SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:18 pm

Oh boy laugh out loud. The delusion is real.

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by watchTV3 Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:54 pm

Who asked for what?

How does one go from wanting to be an aspiring actress, then an inspiration for battered women, to selling $15 beanies on the internet?

Last edited by watchTV3 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:56 pm

I was on her website. She could have at leaste used a primer or setting pray to take away from the oiliness from her skin. The picture is not flattering but I bet she thinks she's killing it.

Lol have you seen her Bio? This girl has jokes

http://www.iamcastro.bigcartel.com/
WHO IS JESSICA CASTRO?
My name is Jessica & I am 31 year old legal administrative assistant who was born in the heart of Brooklyn (Bushwick) to a Puerto Rican family. I've managed to keep myself a float both in the entertainment industry and in the corporate world. At the age of 17 I was introduced to the world of performance by entering the Miss Virginia pageant. Not placing however I knew right there and then that the entertainment industry was where my heart was. I soon learned the ins and out of the industry but made sure to keep my feet wet in the corporate world.

Recently being a reality TV bride, I am a Latina to be reckoned with as I've finally found my voice. The first Latina on a known documentary series, is how I met my soon-to-be ex-husband (at the alter, for the very first time). I soon realized that my "perfect match" was quite the opposite. After months of being verbally and emotionally abused, I struggled with speaking my mind and heart. Now divorced, I've decided to continue to work on my industry career and serve as an inspiration to thousands of social media followers. I hope to help women, especially Latinas, to realize that they are indeed Queens that should never settle for less in relationships.

Welcome to my world..... I Am Castro
!

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:05 pm

hmmm The terminolgoy #TeamWhatever is used when you're competing or a team has been formed for charity or an athletic event, or various events, what does #TeamCastro do? It sounds like her only goal is to get everyone on her side and not her ex's. If she wants to serve as an inspiration to others, she needs to let go of the past.

BTW how does someone born and raised in Brooklyn compete for Miss Virginia?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:48 am

I'm more shocked that she's claiming to be a legal assistant, yet isn't able to compose a simple paragraph. Her writing is poor and laughable.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:26 pm

IA watch. What kind of inspiration is she with the types of tweets she puts out there. I wouldn't have seen them if I wasn't following the tweets from last night while the show was airing. They are all annoying trying to keep themselves out front and centre. Their season is over, on to the next. They are all just former contestants at this point.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:25 pm

Moved from Season 3 thread.

BusyLizzie wrote:Last season's Train Wreck " is still going on. http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/jessica-castro-ryan-de-nino-married-at-first-sight-divorce-79290  .... I don't think I'm going to continue to watch this season. I totally believed the stuff about Sean .  

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:11 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116