SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 25 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 47 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by lurker11 Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:48 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 CBZBCJOU0AA-Pqa
#TeamTwosCompany ‏
[ltr]@TeamTwosCompany[/ltr]

I think either Patti drops out next week with her knee injury or it's Michael....
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:57 pm

Has there been any confirmation on Robert and Kym dating? They're just too cute together! And BTW, Robert has a rocking bod! :yes: Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:44 am

lurker11 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 CBZBCJOU0AA-Pqa
#TeamTwosCompany ‏
[ltr]@TeamTwosCompany[/ltr]

I think either Patti drops out next week with her knee injury or it's Michael....

I think PL will be gone and then SS.JMO Then Michael.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:13 am

So glad Charlotte left! "Oh I am so busy this week!!" Then why did you sign up for the show!? What kind of actress is she anyways!? Man staring in one Superbowl commercial & the fame is already gone to her head. no no Keo needs to come back next season with a partner who can dance and wants to be there.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 1f49c

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 8367-910 teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 I_got_13 teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 E5kqdm15 teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:42 am

IA Linds. I'd love to see more of Keo. I think he's such a good dancer.

I also agree Patti is next to leave, or she should be the one.

I like Mark but I don't get how they got those scores when IMO he was doing all the dancing. Maybe I need to watch it again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:08 pm

I finally got to watch this weeks and I loved it. Chris and Witney did a great job. I watched his dance a couple of times and noticed that Whitney clapped during a part that no one else clapped at. It was during more of a footwork portion. This leads me to believe that Whitney is far more involved in this than we think. Someone also mentioned in the Chris and Whitney thread there is a video where Chris said that he comes every night and goes over steps and counts with Whitney. I just think it's awesome she's so involved with his time on DWTS.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:22 pm

Witney plus Whitney makes Chris a better dancer.  :yes: I love that she is 100% in to support him. PINKHEART
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:28 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Witney plus Whitney makes Chris a better dancer.  :yes: I love that she is 100% in to support him. PINKHEART

Notice, Chris did better when his Whitney was in LA.  :Nod:   She was able to help him stay focused and positive about his ability to learn the dance successfully especially if she is reviewing the dance/steps with him at night.    

I hope Chris loosens up and enjoys himself this upcoming week.  The fact that he is actually having fun and not putting himself through torture will come across to the judges.  He needs to put feeling and emotion into the dance, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:32 pm

Max64 wrote:Has there been any confirmation on Robert and Kym dating?  They're just too cute together!  And BTW, Robert has a rocking bod! :yes: Hugesmile

Last week TMZ had a video of them kissing. giggling
Here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qob2ZynEP2Q
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:38 pm

a hot mess wrote:I finally got to watch this weeks and I loved it. Chris and Witney did a great job. I watched his dance a couple of times and noticed that Whitney clapped during a part that no one else clapped at. It was during more of a footwork portion. This leads me to believe that Whitney is far more involved in this than we think. Someone also mentioned in the Chris and Whitney thread there is a video where Chris said that he comes every night and goes over steps and counts with Whitney. I just think it's awesome she's so involved with his time on DWTS.

It was the all access interview last night during the show. I wish someone would put it on youtube. I thought the funniest part of the interview was when they played Name the Booty. The first one was Rumer and Chris was correct. The 2nd was Riker and Whitney was correct. The third was Chris and Whitney said, I know that Booty, It's Chris. She seems to really like his butt.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:13 pm

CS tweeted: 

Chris Soules ‏[ltr]@C_Soules[/ltr]  6m6 minutes ago
Here's the link to our tango from last night. Next week is the Rumba! I cant wait!

https://youtu.be/szH16KMOjQA 

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:24 pm

umngirl wrote:What Noah does every week amazes me. I know Noah/Sharna won't win, but he has my utmost respect and Sharna has again proven how awesome her choreography is.
I agree  He is really amazing and Sharna is great with him.  This week I split my votes between Chris and Noah although last week they all went to Chris.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 47 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers