SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:49 pm

Diana wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Here's the second part of Whitney's Windy City interview….

http://windycitylive.com/video?id=9546496

Whitney froze her eggs a few years ago.
Every time she does anything, I just love her more and more. :claphands
I think it is really cool that she is able to tell her patients exactly what it will be like.  yes
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:31 pm

Chris interviewed by AfterBuzz on the red carpet last night at the Paley Center

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 10 Samuel10teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 10 Samuel10 teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 10 Family10teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 10 Samuel15teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:41 pm

Thanks for posting the interview lipsis. I like the interviewer, Cathy Kelley(sp?). She does the Afterbuzz Bachelor and Bachelorette segments. Hope Chris follows through on the romantic date idea.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:05 pm

That was a cute interview... Nice to hear him talk about what they've been doing. Too funny she went out and bought new sheets and throw rugs. Take her on that romantic beach picnic Chris!

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:05 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:Thanks for posting the interview lipsis. I like the interviewer, Cathy Kelley(sp?). She does the Afterbuzz Bachelor and Bachelorette segments. Hope Chris follows through on the romantic date idea.

Yep! I really enjoy AfterBuzz and Cathy Kelley is great. She was 100 percent team Whitney during the season and called it very early on that Whitney would be final 1. Maybe that was all RS spoiler but I don't think so. The hosts of AfterBuzz do a fairly good job dissecting the edit.

Chris did a great job with the interview and really comes across so genuine.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:10 pm

Sean and Catherine also did a good interview with Cathy Kelly last night. Right at the beginning Sean talks about the advice he gave Chris about DWTS and Catherine talks about she would have done differently at that time and hopes that Whitney will do. It's in our fan forum media thread if you want to see it.

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 10 Samuel10teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 10 Samuel10 teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 10 Family10teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 10 Samuel15teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:12 pm

In the interview, did Chris say that he and Whitney spent 4 days together right after FRC?  If so, that is the first time I heard that admitted.  When he was talking about Whitney decorating, I thought he meant his Iowa Bachelor pad -- can't wait for stories about her decorating his place.  How sweet that his sister and Whitney are flying out together on Sunday -- seems like she has been truly embraced by the family.  How fantastic!  

Chris needs to chill the Champagne and get ready for his beach sunset date with Whitney - she deserves it.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:17 pm

I thought he said 4 days after the finale?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:21 pm

MiniDiva wrote:In the interview, did Chris say that he and Whitney spent 4 days together right after FRC?  If so, that is the first time I heard that admitted.  When he was talking about Whitney decorating, I thought he meant his Iowa Bachelor pad -- can't wait for stories about her decorating his place.  How sweet that his sister and Whitney are flying out together on Sunday -- seems like she has been truly embraced by the family.  How fantastic!  

Chris needs to chill the Champagne and get ready for his beach sunset date with Whitney - she deserves it.  Smiley

Yes! He definitely said they spent four days together after filming ended.

I also thought he was talking about the Iowa Bachelor pad. giggling

I really think those two got tight during the four months between filming ended and ATFR. They seem really solid and in love. I changed my Avi because 1) I think Whitney looks absolutely gorgeous and 2) Chris is looking at her with so much love in his eyes as she is getting make up and hair done.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:26 pm

lipsis wrote:I thought he said 4 days after the finale?

I went back to listen and watch with CC and he said 4 days after the final rose -- so not sure what he is referring to.  I am hoping he meant back in November as it is nice to know they have spent substantial time together.  But guess that is moot since they are basically living together now.

The CC company records the words phonetically it seems as they wrote the word "bastard" for bachelor and "ass" for as.  I guess no one monitors the services.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:32 pm

^^^I think it was four days after the engagement on his farm in Iowa. They seem to have been together non stop since the live ATFR.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:37 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Billy Dec  ‏@BillyDec  · 3m3 minutes ago  
Super kind @BachelorABC winner @WhitBisch (fan?) & I after we shot @WindyCityLIVE today (Re-airs 12a!)
teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 10 CAgSPbwWsAApkbD

@BillyDec

Whitney is so adorable and a figure to die for. teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 10 2498057887 FYI I used to be thin like that...just sayin'. sneakyl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345