SELECT CONTENT

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:02 am

ok, he has to of been eliminated at the E3 RC as I checked it on Sat night and it was still off.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:03 am

I created an Eliminated thread to keep track.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:44 am

I'm not doubting any of our sleuthers, but what if MF decided he wants to use SM accounts to mess with the sleuthers? What if he asks certain contestants to tweet or update SM while they are still on the show in order to mess with the intel? After a few seasons where SM has been a huge clue as to these contestants' status (on show/eliminated) it is possible that MF has now begun to manipulate that to his advantage? :uptonogood IDK :stirthepot
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:19 pm

I kind of think he(MF) has been doing something along the lines of false SM stuff for a couple seasons, beyond the eliminations.
It very easy to post something ambiguous on sm and let the minds go as they will and do.
My feeling is we should only be using sm as another piece of possible info and no longer necessarily concrete data until it is vetted.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:51 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I'm not doubting any of our sleuthers, but what if MF decided he wants to use SM accounts to mess with the sleuthers? What if he asks certain contestants to tweet or update SM while they are still on the show in order to mess with the intel? After a few seasons where SM has been a huge clue as to these contestants' status (on show/eliminated) it is possible that MF has now begun to manipulate that to his advantage? :uptonogood IDK   :stirthepot    

I wouldn't be surprised at all. They're well aware that people can find out who leaves when based on SM activity.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:35 pm

His Facebook page seems to be deactivated again. HMMM??
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:58 pm

I wouldn't count SM as a definitive answer as to whether or not someone is eliminated.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:22 pm

Do we think he is eliminated? Everything is still turned off and he hasn't used in instagram? I think he is still there
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:29 pm

by carnegiesmith2014 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:33 pm

Seems to be eliminated his Fbook is back on.

March 24th
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Seems to be eliminated his Fbook is back on.

Maybe he checked in to see what's happening, and checked out.

We don't have anything confirming for sure yet.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:32 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Do we think he is eliminated? Everything is still turned off and he hasn't used in instagram? I think he is still there

According to RS, Ryan wasn't on yesterday's group date (9 or 10 guys in that date) and the 2 one on one dates this week went to Ben Higgins and Shawn Booth. That should account for all the guys left on the show and Ryan apparently is not one of them.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 06, 2015 1:46 pm

RS posted this on his blog just now. Nikki dodged a bullet with this one.

“And to add to the tension, one bachelor causes chaos on his own having had a few too many. He pulls such a disrespectful move that the other bachelors take him on, and Chris needs to intervene for the first shocker of the season.” This is Ryan McDill, Nikki’s ex-boyfriend. He gets completely hammered on the first night, takes off all his clothes down to his underwear, and jumps in the pool for a late night swim. He also apparently grabbed Kaitlyn’s azz at one point and was basically saying whatever the hell he felt like being completely belligerent. Not to mention as they teased in the preview, he and Shawn Evans got into it with each other. Ryan ended up voting while in his underwear, and then was told to leave. So count him as one of your numerous guys this season who got eliminated before the rose ceremony. Apparently he was an absolute sh** show and will make the first night very entertaining. Needless to say, Ryan was the answer to my teaser a couple weeks ago of, “Who made an azz of himself early on?”

Source: RS
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 06, 2015 1:51 pm

I figured she dodged a bullet as soon as he ran to the tabloids after JPG's season. Obvious famewhore. Surprised they even put him on the show.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+32
allykat
Alanna
mercieme
emusha
jello1592