SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:47 pm

ElonM wrote:"I think he knows who he loves" - Poppy. #TheBachelorNZ

Who is it? Hugesmile
That is pretty huge for Poppy to say!! I think the girls knew on some level. Poppy HAD to have known. She was on the date with Matilda... Alysha and Dani were always separated from Matilda on group dates that weren't all-girls group dates.

She was classy with her exit.

I keep going back to what Danielle said in her interview that Matilda has this in the bag. I think as time went on the girls realized that Matilda and Art hadn't kissed yet so they were probably confused from the first episode of how they saw Art with Matilda and then it took so long for him to have his second date and first date with Matilda that he was able to establish connections with the other girls in that time. But then Matilda and him kissed and it was back to trying to compete with Matilda.

Poppy said in Ep 5, Matilda is ahead of the game.
In Ep 1, she said, When Matilda gets a rose from Arthur, the Arthur radar goes on a little stronger.

How these girls even bothered staying other than just to compete in the hopes of changing Art's mind is beyond me. If I was one of those girls and saw how Art looked at Matilda I would have packed my bags and wished them such happiness. I wouldn't want to be second choice. That Dani and Alysha don't know how Art is with Matilda makes sense because they haven't been around him with her enough like Poppy has. And Dani is such a friendly person she doesn't see it as competing.

Brigette said in her interview: Matilda or Dani because they were the only one's with genuine feelings for Art. I agreed then and still do. Alysha doesn't look Art in the eye at all. She says things without looking him eye to eye. And Art doesn't look in her eyes either. Even when they were facing each other they were looking past each other in the hug. It was strange, imo. Like they are not being honest with themselves. And Art is someone who definitely likes to look people in their eyes.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:49 pm

Well this is getting pretty serious for everyone. These girls must have been quite hurt when they didn't get picked but have still remained friends with each other. Is this what happened on the other seasons? The F1, F2,F3 and F4 stay close even though only one gets the bachelors heart?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:54 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
ElonM wrote:The comments on Twitter is that Poppy should have gone blonder since Art likes Blondes. hehehe

Where is the Gulf Coast?

Gold Coast is in Queensland , Australia

Thanks
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:56 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Well this is getting pretty serious for everyone. These girls must have been quite hurt when they didn't get picked but have still remained friends with each other. Is this what happened on the other seasons? The F1, F2,F3 and F4 stay close even though only one gets the bachelors heart?
No, not usually. If they are close it is a testament to the F1 and even the F2. For example, Bach USA the F1 and F2 were best friends and are still best friends and spend time with each other after filming and the bachelor got engaged to his F1. So, it is no surprise to me that this will be the case with Matilda and Dani (whether Dani is F2 or F3) that they will remain friends because Dani never was competing with Matilda or vice versa. They would support one another. Matilda and Alysha have been supportive as well in SM.

From the Woman's Day magazine cover, it may be likely that Matilda is F1 and Alysha F2 since she was placed further away from Matilda (who was also in the center of the photos). Dani could also be though, so will see. However, I think it would be easier for Art to take Alysha to F2 spot because she is still married and I think he knew she still had/has feelings for her husband/ex-partner.

It is always rough when it gets to Final 2. Someone is always hurt. So far though, Art told Matilda's dad that he really, really likes Matilda and to shake on it (for her not being hurt) and laughing. With Alysha's dad he said he is fond of her. Big difference, imo. And I think that Art likes that Alysha is the wounded bird who has baggage. He is a sensitive guy with sisters and probably feels terrible for her and still likes her but their connection is very weighted. Very heavy. Very somber. Art was trying to have fun with her with the chocolate but that is not who Alysha is.

Need to look at that preview again for FDs. It is interesting that they are going the route of Bach USA and Bach Canada with overnight dates. Bach Aussie doesn't show this for either season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:00 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 76 CDvsfu5UIAEnE_5

One of the interns at BachelorNZ is pro Alysha.
That's the only intimated pic from the HTDs posted on twitter.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Well this is getting pretty serious for everyone. These girls must have been quite hurt when they didn't get picked but have still remained friends with each other. Is this what happened on the other seasons? The F1, F2,F3 and F4 stay close even though only one gets the bachelors heart?
No, not usually. If they are close it is a testament to the F1 and even the F2. For example, Bach USA the F1 and F2 were best friends and are still best friends and spend time with each other after filming and the bachelor got engaged to his F1. So, it is no surprise to me that this will be the case with Matilda and Dani (whether Dani is F2 or F3) that they will remain friends because Dani never was competing with Matilda or vice versa. They would support one another. Matilda and Alysha have been supportive as well in SM.

From the Woman's Day magazine cover, it may be likely that Matilda is F1 and Alysha F2 since she was placed further away from Matilda (who was also in the center of the photos). Dani could also be though, so will see. However, I think it would be easier for Art to take Alysha to F2 spot because she is still married and I think he knew she still had/has feelings for her husband/ex-partner.

It is always rough when it gets to Final 2. Someone is always hurt. So far though, Art told Matilda's dad that he really, really likes Matilda and to shake on it (for her not being hurt) and laughing. With Alysha's dad he said he is fond of her. Big difference, imo. And I think that Art likes that Alysha is the wounded bird who has baggage. He is a sensitive guy with sisters and probably feels terrible for her and still likes her but their connection is very weighted. Very heavy. Very somber. Art was trying to have fun with her with the chocolate but that is not who Alysha is.

Need to look at that preview again for FDs. It is interesting that they are going the route of Bach USA and Bach Canada with overnight dates. Bach Aussie doesn't show this for either season.

Totally agree with the bold.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote: Need to look at that preview again for FDs. It is interesting that they are going the route of Bach USA and Bach Canada with overnight dates. Bach Aussie doesn't show this for either season.

There were FDs for Bach AU Season 1, but Tim told all 3 girls he wasn't comfortable with it while they were still in the situation so they each stayed in separate rooms. They completely skipped it for Season 2 however.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:17 pm

AmyB wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: Need to look at that preview again for FDs. It is interesting that they are going the route of Bach USA and Bach Canada with overnight dates. Bach Aussie doesn't show this for either season.

There were FDs for Bach AU Season 1, but Tim told all 3 girls he wasn't comfortable with it while they were still in the situation so they each stayed in separate rooms. They completely skipped it for Season 2 however.
yes Will be interesting to see what Art does. From the preview it looks like he says they have the whole night there to Matilda? (and likely all the girls). He did say in video interview he would not do anything more than kiss if he has overnights.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:49 am

grrr could not stay awake to read twitter this time. Thank you for your comments, do not have time to read the extra super long ones but I am sure I will find the time eventually. Hugesmile

so it seems that alysha is back F1, then matilda based on the fans here and Dani last because he called her outside RC? Poppy was always F4 as she never left the friend zone as I predicted.

am I resuming okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:52 am

Posting without looking Smiley Dont want to be spoiled, just coming to beg robinvi to post the latest epi if possible Smiley I can't search at work!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:57 am

AmyB wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Saying you are fond of someone sounds a bit like a cop out but I definitely see more of a connection between Art and Alysha than I do with Art and Poppy at the moment.

IA, saying you're "fond" of someone isn't very romantic in my opinion.
Agreed. Only parent that Art said he "really, really likes" was to Matilda's dad. And he also said, "shall we shake on it" when Matilda's dad said "let's consider it done" for Matilda being the F1. I have a feeling that Matilda and her dad and Art knew. Just going through the motions at this point with the other girls. It is why, imo, he said, "I wish it was that simple" in shaking on it and considering it all done.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:12 am

Next week's FD is in Australia, Gold Coast (so not sure about the Fiji reference?. Maybe the girls that are not Final 2 got to go there? After all, Poppy posted that she was there and then Dani was there? Maybe they got that as a prize of sorts?)

With Matilda. Is this GC? IT looks like it may be from what is in the background but is this gondola a GC thing? (Maybe Fiji is nothing related at all but it was stated in the press as ONE contestant going there? It could be nothing and this is GC too. How they would film separate places doesn't make any sense to me so have to think GC).

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 76 Matild17

S/cap from FD Rose Ceremony: Matilda in white, Alysha and Dani in blue.

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 76 Fd_rc10

Matilda = F1

Still undecided on who F2 will be because, like Kristie said in her interview, the order of the rose ceremony and who leaves doesn't matter. She said that Art knew he wanted. Poppy seems to have reiterated this by saying that Art already knows who he loves. Poppy said this by HTDs. That says it all for me and ties in with what Art told Matilda's dad... "shall we shake on it".

Matilda is the only one with an intro video. It really doesn't even matter at this point who is F2, to me. But what I think may happen is Alysha is F2 is that it will be her chance to find love again and win over fans and everything because two guys in a row "rejecting her" so to speak - her husband and then Art. If Dani is F2 then she will be very hurt but also understanding if Matilda is Final 2 with her. Whomever they (and yes, I say they as in production) choose to have as F2 will be based on whom they want to highlight... that may be Alysha based on how they kept her marriage out of the media and from leaking. I am also thinking that Matilda and Art have a SM strategy in play where Alysha does get to post her pics of her and Art... sort of a way for her to mislead and get some attention for herself. I can see both Art and Matilda feeling bad for Alysha if she is F2 because it is a rough spot to be in since you meet Art's parents after Fantasy Dates.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless