SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 69 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by JCB Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:21 pm

Did she say she arranged for someone to take care of the cat before she left? The way I interpreted it is that she assumed Ryan would feed Mookie, and when she didn't hear from him, she had someone check on Mookie and that person found she hadn't been fed. I hope I'm understanding it wrong.

JCB

Female Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:41 pm

If Ryan thought this would further his Real Estate career he has done just the opposite. If he think's he'll further his TV experience, I think he has done just the opposite.

JMHO the way these contestants behaved post show, via SM, would only bring out the trashy offers, if that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:10 am

I read earlier today on another forum that RR slept wth two women right after the 6 weeks was over. And that he went home nearly every night. Jaclyn could have thrown him under the bus for that on her fan pages, but didn't, so at least let her throw him under the bus for not having the decency to watch her cat for a few days while she works. His mom has a cat and a dog, so I'm surprised he wouldn't have the decency to go out of his way just a little for her. he was so non-committal that it hurts.

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by sounproductive Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:55 am

Convo earlier was about what Ryan sold. Here's the deets: http://www.realtyconnectusa.com/agents/meet.asp?agentid=9298&info=CL

Edited to add: Can you imagine the crap he's probably gotten sent to him via email? And I can't even imagine his having *that* phone number much longer!

sounproductive

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR6862 Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:24 am

I'm new to posting on this forum although I've been reading your posts for weeks!!!  Below is a comment I made on Jaclyn's FB page which interestingly was liked by her sister Olivia Methuen.  That in itself says a lot!!  Obviously as Jaclyn herself admits, we the viewing public, don't know everything that went down and because of her decency she's not reporting it all.  If I were to read between the lines, I'd say that some if not most of what I deduced/concluded and expressed in my FB comment to Jaclyn below, hits the nail on the head.  Some of you have speculated about Ryan as a person given his actions. I believe he's a slickster and is extremely manipulative. I believe a nice guy who's a people pleaser wouldn't infuriate Jac as I think she now is. It would have to be something much for "sinister". Re her statements on the show that she thought his actions were not maliciously intended - I'm not so sure she feels that anymore. Anyhow, that's enough rambling by me. In response to several calls for her to be the next Bachelorette (such a ridiculous proposal) here's my full comment on Jac's FB page which was liked by Olivia Methuen:

"I replied earlier but I think I ought to express my thoughts as a comment. No, Jaclyn Methuen needs to stay off of reality tv, live her life to the fullest just like she's been doing all these years, and meet her future husband in a much more conventional way. Before the Reunion show I thought highly of her, after the show I consider Jaclyn extremely mature, non-vindictive, and generous of spirit. To sit next to someone who IMO is an extremely inconsiderate, selfish, deceitful, and plain wicked and abusive (to Jaclyn and Mookie as well), takes a lot of self-restraint!! I'm not sure that I would've sat there and not let loose all of my rage on him and slapped him like she said she felt to do. Unlike your parents Jac who might be hurting for you, but oooohhhh so proud of how you comported yourself, I'd be deeply ashamed of Ryan if I were his mom."

LMR6862

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR6862 Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:34 am

T'was supposed to say: "much more sinister". Sorry Smiley

LMR6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:31 am

Despite Jaclyn's overenthusiastic nature, which was probably a shock to Ryan, she conducted herself well during the show (what we were shown anyhow), and afterwards as well. I am sure men will be flocking to her door to date her. I truly hope she finds someone outside of the reality bubble. As for her being Bachelorette, no. She would never take TPTB's crap.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:58 am

@cpierro has locked his twitter account.

That means that any tweets he posts are not to be shared. If he is following you and you see his tweets, it DOES NOT mean you can share the tweet. Same goes for all SM.

If a SM account is private, the content cannot be shared regardless if you are friends, following etc. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:17 am

LMR6862 wrote:T'was supposed to say: "much more sinister". Sorry Smiley  
I also think that Ryan is immature, lazy, and manipulative. He loves his single life in his mother's basement. He has no cares and no responsibility. I read that it was speculated that he was found on match.com. If this is the case, does that mean that they came to him instead of vice versa? The show said tha they had 7,000 applicants?? It's unreal how they picked three losers if indeed they had this many applicants. I wonder if there was a motive behind doing this. Look at all of the buzz, magazine articles, etc., that these disastrous unions have produced.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by WatcheronWall Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:24 am

I think we need to keep in mind that just as Davina was getting the "villain edit, Jacklyn was getting the "America's Sweetheart-wife material edit" so just because you did not SEE her say he was not feeding her cat or staying with her on camera, does not mean she did not actually SAY it at some point. On twitter today she answered a fan who was begging her to give Ryan another chance saying that she was sorry that we did not see everything.

:yes:  The previous is entirely the humble opinion of the writer :yes:
WatcheronWall
WatcheronWall

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:38 am

WatcheronWall wrote:I think we need to keep in mind that just as Davina was getting the "villain edit, Jacklyn was getting the "America's Sweetheart-wife material edit" so just because you did not SEE her say he was not feeding her cat or staying with her on camera, does not mean she did not actually SAY it at some point. On twitter today she answered a fan who was begging her to give Ryan another chance saying that she was sorry that we did not see everything.

Jaclyn has conducted herself with class this entire time.  She could be spilling all the gory details and she's said relatively very little other than occasionally agreeing with things other have said.  I think she feels wronged and hurt by Ryan R. but she is not looking to be vindictive or paint him in a (more) negative light because she's just not that way.

Please note, all of the above is strictly my opinion single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 1710264613

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by KallMeKaptious Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:01 pm

From what I saw during the course of the show, I would love tohang out with Jaclyn. She seems to be a fun, energetic, yet go-with-the-flow type of gal. Ryan R. seemed like a personality-less pill the entire time. Like, from minute one I thought he was a bore.

KallMeKaptious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 69 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt