SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 38 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:30 am

ryan ranellone ‏@LIRealEstate01

At the airport @JaclynMethuen @AETV #MarriedAtFirstSight #MAFS
Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 CBejJLDUYAAS4Rm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 8367-910 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 I_got_13 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:34 am

I really hope now that Jaclyn was honest they can move forward. I still have faith. Next week is honeymoon part II. Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 2498057887

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:37 am

Linds911 wrote:
ryan ranellone ‏@LIRealEstate01

At the airport @JaclynMethuen @AETV #MarriedAtFirstSight #MAFS
Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 CBejJLDUYAAS4Rm

She looks pretty darn comfortable with Ryan... Hugesmile

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:19 am

They seem to have a good time. She looks happy here. I must admit, the dude etc comments are annoying, as it her ordering his meal.

I hope she can just enjoy and go with the flow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Totally agree GA...what the heck??? She is adorable but I don't understand why either spouse needs to order for partner unless in restroom.

Does anyone have insight on what that means when a woman picks the man's meal??
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:12 pm

Also, I didn't hear what she said about that. Did she say she'll always order for him?? Why would anyone need to do this all the time?

I have a friend that when she orders meals, she might as well have ordered something else for all the changes she makes. laugh out loud I could never order for someone else.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:24 pm

I can't say I was really impressed by Jaclyn last night. She seems to be forcing herself to be a good sport but in a way it would have been better for her to be like Jamie and just slowly let it happen. It's definitely hurting Ryan to be called dude, bro, etc. Hoping she gives him a chance... and lets him order his own meals. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:53 pm

That was odd that she would order his meal considering that she doesn't know him yet. I also hope that she will let things happen naturally. Although, looking at the pic above I get a different vibe. giggling They seem cosy and comfy. giggling

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Also, I didn't hear what she said about that. Did she say she'll always order for him?? Why would anyone need to do this all the time?

I have a friend that when she orders meals, she might as well have ordered something else for all the changes she makes. laugh out loud I could never order for someone else.

Yes, that's what I heard and literally rewound the scene.

I don't know why I even care but it's bugging me.

Do you think the fact that Jaclyn picked out Ryan's meal is old fashioned ... like it was part of her wifely duties to cook for him at home so in essence she is providing his meal for him by picking it out on the  menu in a restaurant??

Or, if picking his meal from him is controlling and bossy??

I can't imagine picking out my husband's meal or even my teenagers meal at a restaurant! I might make suggestions based on what they like (or what I want them to get so I can have a bite  giggling ) but to pick their meal without asking their consent just seems so strange.
scratch
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:59 pm

Who knows maybe it was suggested by TPTB that she do that??  She has been on her own for awhile and has to learn to share.
Anyway I love these 2. :yes:  She is a hoot and like he says a firecracker!! Hugesmile  IMO she is MILD COMPARED to JAMIE at this stage in the show.  Doug wasn't even allowed to touch her, had to stay on his side of the bed, etc.

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:23 pm

Brill wrote:Who knows maybe it was suggested by TPTB that she do that??  She has been on her own for awhile and has to learn to share.
Anyway I love these 2.   :yes:  She is a hoot and like he says a firecracker!!  Hugesmile  IMO she is MILD COMPARED to JAMIE at this stage in the show.  Doug wasn't even allowed to touch her, had to stay on his side of the bed, etc.

I love these two together too! I found that last scene of them talking by the pool so interesting. Jaclyn said she has so many unrealistic expectations when it comes to a relationship that she has "walls up" because of it. And what she said about wanting to run, I don't think had anything to do with Ryan, but more of her "unrealistic expectations". That whole conversation was so edited, I feel bad for her and the edit she is getting right now. She doesn't seem to be so happy about it either given her twitter responses. Jaclyn has a strong personality, and loves to joke around, but I see her using that more as a defense mechanism than to let herself be vulnerable and letting someone in. She knows Ryan is a good "dude", because in her outfit she wore on their flight for their honeymoon, she said she needed someone to slap her and say WTF is the matter with you! I have no doubt these two are still together. In the season preview, when they're asked if they want to stay married or get a divorce, Ryan is sitting with his arm around Jaclyn, and there is a very quick shot of them holding hands, I doubt they'd be that cozy if they were going to get a divorce. I tried capping it, but it goes by so fast, I can't seem to grab it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Max64 wrote:
Brill wrote:Who knows maybe it was suggested by TPTB that she do that??  She has been on her own for awhile and has to learn to share.
Anyway I love these 2.   :yes:  She is a hoot and like he says a firecracker!!  Hugesmile  IMO she is MILD COMPARED to JAMIE at this stage in the show.  Doug wasn't even allowed to touch her, had to stay on his side of the bed, etc.

I love these two together too!  I found that last scene of them talking by the pool so interesting.  Jaclyn said she has so many unrealistic expectations when it comes to a relationship that she has "walls up" because of it.  And what she said about wanting to run, I don't think had anything to do with Ryan, but more of her "unrealistic expectations".  That whole conversation was so edited, I feel bad for her and the edit she is getting right now.  She doesn't seem to be so happy about it either given her twitter responses.   Jaclyn has a strong personality, and loves to joke around, but I see her using that more as a defense mechanism than to let herself be vulnerable and letting someone in.  She knows Ryan is a good "dude", because in her outfit she wore on their flight for their honeymoon, she said she needed someone to slap her and say WTF is the matter with you!  I have no doubt these two are still together.  In the season preview, when they're asked if they want to stay married or get a divorce, Ryan is sitting with his arm around Jaclyn, and there is a very quick shot of them holding hands, I doubt they'd be that cozy if they were going to get a divorce.  I tried capping it, but it goes by so fast, I can't seem to grab it.  

Totally agree with this! yes While I did not see the holding of hands. Ryan did have his arm around Jaclyn. :yes: To compare Monet and Vaughn, they were sitting at opposite ends of the couch. As far away as they could possible get.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 38 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt