SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Thomigirl Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:49 pm

pandora48 wrote:Someone like Sean would never miss out on an opportunity to be the hero and make himself look like the good guy to the public. He's doing is exactly what I would expect someone like him to do.

That's all I will say about that FB post.

If that was truly the case then he wouldn't have had to wait for someone to suggest it. An opportunist would be all over that with no prompting, IMO
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Thomigirl Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:52 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
watchTV3 wrote:SO Jaclyn is defending Davina?

Jaclyn Methuen Knowing Davina personally she is anything but a diva. Her deal-breaker when she signed up for the show was not leaving Manhattan just like mine was not being able to leave NJ. Sean said he was willing to relocate until he actually had to relocate! And as for her being needy- she was emotional one time because she was touched during her honeymoon. I seem to remember Sean crying multiple times about being bullied, even though he is in his mid-thirties. I also recall him freaking out and accusing the hotel staff of stealing her wedding ring when it was simply misplaced. It seems that all of us will have our turn to be the villain, and it's not fair since we were all completely open and honest with this experiment.

Source:MAFS Facebook

Very interesting...this tells me 2 things:

-Davina and Sean are no longer together
-Things ended ugly and Davina has shared "her side of the story" w. Jaclyn and probably Jess.

Nice of Jaclyn to stick up for her but she needs to understands, she only knows 1 side of the story.  

Oh god Jaclyn, stay out of their MESS.

Bwahaaaa...she deleted it so she probably heeded the warning...or got wrist slapped by the producers...
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:57 pm

I thought Ready for Love was bad this season of MAFS beats it.

Where is Atem?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:59 pm

Thomigirl wrote:
pandora48 wrote:Someone like Sean would never miss out on an opportunity to be the hero and make himself look like the good guy to the public. He's doing is exactly what I would expect someone like him to do.

That's all I will say about that FB post.

If that was truly the case then he wouldn't have had to wait for someone to suggest it. An opportunist would be all over that with no prompting, IMO

The key is making himself look like a hero and look good to the public. If he's been posting a lot about charitable causes and organizations like another poster stated, then I would say he has been filling that quota quite nicely.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:16 pm

Notablogperson wrote:
mindless wrote:

Sorry, but Davina falling out with her family had nothing to do with Sean, so it doesn't qualify as compromise. A personal sacrifice maybe, but Sean didn't ask her to make it and her family would've reacted the same way no matter who she married, so no, not a compromise. Sean's move to Manhattan, however, was all about Davina, so that is a compromise. Not a very successful one though, if he never actually lived there. I don't think that's proof that he never intended to stay married though, or that he only wanted to be on TV. Maybe he went into it with the best of intentions but realised soon after the honeymoon that Davina isn't the woman he wants to be with for the rest of his life. In that case, isn't it good that he wasn't leading her on by sleeping with her and taking her on dates? Sounds like he didn't hide the fact that he was checked out, but completed the filming since he's probably required to by contract. Of course you can argue that he should've tried harder to make it work, but sometimes it's just not worth it. Davina doesn't seem like some grand prize so far, so I can't fault anyone for not wanting to be married to her. But we'll see what happens in future episodes. I have a hard time believing Davina wouldn't bring up Sean's supposed off camera meltdowns on camera though or that edit would purposely leave them out. What do they gain by making Davina the villain?

**Edited** Sean NEVER moved to Manhattan!!! **Edited** He wouldn't even visit her, unless it was for filming. And Davina was there for a million of his meltdowns during filming and comforted him every single time, that was the main reason why she was so bothered by the fact that the one time, she cried, he didn't even console her. Watch the clips!! And, He didn't go into this with good intentions. He wanted to FAME!! THATS IT

I have watched all the clips and Sean definitely has some issues. But so does Davina IMHO. Maybe Sean decided that he didn't need another issue (Davina) on top of his pre-existing ones? There are two sides to every story and the more people feel the need to defend Davina by bashing Sean, the more I get the impression that she is a woman scorned, who hasn't minced her words while discussing what happened. I don't think she even cared about Sean, otherwise she wouldn't have reacted the way she did to him being overwhelmed about the move. No one's gonna feel more comfortable and welcome when you start cursing at them and claim they don't even want to be there. I wouldn't either after that. If he's overwhelmed then he's overwhelmed and pointing out that he was willing to relocate does nothing to change that. It's hard to know in advance how something will affect you, and it's easy to judge when you haven't had to go through it yourself.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:31 pm

mindless wrote:

I have watched all the clips and Sean definitely has some issues. But so does Davina IMHO. Maybe Sean decided that he didn't need another issue (Davina) on top of his pre-existing ones? There are two sides to every story and the more people feel the need to defend Davina by bashing Sean, the more I get the impression that she is a woman scorned, who hasn't minced her words while discussing what happened. I don't think she even cared about Sean, otherwise she wouldn't have reacted the way she did to him being overwhelmed about the move. No one's gonna feel more comfortable and welcome when you start cursing at them and claim they don't even want to be there. I wouldn't either after that. If he's overwhelmed then he's overwhelmed and pointing out that he was willing to relocate does nothing to change that. It's hard to know in advance how something will affect you, and it's easy to judge when you haven't had to go through it yourself.

Great post I do not think anybody is 100% at fault in the issues that have been presented, both Sean & Davina have responded to each other with a lack of empathy on their ends. I wonder if the participants went through a weekend communication workshop before the weddings if we would see better relationships between Davina & Sean & Jessica & Ryan. The only couple that seem to be communicating effectively are Ryan & Jacclyn and that is why I love them and really hope they work out.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:55 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
reason wrote:Sean send it because someone asked him not of his own accord.  B****** I say.

***Edited***, people cannot be satisfied. Do **we think** Davina would have done thesame even if she was asked?. **edited**I'm giving the guy some credit.

clapping! Agreed!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:59 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:I did send Davina a fb msg yesterday. See msg below.

Hi Davina, it's not appropriate to favorite or retweet or like comments on SM bashing Sean. It doesn't show class. Regardless of what might have gone wrong, please handle everything with class.

Yesterday at 10:54am

I don't know if she adhered to my advice though

Good for you!!! Well said..

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:19 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:..snipped...
cantstopl

Man, keeping up with the MAFS threads and level of disclosure by folks associated with MAFS is just a whole lot different than what we have to dig really, really hard for on the Bachelor/bachelorette threads. Crazy stuff.

Thanks for the laugh. I know, I feel like telling them all to be quiet, give us mods a break for awhile!!!!! cantstopl

OT

I'm directing this to the newer users. Take a moment and read the rules. We are spending far to much time in this topic editing posts. Please read in full. Thanks.

Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:20 pm

Love this:

‏@KortKneee_Rae Compromise!!!!! Without this- resentment builds... It's not the $ it's not the travel... We all want equal sacrifice- #MarriedAtFirstSight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:34 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Since "sociopath" seems to be an often-used word to describe Sean in this thread, I looked it up and found this definition:"a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience."

Yikes, seems a rather harsh description based on highly edited tv show for someone who has managed to maintain a career in nursing and own a home.

I also noted on this thread that someone posted a link to Dr. C's Twitter account where he is calling out Davina for bullying behavior with her favoriting of tweets.  

I then noted that JerseyNurse, who has described herself as Sean's coworker and finds him to have an "awful personality," said on thread 53 that "Sean is a good nurse. He knows his job and does it well."

So with that information, I then went to this website: http://www.healthecareers.com/article/top-10-characteristics-of-successful-nurses/173129 for what makes a good nurse and read that #1 on list is empathy followed by such traits as communication, intuition, emotional stability, patience and dedication.

I am guessing for Sean to maintain a career as an ER nurse at a reputable hospital, he must be able to demonstrate at least a few of these traits on a daily basis ... fair enough?

Surely there has to be some good in Sean just as there is good in Davina. Just seems that there is a far bigger urgency and passion in Davina's camp to control the message about the edit, which led me to this web search:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" is a quotation from the 1602 play Hamlet by William Shakespeare. It has been used as a figure of speech, in various phrasings, to indicate that a person's overly frequent or vehement attempts to convince others of something have ironically helped to convince others that the opposite is true, by making the person look insincere and defensive.

And, for those of you wondering, yes, I did have too much time on my hands today  MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 3806527698

Great post MVM! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:34 pm

OT Steel2009--love your Avi! Refreshing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
momof2dogs
Notablogperson
crazychicken
mrbored
khany
Whistler
Mafs_fan_10
moonpie
whit90
bleuberry
aglaea