SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 69 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

StillGotMookie - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nan27 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:49 pm

provenceguy wrote:I must say that Jaclyn looked absolutely stunning last night.
I think that all three women looked fantastic. It's a shame that they were set up with three losers.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

StillGotMookie - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by anOldBMW Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:00 pm

Scooter72 wrote:
His teeth must have been really jacked up before the show, then the producers slapped some veneers on him. Hugesmile
They are very disrtacting

Didn't he suffer an accident or something and that's why he had to get those veneers? I thought I read about that somewhere, I think it happened after his sister passed.

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrie714 Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:30 pm

There were SM pics that were posted previously and his teeth looked fine when he was a little younger and now they are different then in them pics, not sure why though..

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:35 pm

He didn't feed her cat for 5 days? How despicable. He's also deleted his twitter. F*cking baby can't handle criticism.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:36 pm

The cat thing is confusing to me. IMO, Jaclyn must have know that Ryan wasn't going to be staying in the apartment while she was gone because she had arranged for someone to come care for the cat. How could he have fed the cat if he wasn't there?

Please note, all of the above is strictly my opinion StillGotMookie - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 1710264613

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupchick85 Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Last night made me dislike Ryan even more than Ryan D. I really really really find him to be a jerk in sheep's clothing.

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:48 pm

BlackHalo wrote:He didn't feed her cat for 5 days? How despicable. He's also deleted his twitter. F*cking baby can't handle criticism.

He actually made his twitter private for only "confirmed" followers. I don't know what that means but de does follow me so I can see it and he has been SILENT. Not a word.
Sean and Ryan R. also deleted their "Public" MAFS facebook pages.
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEyesHaveIt Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:49 pm

In thinking back over the show, there were very, very few times when he showed any affection towards Jaclyn.  She initiates nearly all of it.  I don't know what to make of that, but he was just not that into her.  I think she's fantastic, he doesn't....

I don't think he's a jerk --  I respect the loving care he provides to his family.  I'm going to view this as him having such a strong sense of duty that either his mother or his niece are going to have to change the situation...and then he might be able to move on.  And out.  StillGotMookie - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 2498057887

TheEyesHaveIt

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:52 pm

TheEyesHaveIt: I agree with you. The only fault I can feel toward him is that he should have ended it much, much earlier. It was incredibly unfair to Jaclyn for him to lead her on all that time. He said at the reunion that he really didn't realize how hurt she was. I somewhat believe him because she had a strong facade and I don't think anyone ever got to see the extent of her hurt, but he had to know that he was jacking her around and that she would end up hurt in the end. IMO, he should have ended it around week 3.

Please note, all of the above is strictly my opinion StillGotMookie - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 1710264613

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:54 pm

It seemed like Ryan wanted Jaclyn there as a tool and not for emotional purposes. (Ex. someone for his mom, a female role model for his niece, etc.)
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:56 pm

It seemed like Ryan wanted Jaclyn there as a tool and not for emotional purposes. (Ex. someone for his mom, a female role model for his niece, etc.)

IMO, I bet his niece was so disappointed that they did not stay together, based on their interactions and things she said the day they were all painting. Hopefully they are able to stay in touch.

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:01 pm

If Ryan was found on match.com, he may have looked at this "experiment" as a good way to get spending cash, paid dinner dates, paid trip and sex. Not a bad gig if you can get it. IMO, he had no intention of staying in this relationship after all of the freebies were gone.

He went back to his "bachelor pad" at his mother's house. Coming off as a "good guy" will probably have the girls flocking to him, you know, the ones that want to 'mother' him. There are still plenty out there that he can fool with his supposed good guy routine.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 69 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt