SELECT CONTENT

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 5:22 pm

I don't know, they seemed so rehearsed like they were playing it up for the cameras.

Back to top Go down

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by ElonM Wed May 27, 2015 5:22 pm

If he's not in love then he must be acting.

I'll go with him being in love

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 5:24 pm

And Britt- Is she in love?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed May 27, 2015 6:09 pm

He's smitten! :sprinklehearts

Britt seemed very happy in her interviews.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed May 27, 2015 6:11 pm

lexforlife wrote:I don't know,  they seemed so rehearsed like they were playing it up for the cameras.

Isn't that what the b'ette is doing also?
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 27, 2015 6:15 pm

ElonM wrote:If he's not in love then he must be acting.

I'll go with him being in love

IA Elon. Even actresses/musicians can fall in love. I like what Brad Smith, Bachelor of Canada Season 1 said about the couple in his recent blog:

Brad Smith: How cute that Britt gets her own happy ending? She bypassed the rose ceremonies, the awkward dates, the alcohol-fueled confrontations and she met a guy, one who simply asked her out. Imagine that? Real-life situations work, people!

http://ca.hellomagazine.com/film/02015052716456/brad-smith-on-bachelorette-week-2-sorry-i-just-fell-asleep-listening-to-tony-blab-about-life

As for being rehearsed looking? Maybe that is because they had to condense what they were doing off-camera for the show updates? They've been together for a while now with no camera crew following them 24/7. So their update parts may be staged and purposefully so, but that doesn't necessarily negate the possibility that they have a real relationship off-camera. There's plenty of photos of them just hanging out in Nashville, etc. And Brady followed Britt on SM long before the show started. If it works out for them, great.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed May 27, 2015 7:49 pm

I'm wondering if it would be possible to get a Britt & Brady fan thread. They are both "past" contestants since they aren't competing anymore. And they're obviously going to be featured a while longer.

That way we won't have to gunk up Brady's thread with only positive stuff. Hugesmile
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 8:04 pm

There is a new Fan Forum Category in Kaitlyn's Category. I moved Kaitlyn's fan thread to the new Fan Forum, and created a new one for Brady and Britt.

Brady and Britt

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed May 27, 2015 8:11 pm

Wow, that's awesome Guardian Angel! Thanks!
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed May 27, 2015 9:01 pm

StacyNor wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Sorry, but I guess I am a natural-born skeptic. 25 guys show up, 1 goes after Britt and whoopee doo...he just happens to be her true 
love? The odds of that happening are zilch. Most Bette's can't find the right guy when they have all 25 to choose from...most women can't. Just not drinking this Kool-aid. But I sincerely  hope you are right cuz we all deserve forever after happiness. :yes:
Its too soon to say its true love but she gave him a chance it might work out it might not but they are trying. It's no different then Chris meeting Payton and later got married or Jesse and Ann or Holly and Blake who met their spouses through The franchise without being leads. In the real world you don't need 25 guys to date to  find the one.

I trust Brady's intentions are true...Britt not so much. She is a "sweet" opportunist to me and I wouldn't put it past her that she is doing the thing that keeps her relevant. I'm not sure I give this relationship the ability to endure as time goes on. We shall see. JMOAA. Rolling Eyes
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:30 pm

Brady Toops ‏@bradytoops · 58m58 minutes ago
Let us give likes like we've never given likes before.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+40
IrishGal
Hotmomma
nd4reality
Mirzam
MMA50