SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Kapiti Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:53 am

Wow! Great to have that sorted then. I wonder why they are hiding the second SD? Did the Dani sc look like it was from a SD?
Matilda may get a SD next ep after all?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:57 am

Have no idea. It was Dani in an ITM/PI. Not sure who gets the secret serenade... If it is Matilda then it would tie in with her telling Art she was in it for the long haul.

But if Alysha and Matilda are F2 then I don't see them having back to back SDs on the same episode. scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:49 am

Katiebelle wrote:Yes South Africans and Kiwis are very similar. I have South African friends and they have slotted into our kiwi lifestyle very easily.

As for the audience that producers are aiming for. AAL definitely has it right. At the party I attended the Bachelor NZ was the hot topic amongst the 10 to 25 year group. Most of the facebook posts are from people in their teens and 20s.

Although we do have a American television on our screens we also have our own programmes and a lot of Australian and British tv. In fact, our most popular shows are British.  Shows like The Bachelor are just not that common. Some people consider it as a little "low brow" and don't see the great entertainment it really is.  There is also the "Tall Poppy" syndrome that the Aussies and Kiwis tend to exhibit. (Not a nice trait and something as a nation we are trying to stop. Hopefully the next generation will be better! )

affraid Wow, I'm surprised by that. That is awfully young to be watching this type of show IMO.

Thanks for the info Katiebelle. It's informative to read what's going on in the other part of the world! I had no idea what Tall Poppy meant. Interesting. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:48 pm

For me, I have seen Art and Matilda talk at almost every CP, they have a cute growing attraction.

As for "all" the kissing, there have been four so far, two Dani, one Crystal and one Poppy. These were very PG kisses and always, always out of view of the other girls. I personally think Matilda would have had a date last week or this coming week if not for her wrist. Consider each epi is actually 2-3 days IRL, so this coming episode is actually probably 4-5 days post broken wrist, Matilda may not have been feeling well enough for a date, so they moved Dani and Alyssa in second SD order. If she doesn't have a second SD before they go to HTDs, then I will be concerned.

The Dani kiss this CP, the pic makes it seem that Dani is initiating. I am waiting to see how Art acts toward this kiss and being "caught" disrespecting the other girls.

While Matilda is my fav, I will not be surprised to see him end up with Alyssa, Dani, Matilda, or Poppy. I think he could build something with all but Alyssa. Kristie's bossiness bothered him and I think Alyssa has a lot of that too she just hides it well and eventually that would break them up IMO.

I still love this slow getting to know you bachelor compared to the fakey I have spent three days with you lets get married crap of the U.S. Version. And of course my Art eye candy Hugesmile Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:55 pm

Alyssa = Alysha?? Just making sure I'm not missing someone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Alyssa = Alysha?? Just making sure I'm not missing someone.

Yes, sorry giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:36 pm

ok so based on SC, the blue top girl is alysha and she will tell him a bomshell. When art says that, he wears the same tee as with the blue top girl and he does not look very happy. They came on helicopter to see some hot steamy waters which would confirm the picnic and the segment when he reach for her under his arms

Then we have this girl on the sea. We assumed it is alysha but we are not 100% sure. The same way we assume it is alysha when they are both on top of a hill and the girl is holding a rose in her hand and her head on his shoulder. We do not see much hair length but they are blond

What are we missing?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:15 pm

stuckinsc wrote:For me, I have seen Art and Matilda talk at almost every CP, they have a cute growing attraction.

As for "all" the kissing, there have been four so far, two Dani, one Crystal and one Poppy. These were very PG kisses and always, always out of view of the other girls. I personally think Matilda would have had a date last week or this coming week if not for her wrist. Consider each epi is actually 2-3 days IRL, so this coming episode is actually probably 4-5 days post broken wrist, Matilda may not have been feeling well enough for a date, so they moved Dani and Alyssa in second SD order. If she doesn't have a second SD before they go to HTDs, then I will be concerned.

The Dani kiss this CP, the pic makes it seem that Dani is initiating. I am waiting to see how Art acts toward this kiss and being "caught" disrespecting the other girls.

While Matilda is my fav, I will not be surprised to see him end up with Alyssa, Dani, Matilda, or Poppy. I think he could build something with all but Alyssa. Kristie's bossiness bothered him and I think Alyssa has a lot of that too she just hides it well and eventually that would break them up IMO.

I still love this slow getting to know you bachelor compared to the fakey I have spent three days with you lets get married crap of the U.S. Version. And of course my Art eye candy Hugesmile Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698
Great post Stuck! IA with a lot that you have said here.

I also see Alysha the way you do as does Kapiti and others (Mura said so as well). Will be interesting to see what happens between them two. From the beginning she told Art he has to win "her" heart. Then holding off on the kiss (which seems to take place Ep 11 on their 2nd date). To me she is making him chase her a bit but there's hard to get and there's playing hard to get and imo, she is playing hard to get. I think she wants Art to pick her for her vanity rather than genuinely interested in him (we have yet to hear her talk about her feelings for him or being genuine about him and even the girls that have left have said that only Dani and Matilda had real emotions for Art -- and this coming from Brigette who is bff with Poppy).

Out of the potential list of F1's for Art and their interactions together:

- Dani has spent most of her time kissing Art rather than conversations shown developing a deeper connection. The preview for Ep 11 shows that she is once again back to the physical part of things and she is initiating again - her hand is on Art's knee and his BL he is not facing her. Art has brought up the other girls and him liking them to Dani. He initiated this (has done this with Poppy too). To me this is a sign he is letting her know that she is not the only one he is interested in. Dani called herself the 'house hussy' so her kissing him again during the CP is no surprise. They have the most kissing action and yet despite all this, Art still tells her he has feelings for other girls... They have talked about a sense of humor and their SQT has been mostly kissing as well when talking to each other. There is a definite comfortableness between the two of them. The Spinoff recappers said that Dani acts like she is already Art's girlfriend and I agree. They also said that she won't end up F2 which I also agree with.

- Alysha spends most of her time getting Art to pursue her and making him chase. She also talks to him a lot about how he is not "her man". Seems like Ep 11 she is doing this once again. I noticed the first time they spoke she gave Art a small slap on his knee saying "what took you so long to talk to me" and "you are going to have to win MY heart". Then she is saying to him "glitter on your lips" in preview for Ep 11. She is definitely not pleased with Art and is chastising him in a more subtle way (but it is still a reprimand imo). Based on Alysha's past exes and the guys she follows and likes on her SM, Art is not even close to her type of guy and she definitely seems to have a type. (Out of the 4 girls, Alysha seems to be one that Art is pursuing physically perhaps because she is making him work for it a bit harder... a challenge and all that).

- Poppy and Art have spent most of their conversations saying "do you like me?" "I really like you" "yes I like you" "do you like me" "yes I like you" etc, etc. It is the same thing over and over in varying ways and considering they have had a 2nd single date and SQT and CP time together there is not much substance there or progression on a deeper level. Art has also told her that he likes other girls in the house and it is difficult. He initiated this (has done this with Dani too) and again, to me this is a sign he is letting her know that she is not the only one he is interested in. (Don't see Poppy as F1 at all, not just based on her earlier SM activity but based on her mom's SM. Her mom favorites posts about Matilda).

- Matilda and Art have an interesting storyline of progression based on conversations. Their first conversation was when she got the FIR. She asked him what the main thing he was looking for in a partner was... he told her what he was looking for etc. First date was a continuation of that conversation... both have same plan and both talked about marriage and babies. Art told her about his family's lake house and Matilda talked about taking the kids there and Art agreed that's what he wanted. (The other person he talked marriage plan of having babies and being a dad was to Danielle. Interesting also since Danielle is pro-Matilda). On other conversations between Art and Matilda during CP, Art asks her if she is being 100% herself and she says she is herself but the whole thing is weird ... she asks him the same and he says 95%. Interesting to me is that Matilda is repeatedly shown asking Art questions about himself... learning more about him and vice-versa. That is what I see unique to their relationship compared to Art with the other girls. They don't ask him questions about himself as much. Then most recent CP time Matilda talks to Art about him being there for her after her accident and he says it is a weird but he really liked looking after her and then Matilda says she will just let loose and be serious. Matilda tells him she is in it for the long haul and Art says "that is the best information you could ever give me!". Also, Art's ITM response to Matilda telling him she really liked him is what is interesting. Art says "she actually likes me" (makes me almost think of Sean with Cat and how Sean thought Cat wasn't really into him even though he was reeeallly into Cat yet one wouldn't know that from the get-go). That's what I saw for the longest time... that Art didn't really know if Matilda liked him because she would joke with him a lot. It also goes back to the pool party SQT when Matilda says she has something to tell him and he goes "Oh here it is!" like he was waiting for some bad news. Typical response for someone who is waiting for the ball to drop when they have a really high view on someone and it seems too good to be true. And on paper, Matilda is exactly what he is looking for, and imo, him still tripping over himself in front of the other girls this time too is telling (my hubby thinks Art will choose Matilda for this reason alone. He says Art being clumsy is a typical sign he is nervous because he really likes the girl). I've noticed on SM a lot of people have focused on Art's behavior around Matilda too. I think because it is just obvious to regular viewers who have not been spoiled nor have they sleuthed before. They are just going by what they see which to me says a lot. Most viewers and even the girls that have left the show think Art will pick Matilda... even the Prime Minister!  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:41 pm

with the vid i am making and all the segments i am hearing i can definitely confirm that arthur and dani had serious conversation and spoke about family. I think job is not an authorized subject to be seen.

so based on what I am editing here, I can tell that the connection is definitely HUGE between dani and arthur. Each time arthur is seeing her he is... :hearts love:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:47 pm

So preview for Ep 11:
1) On a romantic date a bachelorette reveals a deal breaking secret.
2) A surprise serenade has one girl in a swoon.
3) And the cocktail party turns to panic.

HEA wrote:snippped

1) On a romantic date a bachelorette reveals a deal breaking secret.
From s/caps we seem to be in consensus that Alysha gets the romantic date (helicopter, in the water, talking to Art but cannot be a deal breaker since we see him with her at the CP talking and he still seems interested). s/caps for upcoming ep. Looks like Alysha based on hair (she has it over to the left side as you can see in the grainy s/caps when talking with Art and his hand is on her leg. Must be Alysha based on color and length of hair.

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Sc2110
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Sc2210Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Sdgsdf10
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Screen10
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Screen11

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Sc2310
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Sc2011

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Asdf10

2) A surprise serenade has one girl in a swoon.
This is unknown. It wasn't shown in previews and unless it is part of Alysha's date I would think it is either Dani or Matilda that gets the serenade (if it is Dani maybe that is why we don't see it in the preview since we see her kissing Art at CP) 
:detective

3) And the cocktail party turns to panic.
Someone is going home so with 6 girls left, obviously panic. But also think it is based on the preview with Dani and Art kissing. And then Alysha telling Art she doesn't like the glitter on his lips.

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Sc2510
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Sc2610
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Sc2710
Alysha unhappy about the kissing
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Sc2810
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Sc2910
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:03 pm

are they new pictures?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:10 pm

^ The two pics with Art and Alysha and him holding her knee yes they are new. Posted earlier in the thread and brought forward to tie in with all s/caps as of now.

Seems all that is missing is the serenade surprise.. thinking it may be Dani? or someone else if not Dani
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless