SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Dani

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Dani

Post by robinvi Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:41 pm

She could be the f1. She did get defense on her FB when someone commented that Matilda was the f1.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:49 pm

robinvi wrote:She could be the f1. She did get defense on her FB when someone commented that Matilda was the f1.

So true, AAL posted this in thread 1

From Dani's public figure page on FB https://www.facebook.com/1029164993779335/photos/a.1030767370285764.1073741829.1029164993779335/1036434503052384/?type=1&theater

Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 2 11111211_1036434503052384_8342954600647275095_n

Brooke Taylor No because Matilda wins
Like · Reply · 1 · March 28 at 11:29pm

Lesley Scott how do you know???
Like · March 28 at 11:45pm

Brooke Taylor I cant say haha. I dont want her to get into trouble
Like · March 28 at 11:47pm

Dani Robinson She doesn't know Lesley
Like · 8 · March 28 at 11:48pm

Andrea Roberts 'Wins'
Like · Yesterday at 5:31am
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Moving this here
ElonM wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Amanda, Dani, Chrystal, Shivani, and Lisa 

Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 2 10425173_1603197019894399_5789170947323701021_nFrom Chrystal's fb, originally posted on March 16 (which is March 17 in USA time)

Thanks for posting AAL.

I will rule them out of the F1 circle.
Or do you think Dani is based on her not raising her hands in this pic and Amanda's arm around her? Dani seems to be beaming? Do you think she may be F1? I don't think so but she has gotten a ton of airtime lately and first and third kiss ... with the whole married theme SQT with Art as well on Ep 6?

Also is it me or does it look like Amanda's hand it making a 6 and Crystals is making a 2. Can't make out what Shivani hand is doing.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:07 pm

robinvi wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Moving this here
ElonM wrote:

Thanks for posting AAL.

I will rule them out of the F1 circle.
Or do you think Dani is based on her not raising her hands in this pic and Amanda's arm around her? Dani seems to be beaming? Do you think she may be F1? I don't think so but she has gotten a ton of airtime lately and first and third kiss ... with the whole married theme SQT with Art as well on Ep 6?

Also is it me or does it look like Amanda's hand it making a 6 and Crystals is making a 2. Can't make out what Shivani hand is doing.

Could be a peace sign in formation?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:08 pm

So just to summarize:

- Dani has the latest SM activity (March 9) out of all the girls.
- Dani likes Art's IG posts.
- Dani is heard saying that Matilda is going to get her heart broken.
- Matilda says that Dani is her biggest competition (Ep 5).
- Dani is in the season preview a LOT! (check out the s/caps thread) shown kissing him 2x! She is also shown kissing Art in the season preview at the end of Ep 1 (and now seen on Ep 6).
- Art has said that his final girl is funny, adventurous, doesn't take herself seriously, and has beautiful eyes (all things he has said about Dani).
- Art said in Ep 5 on his date with Dani that his feelings for her are more than what he has had for the other girls. His behavior (kissing her 2x) confirms this.
- Art said in Ep 6 that he chose the dresses for the girls. If he did, that means he chose the wedding dress for Dani and chose her as the winner of the challenge among ALL the girls as choices (because ALL of them were on the group date).
- Art said that taking photos with Dani in bridal attire made him imagine his wedding day!
- Art tells Dani that she deserves the rose he gives her more than anyone else.

IMO, Dani, if she is F1 and got the first kiss as well as being chosen out of ALL the girls for the catwalk modeling date then she would be feeling VERY confident and thus be friends with all the girls and even not care if Art is friends with the girls on SM as well. She likes a LOT of posts about herself as the winner but she also liked a post about Alysha as the winner (maybe F2? based on SM activity it is possible).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:04 pm

delete double post

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:05 pm

Just saw this on twitter. Art posted to Dani and this other girl to stop blowing up his phone. Would he do this if she is F1? I don't think so.... hmmmm...

ETA: I bolded the convo so it is easier to read. Notice this conversation is a negative view on Art and how he talks to Dani. Also, Dani tagged Art in the convo! (like she wanted him to defend her or defend himself. He didn't. Again, he is tagged a LOT this is not the first time. But his ONLY response is to this convo?? He doesn't use Twitter but he chose to respond to this? It is very interesting given that this week was the week where Dani is supposed to be the Final girl based on the dates, first kiss, and even wearing a wedding dress. (Matilda is only tagged in the beginning of the convo because the person tweeting with Dani is her blogger friend and had mentioned Matilda in her blog. Once Kirsty the blogger said she doesn't like how Art talks to Dani, Dani no longer tagged Matilda or TBNZ.

Dani Robinson ‏@dani_robbo  23h23 hours ago
@Kirsty_MUO @TheBachelorNZ @MatildaRice hahaha umm.. you just made my date sound so lame.. I don't know how you managed that but you did it

Makeup Obsessives ‏@Kirsty_MUO  22h22 hours ago
@dani_robbo oi nah, I love flying foxes. More importantly tho- I DON'T LIKE THE WAY HE SPEAKS TO YOU, DANI. He needs a SHORT SHRIFT

Dani Robinson ‏@dani_robbo  22h22 hours ago
@Kirsty_MUO what the hell is a short shrift?!

@dani_robbo a stern word. Give me his number, I have some things to address with him.

@Kirsty_MUO @Artgreen_ ask him yourself

@dani_robbo @Artgreen_ He's ignoring me. I am TOO OLD for him. Huff puff

Art Green ‏@Artgreen_  22h22 hours ago
@Kirsty_MUO @dani_robbo I still don't get how Twitter works so please stop blowing up my phone.

Dani Robinson ‏@dani_robbo  21h21 hours ago
@Artgreen_ @Kirsty_MUO Hahahaha look what you've done...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Just saw this on twitter. Art posted to Dani and this other girl to stop blowing up his phone. Would he do this if she is F1? I don't think so.... hmmmm...

@Kirsty_MUO @TheBachelorNZ @MatildaRice hahaha umm.. you just made my date sound so lame.. I don't know how you managed that but you did it

@dani_robbo oi nah, I love flying foxes. More importantly tho- I DON'T LIKE THE WAY HE SPEAKS TO YOU, DANI. He needs a SHORT SHRIFT

@dani_robbo a stern word. Give me his number, I have some things to address with him.

@Kirsty_MUO @dani_robbo I still don't get how Twitter works so please stop blowing up my phone.

That's all the confirmation I need.

She's not F1. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:36 pm

This thought just came to me. What if Art broke up with his F1 and the girls all know it? What if that is why they are posting about themselves and their dates/etc?

I looked at Dani's likes and she had a liked a post that Art was not following Matilda back on SM (he may be now). Why would she like that? Does this have anything to do with the post on Art's IG commenting that he should have stayed with Matilda? (actually, now that I think about it, that may mean the person knows Matilda was NOT F1 so he should have stayed with her on the show).

I guess we have a ways to go. It just seems soooo much longer because there are more episodes since they air 2x a week. It would go by faster if they made the two 1hr episodes/week into one 2hr episode/week. Will keep sleuthing...

If Dani is F1 then they may have taken the same script as TBUSA and had the wedding theme bridal date and the F1 saying she is his bride, etc. I don't know but something tells me she is just playing with everyone and enjoying her fame. So far only Matilda and Amanda are not promoting themselves or have public figure pages.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:41 pm

ElonM wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Just saw this on twitter. Art posted to Dani and this other girl to stop blowing up his phone. Would he do this if she is F1? I don't think so.... hmmmm...

That's all the confirmation I need.

She's not F1. Hugesmile
Yup. That's why I had to post as soon as I saw. I don't see the lead talking to the F1 like this, even in an included tweet. He may have been upset a bit if she is NOT F1 by posting all about herself and him on SM. That is very awkward, even if the F1 and lead have broken up it is just a bit much, IMO. Maybe she is just sour grapes a bit that she was dumped and had the first kiss, etc? She is SOO confident so that makes sense. Seems a bit mean girl to me though if she is not F1 to be posting sooo much about her and Art.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:02 pm

could it be their inside joke?? laugh out loud

that said, ive watched the epis. IMO Dani currently is getting the 'obvious' edit .. interesting to see whats next Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:04 pm

I think he was pissed hence such a blunt response.

And its disrespectful to the F1.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Dani

+7