SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

healthy - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:51 am

emusha wrote:LOL I would LOVE to hear his side of the story -- gosh why is there so much scandal in the 'down under' versions of this franchise
blake was wayy too beyond my limit and now they have 2 ppl legally married on the show?? wth?
It is nuts! They just don't vet anyone it seems. Just choose them based on looks and cheap television. healthy - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 8 3806527698 Absolutely nuts!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

healthy - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:58 am

NOW her social media makes sense to me! Her posting about girls stepping up their game and she is first and her posting a pic of her without a shirt on, etc. Plus her liking and following rugby players and guys that look just like her husband. This girl went on the show to make her husband jealous, imo. If she had really truly moved on she wouldn't have photos of her husband and her tagging him in them from 43 weeks ago (last year). And still following him?

And none of the girls knew until the show aired this week?! Ridiculous. If Art chose her good luck to that. I just don't see it. Got a sense very early on that this girl was manipulative and I believe that she was and is that way with the girls too. All woe is me, woe is me.

None of us on this board have liked her. That says something... it will all come out now, the dirty laundry.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:53 pm

Alysha is doing press now? This is the third interview for the day.

The Bachelor NZ couple enjoy date on volcanic island
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/rotorua-daily-post/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503438&objectid=11436628

The Bachelor New Zealand filmed a date on White Island.
Stars of TV3's reality dating show The Bachelor New Zealand have spent a romantic date on White Island.

The episode, which aired last night, saw bachelor Arthur Green take bachelorette Alysha Brown to the popular spot. She was one of six women still left on the show last night.

Miss Brown, who is originally from Invercargill, told the Rotorua Daily Post she did not know White Island existed.

"I had never been around the North Island a lot so to venture off the mainland and go over to an island was incredible.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:17 pm

ElonM wrote:Alysha is doing press now? This is the third interview for the day.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/rotorua-daily-post/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503438&objectid=11436628

Stars of TV3's reality dating show The Bachelor New Zealand have spent a romantic date on White Island.

The episode, which aired last night, saw bachelor Arthur Green take bachelorette Alysha Brown to the popular spot. She was one of six women still left on the show last night.

Miss Brown, who is originally from Invercargill, told the Rotorua Daily Post she did not know White Island existed.

"I had never been around the North Island a lot so to venture off the mainland and go over to an island was incredible.

Didn't know White Island existed!!!!!!!! What a moron! Anyone with half a brain in New Zealand has heard of or knows about White Island. It's a volcanic island for gods sake! It's rare, it's special, it's an big deal and not something you forget. Most Kiwis would love to go there and most Kiwis would have studied it at school. It's kind of like an American not knowing about Mount Rushmore or the Grand Canyon.

Btw - I'm also from the South Island and even my 9 year old knows of White Island so that's no excuse.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Or it could be the reporter spinning her words because the quoted sentence doesn't mention not knowing about White Island. It says she had not been there.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:28 pm

The only one spinning her words is Alysha.

She has said (looking away from Art) that she has no feelings for her husband (ex partner) yet she still has posts from last year of her with him? If you are divorced from someone in your mind and life even if not on paper you don't have recent photos of yourself with the guy and lovey-dovey words.

Manipulative.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:39 pm

I was actually responding to the article.

Some people have pictures of their exes and leave them on social media. Sure, it may mean she isn't over him, or it may mean she accepts its the past and there are still fond memories relevant to the picture she doesn't want to erase. We don't know the story and the best we can do is speculate on what that means.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:51 pm

The article said

"Miss Brown, who is originally from Invercargill, told the Rotorua Daily Post she did not know White Island existed."

The Rotorua Daily Post is a legit and professional news agency. It's not some tabloid, it's part of the Nz Herald. If it said she told them that she didn't know White Island existed, then she did.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Imo, based on what has been sleuthed in this thread about her, I am speculating she is manipulative. I don't know her. She could be the most amazing person on the planet. I am just speculating on her posts that are mostly about herself. Doesn't mean she is a bad person at heart. Just speculating on what it means and I see it as negative. Others positive. Nothing wrong either view and neither is wrong nor right.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:11 am

Katiebelle wrote:

The article said

"Miss Brown, who is originally from Invercargill, told the Rotorua Daily Post she did not know White Island existed."

The Rotorua Daily Post is a legit and professional news agency. It's not some tabloid, it's part of the Nz Herald. If it said she told them that she didn't know White Island existed, then she did.
"The Bachelor NZ Couple"???? Is this confirmation that they are together? So confused!
In your opinion Katiebelle, why would Roturua Daily Post be writing about Alysha? Art's family has a lake house there... is this something to do with her and him? Every time I am confident about Matilda for F1 then something is done post show that is suspicious.

I still don't get why Art is not following Matilda on Twitter since he follows her on IG and is friends with her on Facebook. Only thing I can come up with is that not all the girls have Twitter so he only follows the one's he knows left earlier? He follows Dani and Poppy who are F4.

I don't know... posted in the SM thread he liked a post today. In your opinion liking a post that has Art calling Matilda an idiot is that funny? The Spinoff that created it obviously thinks so but I haven't seen Matilda like the post. Dani also liked it. Not sure...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:42 am

So the NZ Herald is owned by NZME which is in opposition to Mediaworks who owns The Bachelor NZ. All the "scandals" so far have been outed by the NZ Herald. However, I think that the Rotorua Daily Post did the story because they are staying and filming in the area.

As for liking the post by the Spin off where he calls Matilda an idiot. He knows she has a great sense of humour and wouldn't be offended. She found all the comments about the cat crashing their date (and some have been quite rude) funny.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:52 am

Katiebelle wrote:So the NZ Herald is owned by NZME which is in opposition to Mediaworks who owns The Bachelor NZ. All the "scandals" so far have been outed by the NZ Herald. However, I think that the Rotorua Daily Post did the story because they are staying and filming in the area.

As for liking the post by the Spin off where he calls Matilda an idiot. He knows she has a great sense of humour and wouldn't be offended. She found all the comments about the cat crashing their date (and some have been quite rude) funny.
yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

+11
nylonvagabond
emusha
Katiebelle
mercieme
Kashathediva