SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:34 pm

robinvi wrote:
alysha makes him feel like a man
dani makes him feel like a boy
matilda makes him feel like a husband

which role is he ready now?

I love this!

Me too
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:34 pm

He already said last week he can marry his F1 in interview.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Based on kissing, I would say Matilda is F1, hands down. Obviously there are still more dates to go, but if he's already falling for Matilda, then I don't see that changing. I don't like how he and Alysha never look at each other while talking about feelings. Bad sign.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Guys do we want this thread closed for posting but not archived till after the finale? It's almost at the 80 page limit so we may need a second thread at some point this week.

Please advise so we can let GA know. Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:43 pm

ElonM wrote:Mommyof1 its good to see you in here again.

I like Art and Matilda but I wouldn't be surprised if he picks Alysha. I think he's intrigued by her. I don't really like her that much.

If he doesn't pick Matilda I surely hope its Dani.

handwave ElonM!  Real life always seems to get in the way.  giggling  I totally agree with you.  I really like Matilda for Art, but I also like Dani.  He can't go wrong either way, IMO.  Can't wait to see how it all unfolds!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:46 pm

mercieme wrote:Guys do we want this thread closed for posting but not archived till after the finale? It's almost at the 80 page limit so we may need a second thread at some point this week.

Please advise so we can let GA know. Thanks.
Yes! Closed but not archived please. Thanks Mercieme yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:46 pm

mindless wrote:Based on kissing, I would say Matilda is F1, hands down. Obviously there are still more dates to go, but if he's already falling for Matilda, then I don't see that changing. I don't like how he and Alysha never look at each other while talking about feelings. Bad sign.
bestbud! Glad we are seeing the same things. They never look at each other, even when they are facing each other. As you said, "bad".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:48 pm

can we start the new one with less pictures inside our post please?
I am sorry but I live in the country and I cannot have high speed like in cities, so those slow down the page a lot
We have a special pictures thread that we can refer anyway and fan threads too
thank you for your consideration

eta: 3-4 is ok but more becomes a pain in the a***

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:01 pm

Alysha made a comment in her ITM during this episode that made me go hmmmmmm. She said "I am in my real life, my real world now, my day to day and my feelings if anyhing have grown stronger fr Arthur". 
Was the ITM done post filming and was she talking about what has happened post filming. Makes me think she may be F1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:03 pm

thinking it is just in reference to her being in her real life, meaning her hometown and where she comes from and him being there so in regards to HTD.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by holymoly Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:09 pm

Another Auckland rumour that I have not seen put here before (heard this one about 3 weeks ago) is that just prior to going on the show Art met someones nanny (?sounds ? really corny) really liked her but has to wait it out before dating them. Did see him say somewhere that right before the show he had serious doubts - but that is probably very normal. Oh the great Auckland rumour mill.

holymoly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless