SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:11 pm

I posted this also in Nick's discussion thread ==>

whipsnapper wrote:Nick Viall followed @gorillaposition on Twitter
"Gorilla Position" is a professional wrestling term, defined as follows:
The staging area just behind the curtain where wrestlers come out to the ring, named after Gorilla Monsoon.

I think this means he is in the F2 and is preparing enter the area where Kaitlyn awaits.

High clap

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by notarose Wed May 06, 2015 7:20 pm

^ good one!
There has been a story in his followings yes

Potential cheerleader

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:56 pm

I think so too, as it is probably unlikely that he suddenly developed a passion for professional wrestling that he needed to feed!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 06, 2015 8:04 pm

RS just tweeted filming ended three days ago. That's when Nick tweeted can't sleep won't sleep. If what RS said it's true, I doubt nick would have tweeted if he's the winner. I am really sad to feel he's f2 again. No info, just IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Yeah, I think "I'm all out of bubble gum. #bubblebummer" the day after the FRC means he's permanently out of the Bachelorette bubble. Since it failed twice. Unless he's trying to mislead us on purpose, which wouldn't be that surprising.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Filming finished on the third. What else was on the tweet can someone bring it forward?  There is something I missing need to reread it again.  please? The one about cant sleep.

Last edited by reason on Wed May 06, 2015 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Well if he feels out of bubble permanently, good for him. I never wanted him to go back on TV anyways.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Maybe out of bubble permanently he dont have the need to go that route again because he is permanently attach to Kaitlyn????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 06, 2015 8:17 pm

reason wrote:Maybe out of bubble permanently he dont have the need to go that route again because he is permanently attach to Kaitlyn????????????

I wish that was the case, but the #bubblebummer doesn't sound very positive.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 06, 2015 8:17 pm

sdmom wrote:RS just tweeted filming ended three days ago. That's when Nick tweeted can't sleep won't sleep. If what RS said it's true, I doubt nick would have tweeted if he's the winner. I am really sad to feel he's f2 again. No info, just IMO.

If Nick is indeed in F3, I just have to believe that he's either F3 or F1. IMO TPTB just would not have a deja vu ending two years in a row as I imagine Nick is going to bring the same passion this go round.

If he is F1, I am going to prepare myself for an edit that makes it seems he's F2 or F3.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 06, 2015 8:20 pm

mindless wrote:
reason wrote:Maybe out of bubble permanently he dont have the need to go that route again because he is permanently attach to Kaitlyn????????????

I wish that was the case, but the #bubblebummer doesn't sound very positive.

Lesson learned last year ... SM is not our friend. Nick and company did one helluva a job last year convincing me (and others) thru SM that he was F1.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 06, 2015 8:21 pm

If he's f1, he should be spending time with Kaitlyn, not tweeting, IMO. Unless TPTB deliberately wants to mislead us. Also, that gorilla following, to me, it seems like a pocket follow, all random. 
Oh well, wish the best for Nick, whatever the outcome is. If he's not F1, that means he's never meant for her. At least he tried. Hopefully no regrets for him.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal