SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:46 am

Continue here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jlccaz Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:54 am

Here is what she filled out, would have been confidential but for Ryan's bizarre behavior on Instagram ...

This is the form

Her document is secret of course.

Maybe Ryan thought it was public record?

https://www.nycourts.gov/forms/familycourt/pdfs/8-2.pdf

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:06 am

Can someone fill me in what has been going on? I saw Jamie Otis's twitter tweet & apparently someone tweeted this forum "the site that started this mess", which I really don't understand either.

TIA.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:23 am

Guessing Ryan and the rest of the MAFS group are reading this thread and what all has been reported here about both Ryan's and Sean, e.t.c! :shocked!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:33 am

I can't believe they're crying foul, welcome to (pseudo) celebrity. Maybe they'll retread back to private life if they can't take everything that comes with the spotlight.

The irony is they're probably bringing way more people here talking about the forum vs. pretending it didn't exist.

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomshakalaka Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:37 am

Unfortunately, all this drama is just ginning up interest in the finale so more people will watch. I think Season 1, with the genuine participants, is a thing of the past.

Too bad...I loved Season 1 because I liked all the people (except Vaughn, but it turns out he was an "actor" looking to get on tv). This Season bored me and I would record and fast forward through most of it. It was obvious the show was fake and most of the people on there had no interest in getting married. I think Davina and Jacqulyn were the only ones who legitimately were looking to get married. The rest were just looking for fame.

I won't be watching season 3.

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Amo630 Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:45 am

His one friend is a "rapper" that goes by "fitted." I'm pretty sure Ryan is in one of his "music videos." ️It is all about doing drugs.

Amo630

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:39 am

jlccaz wrote:Here is what she filled out, would have been confidential but for Ryan's bizarre behavior on Instagram ...

This is the form

Her document is secret of course.

Maybe Ryan thought it was public record?

https://www.nycourts.gov/forms/familycourt/pdfs/8-2.pdf

He posts the PO but conveniently leaves out the charges.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Realitytvlover Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:44 am

Just curious Ryan's IG says those papers were waiting for him when he got home.  I thought you had to be served a restraining order by hand from a police officer and they must be signed for.

I was thinking their wedding date was 12-11-14 and they can file for divorce exactly 6 months later and Jess filed that paper work 6-11-15. EXACTLY 6 months later to the day. Does anyone think they are divorce/annulment papers? Divorce papers can be left at a residence as long as a second copy is sent by certified mail with return receipt signature. I only know this as I am going through a divorce myself.

Last edited by Realitytvlover on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Realitytvlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sulamit Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:12 am

Realitytvlover wrote:Just curious Ryan's IG says those papers were waiting for him when he got home.  I thought you had to be served a restraining order by hand from a police officer and they must be signed for.

I was thinking their wedding date was 12-11-14 and they can file for divorce exactly 6 months later and Jess filed that paper work 6-11-15. EXACTLY 6 months later to the day. Does anyone think they are divorce/annulment papers? Divorce papers can be left at a residence as long as a second copy is sent by certified mail with return receipt signature. I only know this as I am going through a divorce myself.  

He as much as says in the caption it is an order of protection, i.e restraining order.

Sulamit

Back to top Go down

Post by Realitytvlover Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:30 am

I read that but you can't always believe him. He could just be saying that because of the story leaks or he cant say divorce now until after the reunion shows. It could be a restaining order but I didn't think those could be left for someone. They are hand delivered and you must sign for them in NJ. Maybe NY is different.

Realitytvlover

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:16 am

I thought the 6 months starts from when the split happens so she can't file for another 6 weeks at least

My take on thr waiting when I got home was just that he might have been served by a relative/friend of Jess who was waiting at his home. She works at a law firm she could have also used a process server through them and told them at approximately what time he gets home. Really until either of the says how it happened it it is just speculation

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
MVMom39forever
crazyjaney78
TwinkleB13
MiMi1963
smile4u98
Ariela
Chitown_Girl
sharkdiver
sunchick116
KallMeKaptious
makeupchick85