SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:54 am

There's the "Art and Matilda" music we always hear with them

And they basically told us their whole JOURNEY to their kiss!!!

She is F1. For sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:He is like a giddy boy around Matilda!!!! This is the Art I have seen ... constantly tripping around Matilda. He has MAJOR feelings for this girl.

Absolutely! He's no longer the "smooth operator" and more like a regular guy that really fancies a woman.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:00 am

Alysha is being quite "pouty". I just can't see him with her.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:02 am

Alysha is always so serious!

Much prefer Dani!!

I hope Alysha goes home!

Yes she does come across cold, removed, and standoffish - this is what Dani says about Alysha
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:03 am

Katiebelle wrote:Alysha is being quite "pouty". I just can't see him with her.

Alysha seems like the kind of girl that would bring him down emotionally if they were in a relationship. He seems so much more serious and almost exhausted when he's around her, compared to how lighthearted and happy he is when he's with Matilda, Dani or Poppy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Alysha is always so serious!

Much prefer Dani!!

I hope Alysha goes home!

Yes she does come across cold, removed, and standoffish - this is what Dani says about Alysha

Me too. Dani is making the best of an awkward situation and Alysha is sulking

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:07 am

The edit is making Alysha look bad. I don't think people will be impressed with the way she is behaving

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:11 am

No rose on the 2 on 1. I'm fairly certain Chrystal is going home.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:14 am

I don't get what Art is saying about alyhsa. she is different and is so serious and possessive acting
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:15 am

AmyB wrote:No rose on the 2 on 1. I'm fairly certain Chrystal is going home.

I agree
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:16 am

I get kind of sick watching Art with Alysha.

The person Art is with Matilda is a different guy.. he acts like a kid that is floating on air! With Alysha he seems so much more serious. You never see them laugh or have fun. He acts old. And its not a good look on him. It is not who he is... not his personality.

Today he said he is a dork on his interview. He and Matilda said the same thing that that is what they want. Alysha is not a dork at all. Matilda and Art are... especially around each other and it is endearing. I cannot see Art choosing anyone but Matilda
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I get kind of sick watching Art with Alysha.

The person Art is with Matilda is a different guy.. he acts like a kid that is floating on air! With Alysha he seems so much more serious. You never see them laugh or have fun. He acts old. And its not a good look on him. It is not who he is... not his personality.

Today he said he is a dork on his interview. He and Matilda said the same thing that that is what they want. Alysha is not a dork at all. Matilda and Art are... especially around each other and it is endearing. I cannot see Art choosing anyone but Matilda

Yes - he doesn't act like the Art that we have got to know. She's like a downer.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless