SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 69 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 61 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

women - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pondering Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:24 pm

mom22boys wrote:Something that struck me odd with Ryan R. was when he said he saved all of his real estate checks. Shows that he did mooch off his mom. And from searching, he doesn't actually SELL much.

Here is a link to his real estate sight.

http://www.realtyconnectusa.com/meet.asp?agentid=9298

Most of the realtors that I worked with (I've sold and bought about dozen houses in both coasts, but I am not a realtor) only have a few own listings (i.e. you are the selling agent of a listed property) at a given time. Compared to the ones that I worked with on my personal properties, he has quite a bit more listings. If you have too many more, you don't have enough time to give full attention to your buyer clients for showing, contract negotiation, etc. Most agents work as both seller's and buyer's agent. I can speculate that he also has his buyer clients.

Based on what I saw, Ryan's mother wanted him to live with her and his niece. I don't believe that his mother would have objected to him not paying the rent. IMO, it was a mutually beneficial arrangement for everyone involved before he got married. I remember seeing his niece very sad when it was time for Ryan to leave, and it speaks a volume for me on her relationship with Ryan R. I feel for his niece, and I don't think that we can minimize that aspect. Also, I also believe that he saved most of his commission checks by having this living arrangement. IMO, there's nothing wrong with that unless his mother wanted him to pay rent or have him move out.

I also think that Jaclyn would have been a wonderful addition to his niece's life. I really feel like that this relationship could have worked. Courtney from the season 1 really helped Jason get over his anxiety through her steely support and commitment. Doug did the same with Jamie. When one feels anxious, the other needs to pull through for both. If you feel down, and your partner pulls you even further down, there's no prayer for that relationship to work.

btw, I met my husband from match.com, and we've been married 13 years. I don't think that there's anything wrong with finding someone from match.com.giggling

pondering

Back to top Go down

women - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by anOldBMW Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:31 pm

Realtors are hard to measure unless you know their financials personally. My father is a realtor and I remember some years he made 5 times what he normally would, other years when things were not so great we would still go to school, vacation, all the normal things because of what he saved up the years before. Eventually he got a huge commission one year and invested it, from then on he kept working for the normal day to day stuff but he got all of us through college because of that one paycheck. Now he owns his company and can relax a lot more, so who knows. Ryan R seems like a young smart man, maybe he is investing, then again, being young maybe he just lives day by day.

Either way, I have a feeling that he and Jaclyn are no longer together because he called it quits. I think they don't harbor any ill will towards each other and might even say hi and be cordial to each other, but I don't think there's a relationship there.

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:34 pm

Wanderluster wrote:Whatever happens I can imagine the ratings for both of the 6th month reunions. They'll probably off the charts.
Any publicity is good publicity as far as the network is concerned. I imagine lots of people will be watching to see what happens with this train wreck. Same thing with the new season. If you think of this show as any other soap opera and don't believe that anything is really real, you probably can enjoy it.
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:37 pm

Jaclyn can do much better than Ryan R. I am confused as to why she is on the show. It seems to me that she is in a male dominated field and travels a lot for her job to do promotions, etc. She could easily meet someone who is successful and a better fit for her. Hopefully, she already has a new beau!

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by WatcheronWall Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:43 pm

For the record I do not think that there is anything wrong with meeting someone on a dating site either. Lots of couples meet that way. But when they do, they both know that it how they met. So, if I thought that a team of experts were picking someone that was my more or less perfect match and found out that they had just pulled a name from a dating site I would feel betrayed and like it was a fraud. And it would definitely have a deep effect on how I viewed the marriage going forward.

:yes:  The previous is entirely the humble opinion of the writer :yes:
WatcheronWall
WatcheronWall

Back to top Go down

Post by pondering Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:50 pm

I think that I'll feel better if the experts found my partner from match.com vs. a casting call :cutesmile!:
At least, it shows that person wanted meet meet a partner rather than being on TV.
Performing a battery of tests on my partner is only a bonus!

pondering

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderluster Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Does anyone know if Ryan has any siblings? If so are they married? Thanks.

Being different isn't a bad thing. It just means you're brave enough to be yourself.
Wanderluster
Wanderluster

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by justlistening Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:14 pm

I met my husband thru eHarmony, and I know their compatibility questionnaire covered many things like lifestyle and family. It's difficult to believe the experts truly used assessments, because they would have known that Jaclyn was ready to start a family right away while Ryan was not. It seems he started to get cold feet after they talked about when to start a family and this was also around the time they consummated their marriage. Disagreeing on when to start a family would make me think they weren't compatible even if they were in other areas. The timing of when to start a family is a difficult thing to compromise, although I realize many couples do. What I find disheartening is that Ryan knew Jaclyn had waited 2 years to be intimate with someone, and I have a difficult time believing he just realized he wasn't sure about her after they had sex (how convenient), especially since he mentioned over and over how he had to be there for his mother and niece, which is understandable. But I don't think a nice guy would have done that. I'm not sure if he cheated, but I don't think he was in it for the long haul.

Does anyone know if Ryan defended Jaclyn when Ryan D's friends called her ugly?
https://twitter.com/StephDinDC/status/610302845250879488/photo/1

justlistening

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:15 pm

@Wanderluster He had a sister who passed away so he & his mother became guardians to his niece Kayla. Don't think there are any others, as he's only mentioned her.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  women - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 1f49c

women - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 8367-910 women - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 I_got_13 women - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 E5kqdm15 women - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:19 pm

Wanderluster wrote:Does anyone know if Ryan has any siblings? If so are they married? Thanks.

I have no idea on marital status but he is the youngest of 5 children according to his instagram pic

https://instagram.com/p/1SGg5Xptcu/

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Beachy Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:21 pm

Remember his Christmas Eve shopping tradition with his one brother and there was another one that looks like him that was with him be fore the wedding
Beachy
Beachy

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:27 pm

^ Oh right that's the only episode I haven't watched yet. No idea why Embarressed!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  women - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 1f49c

women - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 8367-910 women - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 I_got_13 women - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 E5kqdm15 women - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 69 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 61 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt