SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

StillGotMookie - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sharivh Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:30 am

I believe Jaclyn and the fact that Ryan said what he think she, the professionals and the fans wanted to hear. Why wouldn't he at least go to dinner. Ridiculous.

sharivh

Back to top Go down

StillGotMookie - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by anOldBMW Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

Do you guys think Ryan R was just trying not to be hated and was just basically going through the motions? Jaclyn said it best at the reunion, Ryan's word carried not actions.

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:07 am

IMO, I think Ryan is a people pleaser and really doesn't want to hurt someone's feelings, which is why he can't be honest about how he feels (or doesn't feel) He passively aggressively lets it be known. He says the words in front of you to make you happy, but then he removes himself from the situation so he doesn't have to deal with your actual unhappiness. I think he recognizes this about himself though and of all 3 of the guys, he seemed the most able and willing to admit his faults. He's pretty self-aware. Now he just needs to do the work.

Please note, all of the above is strictly my opinion StillGotMookie - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 1710264613

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by Herefornow Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:28 am

mindless wrote:
watchTV3 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/JaclynMethuenMAFS/photos/pb.457695954382948.-2207520000.1434527353./511950298957513/?type=1

StillGotMookie - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 11403459_511950298957513_3659030031779185185_n

Jaclyn Methuen
There's no dinner date here- except with myself! #Single #StillGotMookie #AnyTakers #WomenSupportingWomen

Jaclyn Methuen
Thank you all so much for being so supportive and loving. It is very disappointing but Ryan just said what he thought I wanted to hear, with no intent of backing it up. He proved that when he didn't feed Mookie for the FIVE days I was in Key West. (Thankfully I had people go and take care of her.) Just goes to show how little he cared about me and my little furball. So I'm moving on with my life, staying positive, and sending nothing but love right back to all of you. You're helping me heal and I can't thank you enough!

How did she know to have people take care of her, if she and Ryan weren't communicating while she was in Florida? He probably told her in advance that he'd be spending time with his family in the meantime and wouldn't be around to feed the cat, so she arranged for someone else to do it. I doubt he was staying in the same apartment and letting the cat starve. He's a loser, but I don't think he's evil.

I wish he hadn't agreed to stay married when it's clear that he's just not that into her, but maybe he thought things might change. Then again, if he stopped trying as soon as the cameras stopped rolling, then there was never a chance of that. According to Jaclyn he did tell her on the phone at some point that he doesn't have feelings for her, so maybe he was honest and she just wasn't listening. But if he knew he had no feelings for her then I wish he'd told the experts to just shut up instead of playing the nice guy and talking about not wanting to let Jaclyn go. It's cruel to keep giving her hope without any intention to follow through. She did look like she wasn't buying it anyway at that point.  

But even if he was staying with mommy, he would have taken the cat or gone out is way to feed the cat. If he cared.

Herefornow

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:30 am

I am wondering how he conducts his Real Estate business. That is a dog-eat-dog world and it pays to be nice but does he do the necessary follow through?
Also wondering how his niece and mom are doing>
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

StillGotMookie - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Teeth

Post by Scooter72 Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:41 am

Jerseynurse wrote:
Ariela wrote:
WatcheronWall wrote:

I will admit, I was totally turned off by Ryan to start and finding out he was a basement dweller did not add to his charm one bit.  But when Jacklyn said she had a crush on him and things started to turn around for them, I tried to revise my opinion of him and keep and open mind.  But once they had sex and he made those, what I consider to be horrible, deal breaker, unforgivable comments about Jacklyn and sex, he totally lost me.  Had I been her and knew what he said, I would have walked right then.  No gentleman speaks of a woman he has any respect for in such a disrespectful manner, let alone his own wife. It reflected very badly on him and made my heart go out to Jacklyn.  Ryan continues to refer to Jacklyn as a stranger and his mom as family on SM.  That does not sound like a man ready for any kind or level of commitment, let alone marriage.

ITA.
I thought it was odd how he commented about their sex life. That is so immature.

Jac should have ran from the alter the minute she saw him and wasn't attracted to him... The poor girl went against her initial gut feeling, ended up with a BAD-TEETH loser. I wish her well. She deserves much better. The only thing he has going for him is his height, but the rest of him is VERY undesirable on sooo many levels....
Funny how you brought up the teeth. That was the FIRST thing I noticed on him. And I kept reverting my stare back to it. I think they are false teeth.

His teeth must have been really jacked up before the show, then the producers slapped some veneers on him. Hugesmile
They are very disrtacting

Scooter72

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderluster Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:48 am

I'm crushed. Ryan and Jaclyn were my favorite couple. He must be a good talker because I believed him!
I feel terrible fo Jac. She was the one who understood what a relationship is all about. After waiting so long to find someone, which shows her true commitment to finding love, she was hurt big time.
I know she'll find someone she deserves.
As for the experts in the reunion, I will not believe anything they say again. They acted so unprofessionally. Pushing R and J to try again - sheesh!

Being different isn't a bad thing. It just means you're brave enough to be yourself.
Wanderluster
Wanderluster

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEyesHaveIt Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:08 am

I have veneers, as does my son. Our cosmetic dentist has amazing technical and artistic skills, and I'm pretty fussy about this aspect of my own appearance. But, I have to draw the line at criticizing other people's teeth. It must be so hurtful to Ryan, just as the comments about Jaclyn's appearance must be to her. Sorry to be a buzzkill, just want to go on record that I just have a hard time with that sort of thing....

TheEyesHaveIt

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:20 am

nuts2uiam wrote:I am wondering how he conducts his Real Estate business.  That is a dog-eat-dog world and it pays to be nice but does he do the necessary follow through?
Also wondering how his niece and mom are doing>
He probably makes spending money, at best. He has a great setup in his mother's basement. He doesn't have to pay rent or do anything for himself. Plus, he has the convenience of saying that he is there to care for his mother and niece. Great job if you can get it, I guess. Jaclyn dodged a bullet.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

StillGotMookie - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Teeth

Post by Scooter72 Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:35 am

TheEyesHaveIt wrote:I have veneers, as does my son.  Our cosmetic dentist has amazing technical and artistic skills, and I'm pretty fussy about this aspect of my own appearance.  But, I have to draw the line at criticizing other people's teeth.  It must be so hurtful to Ryan, just as the comments about Jaclyn's appearance must be to her.  Sorry to be a buzzkill, just want to go on record that I just have a hard time with that sort of thing....

I never said there was anything wrong with veneers, veneers done right can transform someone amazingly. There was speculation as to why his teeth looked strange, and I offered my opinion. It looks like the work was done recently and they are definitely not "false teeth". I personally could not stop looking at them, like I said I found them to be very distracting.

Scooter72

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:47 am

He has a great setup in his mother's basement. He doesn't have to pay rent or do anything for himself. Plus, he has the convenience of saying that he is there to care for his mother and niece. Great job if you can get it, I guess. Jaclyn dodged a bullet.

IMO, this is somewhat unfair. He has stepped in to help both his niece and his mother and that is a huge responsibility. His mother does not seem to be in the best health or physical shape and I am sure there are things that he does for her that she cannot do for herself. She may have some type of medical condition. His other siblings have marriages and children and he didn't so he did the right thing. I don't see him as a basement dweller mooching off his parents playing video games all day and night and being an unproductive member of society. No matter what type of relationship issues he had with Jaclyn and in general, that does not change that he is living there to take care of his mom and niece. He had said several times that he would be happy living near them, not with them. I actually trust Jaclyn's judgement, and on this particular topic she even had positive things to say about how he cared for his mom and niece and that it was a quality that she really admired.

Please note, all of the above is strictly my opinion StillGotMookie - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 1710264613

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:47 am

I must say that Jaclyn looked absolutely stunning last night.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt