SELECT CONTENT

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Brady Toops ‏@bradytoops  2m2 minutes ago Gold Coast, Queensland
Easterfest 2015. : @jhwoning (*Playing today - Saturday, April 4th 10:20pm @ Village Green stage) @… https://instagram.com/p/1CO-xwh1yN/

He is posting on Twitter & IG. 
Such a strange twist to have a contestant back at work and on SM while dating (we assume they still are)  one of the contracted Bettes. 

On the otherhand, it is good he gets to promote his work as fans are important in his music career.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:19 pm

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Brady Toops ‏@bradytoops  2m2 minutes ago Gold Coast, Queensland
Easterfest 2015. : @jhwoning (*Playing today - Saturday, April 4th 10:20pm @ Village Green stage) @… https://instagram.com/p/1CO-xwh1yN/

He is posting on Twitter & IG. 
Such a strange twist to have a contestant back at work and on SM while dating one of the contracted Bettes. 

On the otherhand, it is good he gets to promote his work as FS s are important in his music career.

sorry if this has been discussed. Is Britt following him around on his tour (as early speculated)? giggling. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:23 pm

This guy looks nothing like the pics we have on the first page of this thread. He does nothing for me anymore.

https://instagram.com/p/1CO-xwh1yN/
Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 11055500_471744822979337_256315843_n

Brady Toops: 33, Nashville, TN
Twitter: @bradytoops
Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Brady1_zps6pt3q2n2

Source RS[/quote]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:32 pm

He likes the grunge a bit. Britt takes on the grunge at times too. 
I copied this from the first page of the thread. He likes the knit cap look.
Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Brady6

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:This guy looks nothing like the pics we have on the first page of this thread. He does nothing for me anymore.

He's never done anything for me! I was surprised to see that he was such a fan favorite on this board from the beginning, but different strokes, I suppose!

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:14 am

chasingpavements wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:This guy looks nothing like the pics we have on the first page of this thread. He does nothing for me anymore.

He's never done anything for me! I was surprised to see that he was such a fan favorite on this board from the beginning, but different strokes, I suppose!

I really like his voice.  I also like that he is philosophical however in 1 vid interview there is a hint of him possibly being pedantic. 
Looks wise, I think he's average but then most people are giggling.  The show tends to cast "the beautiful people" however strangely they are just as single as average looking people.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:31 am

notarose wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

I really like his voice.  I also like that he is philosophical however in 1 vid interview there is a hint of him possibly being pedantic. 
Looks wise, I think he's average but then most people are giggling.  The show tends to cast "the beautiful people" however strangely they are just as single as average looking people.

I did read through his FB page, where it seems pretty apparent that he is very intelligent and introspective (which is always appreciated in a guy). I think that I just personally don't like people that are overly philosophical and serious, which he seems to come across as.

And, yes, I'll admit it, my initial opinions are somewhat based on superficiality! I mean, isn't a little bit of eye candy a crucial part of the whole trashy reality TV-watching experience? That being said, I could totally change my mind after seeing him in action. Two of my favorite guys in the franchise, Reid and Nick, are probably "average" at first glance but their personalities on TV made them super-hot to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:14 am

^^^
:yes:  2 of my all time favs as well.  Personality traits rule. 

yes  To eye candy as well however they look less sweet to me over time if they can't hold an intelligent conversation.  Well, maybe instantly  giggling so knowing Brady is brainy is a plus in my books.  Other traits are yet to be seen as you said.  I too think he comes across overly serious especially compared to the guy interviewing him on the vid.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:37 pm

In Easterfest Australia

http://instagram.com/p/1Haz_Sh10O/

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:47 pm

Burning Hearts
‏@NDBurningHearts   We're so excited to have @bradytoops with us this Sunday! Come join us at 5pm and be blessed through his music!
10:37 PM - 16 Apr 2015

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 CCwr6usVIAAz2NX
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:51 pm

http://www.nwahomepage.com/story/d/story/toops-to-appear-on-the-bachelorette/32478/T_nfzUp17ECbkHm5J9Q4Mw?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:58 pm

Gallery is here:

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2015/04/25/brady-toops-bachelorette-2015-contestant/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+40
IrishGal
Hotmomma
nd4reality
Mirzam
MMA50