SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:20 pm

Pia1 wrote:This area is very expensive (Especially in New Jersey) and the Property Taxes is one of the highest in the country.  People make more so it's commensurate to the cost of living

He probably makes 100k maybe more. If he has a family he would need to make more otherwise it would be hard to live in this area. It says he's a business owner. I wonder what type of business.

Crazy expensive! If I willingly paid up to $4000 on RENT and $50-60 per day for 1 person's food, I'd better be bringing home at least $500K per year. Not suggesting that he's making that but yikes ... that's a whole lot of money. Makes my neighborhood look better and better Smiley.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Pia1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:58 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Pia1 wrote:This area is very expensive (Especially in New Jersey) and the Property Taxes is one of the highest in the country.  People make more so it's commensurate to the cost of living

He probably makes 100k maybe more. If he has a family he would need to make more otherwise it would be hard to live in this area. It says he's a business owner. I wonder what type of business.

Crazy expensive! If I willingly paid up to $4000 on RENT and $50-60 per day for 1 person's food, I'd better be bringing home at least $500K per year. Not suggesting that he's making that but yikes ... that's a whole lot of money. Makes my neighborhood look better and better Smiley.

Yes, it's crazy but it's worth it to a lot of people. In NJ, there's an exit Tax, so you can't even leave without paying taxes.   :yes:

I do like Ryan and Jessica so I'm hoping that they will work out their issues. Ryan has a strong personality and I think is aware of his faults.  Jessica needs to speak up for herself.  Sometimes you just need to spell out what you need/want to your hubby. Smiley
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:10 pm

^^^Pia, I agree. I am one of those people who thinks NYC is a great place to visit (and was just there last spring) but like Sean V, I prefer living in a home with a back yard and no worrying about where to park.

And, I can appreciate that this is a highly produced television show but the last time that Jessica spoke up to Ryan on their honeymoon re: his comments about tattoo, things quick escalated to a nasty fight and he stormed out.

Communication is critical but can be challenging when your partner SEEMS to have anger issues. It's not fun to be always walking on egg shells and IMO that's what it appears life would be like living with Ryan.

That said, they do seem to have high highs and great chemistry. Maybe with some counseling they can get to the other side and learn how to better communicate.

I have far higher expectations for these two than S&D.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:22 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Pia, I agree. I am one of those people who thinks NYC is a great place to visit (and was just there last spring) but like Sean V, I prefer living in a home with a back yard and no worrying about where to park.

And, I can appreciate that this is a highly produced television show but the last time that Jessica spoke up to Ryan on their honeymoon re: his comments about tattoo, things quick escalated to a nasty fight and he stormed out.

Communication is critical but can be challenging when your partner SEEMS to have anger issues. It's not fun to be always walking on egg shells and IMO that's what it appears life would be like living with Ryan.

That said, they do seem to have high highs and great chemistry. Maybe with some counseling they can get to the other side and learn how to better communicate.

I have far higher expectations for these two than S&D.

The bolded above is what I'm hoping for them as well. I think that if they can learn to communicate they have the potential to be great together.

I'm with you on NYC being a great city to visit but not to live. I can't imagine living in a tiny space that costs an arm and a leg. In this instance, I side with Sean.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:14 pm

^^^yep, and it's hard for me to believe that I'd side with Sean on anything Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 3806527698
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:23 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^yep, and it's hard for me to believe that I'd side with Sean on anything Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 3806527698

Me too! laugh out loud
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by xtina77 Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
moonpie wrote: snipped..

From another site:  Ryan has a LinkedIn account under the name of Ryan Oehl.  He's a sales director for EPAY Systems, a payroll company.  What that means in terms of salary, I have no idea.  Oehl must be his father's name?

Strange, I remember reading that Linkedin account, but I don't remember that last name. ??

I thought he owned his own consulting business???

Edited to add: I looked on FYI's website and read his participant information and it states "Ryan is a 29-year-old business owner from Staten Island, New York." So, calling him a business owner if he's not, is that like calling Sean an ER/Trauma Nurse when really he's only a Nurse? Is this all producers trying to make them look more successful then they are?
xtina77
xtina77

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm

The preview for next week looks terrible: "We ain't gonna work; I'm done". I think there are certain boundaries you shouldn't cross even in an argument. He's basically dumping her.

I really hope this is again another crazy editing trick. I can't wait till next Tuesday.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:45 pm

I think, I might be wrong but it seems the argument just like the honeymoon argument is something that happened while not being filmed and I think he would they discuss off camera. I might be wrong. I like him but I have to admit, he is a hothead. He
Really needs a ride or die Chic who will put with his macho nonsense that he tries to show sometimes. I still like and think that even they broke up, they r very friendly, they flirt way too much than the rest of the couples on SM.

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:05 pm

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/sneak-peek-happy-new-year

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:08 pm

wow jess should not put up with that...
she said he took some of the wedding money for himself when they'd said they'd do something with it together...
trust is the most important thing in a marriage prolly blown up for drama but still -- yikes!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:12 pm

This guy is sketchy. He went on and on about how much money he has, yet takes $100 from the wedding money?Orignally he wanted Jess to keep all the money, yet dips into the pot?

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116