SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 74 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by mindless Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:36 pm

I still like Becca, even if she is a bit immature. And I really don't see her going back on the show. She made it pretty clear last time that it wasn't enough time for her to fall in love, so why on earth would she go back? She can't be that fame hungry.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 74 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:39 pm

I think the time factor was mostly an excuse, just like the whole "I've never been in love" thing was a lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:47 pm

Even if she was making excuses, her storyline last season was virgin, not ready for commitment, etc. I don't know, if she comes back I wonder if they'll try to convince the audience that she's grown up this past year and is now ready to commit. Or maybe she'll say Chris wasn't the right guy but she feels like Ben is.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:14 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Even if she was making excuses, her storyline last season was virgin, not ready for commitment, etc. I don't know, if she comes back I wonder if they'll try to convince the audience that she's grown up this past year and is now ready to commit. Or maybe she'll say Chris wasn't the right guy but she feels like Ben is.

In one of the interviews before Kaitlyns' season, CH said that they didn't think Becca was ready to fall in love, so for me it will be hard sell if they want me to believe she all of a sudden grew up in the matter of a few months!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:15 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
RammerJammer91 wrote:She does play games at times. However, she's exactly who she came across as on TV. You seriously wouldn't find a more friendly/genuine person.
Yeah, I still think she's ridiculously nice. She was the only girl to never say one bad word about another girl, she was the first to comfort Julia when she was telling her story, and she even said she was block anyone who wrote negative comments about Whitney on her IG. She's a good friend! And, I honestly think she'll make a great girlfriend and wife. 

However...she is kind of immature in ways. Like how she posted that drunken "tell me I'm pretty!" Text with dez on Twitter or that roofie joke with Kaitlyn. And the non-stop SCing and concert pics. Girl, you turn 27 in a month! Stop! And, she seems like bit of a social climber. Definitely not the big fan I used to be. 

I do actually think Becca/Ben make a lot of sense, so I wouldn't mind seeing her back. I kind of get the feeling it will, just because she's the most recent and popular alum to post about liking him. Well, unless they get Andi!

:yes:

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:36 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I think the time factor was mostly an excuse, just like the whole "I've never been in love" thing was a lie.

She really has never been in love. Not even with Dez.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:42 pm

I just don't understand why she would even want to back onto the show. She can't honestly think Ben is her soulmate or whatever and that this is the best way to meet/fall in love with him. Personally, I think if she goes back onto the show it will be way more about the free vacation/experience than any "crush" she may have on Ben. All JMO.

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 74 87b72b10 Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 74 86669110 Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 74 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:06 pm

As is clear on this forum regarding many viewpoints relative to Becca, including my own and by last seasons return of Nick, being a returnee is never a good idea. If Becca returns she will most certainly regret her decision.  She was well liked last season but will not come out of a Ben season unscathed.  Her post season behavior has been very off putting.  If you live your life on SM you put yourself out there to be analyzed. While Becca is very beautiful and nice she is very immature and caught up in the fame game. Becca please just say NO to round two!! no no   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:11 pm

Who is Dez?

If one of thses girls recycles they better be given an immediate boot or f1. All that pre FS sex and then dumped at the end is just distasteful.

Hopefully Ben makes it clear what the line is and that FS = talk not "talk".

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:Who is Dez?

If one of thses girls recycles they better be given an immediate boot or f1. All that pre FS sex and then dumped at the end is just distasteful.

Hopefully Ben makes it clear what the line is and that FS  = talk not "talk".

Dez Duron.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:18 am

RammerJammer91 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I think the time factor was mostly an excuse, just like the whole "I've never been in love" thing was a lie.

Becca herself has said differently (https://twitter.com/beccatilley5/status/598339139767926784).

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:52 am

chasingpavements wrote:
RammerJammer91 wrote:

Becca herself has said differently (https://twitter.com/beccatilley5/status/598339139767926784).

scratch I am confused. That tweet doesn't talk about being in love at all.
Becca doesn't say she was "in love" with Dez so not sure how that tweet is proof of Becca saying she has?

One can love someone and not be in love with them.
I think that is what @RammerJammer91 (CMIIW) is saying... that Becca has never been "in love".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz