SELECT CONTENT

Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:02 am

From Tanner's thread:
sara11 wrote:(Sadly) Tanner has been eliminated. He started following Cory, JJ and Britt on IG and also deleted one photo.

Great sleuthing sara11.   yes

I checked out your lead and discovered Tanner is also following Shawn, Nick, Kupah, Daniel F., and big Ben.  So we now have a bit more info to sleuth Ben.  

Big Ben's IG account (private):  Benzorn60  

Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 11049400_364227917098211_1425593728_a

Last edited by MiniDiva on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:28 am

Awesome sara and MiniDiva! yes

Do we have a last name for Ben?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:38 am

Interesting info, MiniDiva! I guess Tanner got along with Nick and Shawn, since he followed them so soon. I'd love it if all the guys got along this season, much to the dismay of the producers. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:47 am

mindless wrote:Interesting info, MiniDiva! I guess Tanner got along with Nick and Shawn, since he followed them so soon. I'd love it if all the guys got along this season, much to the dismay of the producers. laugh out loud

Trista Sutter gave an interview recently.  She said the guys her season got along so well she felt like she had to pull them apart to go on a date giggling.  I thought Andi was too stuck on the guys being there for her therefore they shouldn't be bromancing so much (her comment at a pool party, CH going to talk to the guys about it at the hotel). Hopefully there was a bromance/romance balance this season and that great scenes will air.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:14 am

notarose wrote:
mindless wrote:Interesting info, MiniDiva! I guess Tanner got along with Nick and Shawn, since he followed them so soon. I'd love it if all the guys got along this season, much to the dismay of the producers. laugh out loud

Trista Sutter gave an interview recently.  She said the guys her season got along so well she felt like she had to pull them apart to go on a date giggling.  I thought Andi was too stuck on the guys being there for her therefore they shouldn't be bromancing so much (her comment at a pool party, CH going to talk to the guys about it at the hotel). Hopefully there was a bromance/romance balance this season and that great scenes will air.

Haha, I think that's the case with the Bachelorette more often than not. I listened to that podcast with Dylan, and he described how the producers tried so hard to get him to act heartbroken over Andi after he was let go and it just wasn't happening, because he wasn't. So they brought Chris out to say goodbye and that's when the waterworks began. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:33 am

^^^That is too funny about Dylan not being heartbroken so they needed Chris to come out. I know they've done other maneuvers to get waterworks from a contestant; like asking them about a deceased relative, etc.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:40 am

Benedikt Zorn, San Jose, CA
Personal Trainer
LinkedIn

Biz IG: Zorn_fitness
http://websta.me/n/zorn_fitness
Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 11005044_784735241593657_1850259820_n

Last edited by MiniDiva on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:45 am

yes MiniDiva

posted 3 days ago

zorn_fitness Motivation Monday in honor of the legend John Wooden. He words ring true even years later to anyone working towards success. Don't ever give up on what you strive for and know that neither success nor failure is permanent. Success can be inspiring those around you to achieve their own potential. Be your best self at every opportunity!!!  #motivationmonday #invigorate #meditate #fitfam #nutrition #success #swolepatrol #health #wellness #workhardplayhard #inspire 3d
Read more at http://websta.me/n/zorn_fitness#hvYr4ozWtpjMHmbG.99

ETA: this IG appears to be a joint Business account.
I looked at the personal IG upthread which MD sleuthed. It is private and I got his last name from there. However when I go back to it, there's no such page. question

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:55 am

Ben has two IG accounts and we know he is now active on one.  So Big Ben is home.
He is another 26 year old.  

Great #tagteam sleuthing!  We found/published this before that blogger guy!  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:57 am

Thanks! I just edited my post as I realized that just now too. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Good job! clapping!

I wouldn't have thought he was so young. Could've guessed the personal trainer bit though. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:07 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Ben has two IG accounts and we know he is now active on one.  So Big Ben is home.
He is another 26 year old.  

Great #tagteam sleuthing!  We found/published this before that blogger guy!  giggling

Good catch Minidiva! So both Bens are 26. This Ben looked older, I though he would be around 30.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+31
Alanna
nd4reality
megaa
kimberlyg
Milkita