SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Titou wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
Titou wrote:
what do you think?

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 Shoe1Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 Shoe2Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 Shoe3

Wow those feet in the first SC are awfully big.

so who do you think those feet are?

I have no idea, but if its the FRC there are only three men, Chris Harrison, Ben and dare I say it, Jordan Paul. Unless another guy decides to "crash" the party.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:44 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:If Ben leaves I really hope he is not running off in anger more that he is too upset to stay there. I would hate to see him leave bitter or in anger. JMO

However, I have always thought it was Ashley running to get some lipstick or something. I have watched the video so many times and never have seen a guy in that frame.

There's a guy in that frame, but it's really quick and it'd be easy to miss. I still think he proposes and he gets upset and runs off with Ashley after him. Of course it could be a whole fake out and we never see any of that.

Was that shown in the Slow-Mo video then? I wish that was still available to view, but the account has been suspended. Also, has it been confirmed that is in fact Ben running away?

Love, I made a slomo of just the FRC part of the preview a little while back. That part starts at about 5:47. I don't think there's really any way to tell if it's DSG or GSG.

Trueloveforever wrote:
LaureanT wrote:I am so tired of the break ups. I think we all are veteran watchers of both bachelor/bachelorette shows. More downs than ups. I am just happy to see a happy ending for a change. Best of luck to Ashley & JP! I would say the same if Ben is the F1.

I agree Ash & JP, Trista & Ryan, and Alberto have something special that can last for a long long time even after this Bachelor bubble.. I hope we see more relationships like these down the road.. it's nice to have a happy ending that lasts. heartbeat
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by onlyme Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:13 pm

I'm going to just throw this thought out. Could the blue striped guy be CH? I know we matched up jawlines and are pretty sure it's JP, but I was wondering if maybe CH might be in some of these shots.
It almost looks like the blue striped guy is explaining something to Ash, she looks as if she is trying to comprend something. Every season I wonder if maybe the F1 will get too scared (think they aren't the one) and it takes some coaxing to get them there. Could this be the scenario? CH is explaining to Ash the F1 isn't there...Ash runs off to find him? Far fetched, maybe?

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:34 pm

onlyme wrote:I'm going to just throw this thought out. Could the blue striped guy be CH? I know we matched up jawlines and are pretty sure it's JP, but I was wondering if maybe CH might be in some of these shots.
It almost looks like the blue striped guy is explaining something to Ash, she looks as if she is trying to comprend something. Every season I wonder if maybe the F1 will get too scared (think they aren't the one) and it takes some coaxing to get them there. Could this be the scenario? CH is explaining to Ash the F1 isn't there...Ash runs off to find him? Far fetched, maybe?

OMG that is brilliant. This is why I love this site so much. All these great scenarios out there of what might happen. I think I like coming on here and reading all these great posts as much as I like watching the show.

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:11 am

clueless wrote:
onlyme wrote:I'm going to just throw this thought out. Could the blue striped guy be CH? I know we matched up jawlines and are pretty sure it's JP, but I was wondering if maybe CH might be in some of these shots.

OMG that is brilliant. This is why I love this site so much. All these great scenarios out there of what might happen. I think I like coming on here and reading all these great posts as much as I like watching the show.

I remember someone mentioning that height wise it could be CH. So many options! Interested to see how it turns out (they better show us!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:14 am

bambam64 wrote:
clueless wrote:

I remember someone mentioning that height wise it could be CH. So many options! Interested to see how it turns out (they better show us!!)

I like this scenario but I have only been watching since late in Meanna's season... has CH ever had a pow-wow with the B'ette standing at the podium? I know he was practically Jilly's therapist but from what I remember it was all away from the actual podium. :greenman:
ETA - by podium I mean where the rose is... twirl central if you will... giggling

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:01 am

jcw2 wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
clueless wrote:

I like this scenario but I have only been watching since late in Meanna's season... has CH ever had a pow-wow with the B'ette standing at the podium? I know he was practically Jilly's therapist but from what I remember it was all away from the actual podium. :greenman:
ETA - by podium I mean where the rose is... twirl central if you will... giggling

No I don't think we've ever had Chris close to the podium, but do we know for SURE these shots are at the podium? Of course if Ash is running off I guess Chris would have had to have the talk at the podium. We've also never had a F1 not show up hmmm I want more SCs.

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:04 am

onlyme wrote:
jcw2 wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
clueless wrote:

No I don't think we've ever had Chris close to the podium, but do we know for SURE these shots are at the podium? Of course if Ash is running off I guess Chris would have had to have the talk at the podium. We've also never had a F1 not show up hmmm I want more SCs.

I know!!

it is her evil sister disguised to make sure she will get no proposal... just to guard her from herself...

plotting

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:20 am

I don't think it's CH at the podium or even away from it. I believe it's the same guy as the one with his hands in his pockets and is GSG/JP. I also believe he walks away for whatever reason but not to walk around on her right side. It makes no sense, has never happened before, and she doesn't turn all the way around but only halfway. Maybe he leaves because he's freaked out, maybe rejected, or some other reason. no idea

ITA that we need more previews to get a better idea.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15337

Back to top Go down

Post by thimini Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:26 am

My two cents (for what it's worth).

CH said bumpy roads ahead. We'll see part of it next monday. I think JP won't say what she wants to ear but only be honest with some pulling back. Assuming that, for whatever reason, meeting her family went bad and he knows it, that could be a reason to why we have him comment that the tough part is knowing she's propably not in love with me. Maybe that's what he believed and just went up there to say his goodbye and then just leaves without her saying anything. That could explain her running after him. That could be a OMG moment.
thimini
thimini

Female Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:32 am

They look pretty cozy on the bed together for their fantasy date next week so I don't think the bumps come from this episode giggling I think that her sister won't approve and that will be their hurdle to overcome in the finale. Someone already figured out that the conversation under the palms was spliced and diced to make it seem like he said he wasn't ready. He's got a glass in his hand and then suddenly a fork. So it's clear that they are trying to create drama.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:34 am

I know we identified the guy with the hands in his pocket having a blue shirt with the guy coming out from the plane

however.... at a certain point, it is also possible that they switch between the guys and the one who had his hands in his pocket become the guy holding her hands

the way he hold her hands make me think immediately with someone nervous... someone proposing.

However we see her also taking a step back and put her head down ... cold after the welcome hug.. they separate, she step back and he puts his hands in his pocket. 2 different people mixed together to again make us think it is the same guy. They both have dark suit and I am not really buying the grey vs dark blue... sun can make a slight difference.

about the striped collar... again I do not know... I always thought from the start that was ben because he was not shaved and JP always shaves at rose ceremonies which is not the case with ben.

Now we have of course this hair problem. My therory is that we saw ben with a new haircut right? and we also saw that it was extremely windy. It is possible (let me spell it p.o.s.s.i.b.l.e. POSSIBLE) that the wind push his hair in one direction and the way we see is a partial neck and cheek and chin with hair.

Now I admit that the probabilities are superior that it is JP. But I cannot justify why she has teary eyes and why she is so very uncomfortable to see him in his eyes and take a couple of minute her head straight and not looking at him.... unless he is saying something sad.

I remember brad turning and pacing foreveeeer with deanna before he turn her down...

unless

the blue shirt is JP and the striped shirt is Ben

ps: the feet going out of the plane are again more the size of JP's ;)

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

+86
instinct
appiah01
logomaniac
Nativenewyorker
allykat