this whirlwind of long days, exhausting sweaty up-close dance practices with a gorgeous woman AND all the public scrutiny and ugly tabloids...ugh, why do that to your new love? (I thought the same about Sean and Cat, and I would feel the same if he had chosen Becca.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz