SELECT CONTENT

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Fri May 15, 2015 7:04 pm

This is truly say, TPTB will ofcourse deny they had nothing to do with this & say Ryan knew what he was getting himself into. I hope ABC execs can see that this reflects how low they will stoop to rein in the advertising dollars, very ridiculous IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 7:26 pm

As much as tptb might have pushed him and given him drinks -- do you guys think they'd mislead him into thinking most ppl do the show drunk? or into giving him stronger drinks? 
I don't imagine he cant have had some agency in this...In either case he needs to be in control of himself when he knows this is getting filmed and that's on him whatever info they try to feed him with. the fact that tptb used it for ratings -- that's very low but I don't expect anything more from them...they've thrown countless people under the bus for ratings with no concern for the effect on people's lives...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 15, 2015 7:39 pm

My issue will be upon the emphasis TPTB choose to give this issue. 
No one can control anyone else's behavior. I am hoping, but am not naive, that there will be little focus on this. Doesn't sound like it, however.  I don't find this behavior entertaining.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Maybe I'm an old fogey, but I find that r*pe comment very offensive. Sure he was drunk but remember the old saying, "in vino veritas".  I don't like his mind set. All I can think of is poor Nikki, between JPG and this guy she's had some really bad luck in love.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 15, 2015 7:52 pm

What a dreamboat. Redfacemad JPG must have seemed like the catch of the century for Nikki after this douche

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Nikki's picker isn't just broken, it's possessed by the devil and out to get her. And how long did she spend with this winner? Years? Scary.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 15, 2015 7:56 pm

I find the comment offensive and more offensive should it be repeated on air.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 15, 2015 8:00 pm

We have that as a censored word! Why did it show up? Going to check it out now. I apologize.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 15, 2015 8:05 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Good luck finding a decent job after this MESS airs on tv, Ryan. no no
Good luck ever getting a date after this mess airs on TV no no
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 8:06 pm

IrishGal wrote:Maybe I'm an old fogey, but I find that r*pe comment very offensive. Sure he was drunk but remember the old saying, "in vino veritas".  I don't like his mind set. All I can think of is poor Nikki, between JPG and this guy she's had some really bad luck in love.

I wouldn't call it bad luck.  She picked them and stayed with them for some time. Maybe bad taste or bad judgement.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 15, 2015 8:08 pm

It seems to me, he's in the right line of work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri May 15, 2015 8:09 pm

emusha wrote:As much as tptb might have pushed him and given him drinks -- do you guys think they'd mislead him into thinking most ppl do the show drunk? or into giving him stronger drinks? 
I don't imagine he cant have had some agency in this...In either case he needs to be in control of himself when he knows this is getting filmed and that's on him whatever info they try to feed him with. the fact that tptb used it for ratings -- that's very low but I don't expect anything more from them...they've thrown countless people under the bus for ratings with no concern for the effect on people's lives...

To the bolded, I think most be DO do the show drunk. Sure, there is a range of drunkenness - some buzzed, some tanked - but most of them have been drinking a lot, and especially during cocktail parties.

That doesn't excuse his behavior though. It's not cute. And it was a total non sequitur, which makes me wonder why that was even on his mind.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+32
allykat
Alanna
mercieme
emusha
jello1592