SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 26 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 48 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:57 pm

Chris has rumba next week: that's a tough one.  He likes the slower pace, which he is getting but getting smooth lines and fluid movement: not so sure.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:53 pm

SLA44 wrote:
umngirl wrote:What Noah does every week amazes me. I know Noah/Sharna won't win, but he has my utmost respect and Sharna has again proven how awesome her choreography is.
I agree  He is really amazing and Sharna is great with him.  This week I split my votes between Chris and Noah although last week they all went to Chris.

Can't you do 11 per person?

ITA about Noah. I'm impressed by both of them. Out of the potential winners my favorites are Rumor & Riker but there are a few others I like.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:12 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Chris has rumba next week: that's a tough one.  He likes the slower pace, which he is getting but getting smooth lines and fluid movement: not so sure.

Maybe with the success and confidence this week he will loosen up a bit.  He needs to feel and move with his emotions.  Just watched Witney and Alfonso's Rumba from last season and I think Chris can do it. Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:17 am

albean99 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
umngirl wrote:What Noah does every week amazes me. I know Noah/Sharna won't win, but he has my utmost respect and Sharna has again proven how awesome her choreography is.
I agree  He is really amazing and Sharna is great with him.  This week I split my votes between Chris and Noah although last week they all went to Chris.

Can't you do 11 per person?

ITA about Noah. I'm impressed by both of them. Out of the potential winners my favorites are Rumor & Riker but there are a few others I like.
No you only have 11 total votes per voting method.  I voted on the DWTS home site, the DWTS Facebook Page, my land line and my cell phone so I ended up with having 44 votes total last night.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:43 pm

JC Rubio ★ TV Host ‏[ltr]@JCRubioTV[/ltr]  7h7 hours agoLos Angeles, CA
Great comeback this week for @C_Soules & @WitneyCarson! Here #TeamSouleShakers tells us how they did it: https://youtu.be/OLcNa5B9kGw  #DWTS
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:35 pm

^^^Mtnlvr ... thank you for bringing that over.

Has anyone found the Access interview with Chris and Whitney his fiancée? I am really wanting to see that one where they describe how she helps him practice.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:08 pm

I too am looking for the all access from this week. Is there the one with Witney and Chris from last week??

The Runba might be difficult for Chris technically, but the fact that he wont have to travel and move his feet too much is a really big positive.

I wonder if Whitney is going to come to rehearsal this week. It's most memorable year AND Rumba, so it's obviously going to be about The Bachelor and Whitney. Catherine came in for the same exact situation a few seasons ago. If she does come..I hope it's during live rehersals.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:05 pm

Nastia and Derek, that was outstanding, just gorgeous.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:11 pm

That was ridic! In a good way. Chris and Witney's tango is a distant memory. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:25 pm

Michael Sam had me in tears from the emotion  :tissuebox:and that was the best he ever danced.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:29 pm

All access interview with whitney and Chris was cute. Chris convinced her she was in the dance on the phone and she so sweetly agreed to come in! Adorable.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Robert and Kym are too cute! That was beautiful.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 48 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers