SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:38 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Titou wrote:
what do you think?

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 2 Shoe1Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 2 Shoe2Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 2 Shoe3

Wow those feet in the first SC are awfully big.

so who do you think those feet are?

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:If Ben leaves I really hope he is not running off in anger more that he is too upset to stay there. I would hate to see him leave bitter or in anger. JMO

However, I have always thought it was Ashley running to get some lipstick or something. I have watched the video so many times and never have seen a guy in that frame.

There's a guy in that frame, but it's really quick and it'd be easy to miss. I still think he proposes and he gets upset and runs off with Ashley after him. Of course it could be a whole fake out and we never see any of that.

Was that shown in the Slow-Mo video then? I wish that was still available to view, but the account has been suspended. Also, has it been confirmed that is in fact Ben running away?

Love, I made a slomo of just the FRC part of the preview a little while back. That part starts at about 5:47. I don't think there's really any way to tell if it's DSG or GSG.