SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:25 pm

^The handle of his suitcase.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:25 pm

His suitcase handle in Sean right hand!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:28 pm

OK! Thanks Barbs

Last edited by LoveGodTheMost on Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:30 pm

^It isn't. It's the suitcase handle just like the handle for Cat's can be seen next to her with her tote on top of it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:45 pm

Last I checked purses don't come with metal straps. It's 100% his suitcase.

And, what the heck, I'll throw this out there. They look really good and comfortable with a baby. Catherine is a natural. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:24 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:A Fan pic of Seancat . This is so cute Smiley Love what the person had to say with them Smiley 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Super cute!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:35 pm

^^^ Awwww, can't wait. In God's time.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:03 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:A Fan pic of Seancat . This is so cute Smiley Love what the person had to say with them Smiley 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank lovebites for postings this, the baby really suits them, this is just a vision of how they will be traveling with their own child upon God's fullness of time!! They are going to be great parents!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:43 pm

FYI: I've changed the Lowe's participation at the Seattle All Star Softball Classic in June from unconfirmed to confirmed.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:49 pm

^Glad to hear that. They seem to always enjoy their Seattle trips, especially in the summer. Hopefully they raise a lot of money and maybe bring home a team and home run derby championship.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:54 pm

And they'll have new red jerseys to go along with last years blue ones.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:50 am

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici  · 1m1 minute ago  
Got attacked by a kangaroo in the snow and joined The Bellas. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy