SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Gale1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:45 am

Does anyone know when his sister & Whitney are flying in?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Kristinkko Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:55 am

^^I don't remember where I saw it, but Whitney said she was going back on Sunday.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:33 pm

Here's the second part of Whitney's Windy City interview….

http://windycitylive.com/video?id=9546496

Whitney froze her eggs a few years ago.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:08 pm

nutty1 wrote:Here's the second part of Whitney's Windy City interview….

Oh my gosh, I love her! I really wish I had known more about this when I was undergoing fertility issues.
Her appearance on the bachelor may give previously infertile women some options that they had not thought about.
Way to go Whitney!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:15 pm

Every time she does anything, I just love her more and more. :claphands
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:15 pm

OMG, just the other day I said to my bf "I bet Whitney's already frozen some eggs, just in case" and he was like "and she will have had chris back in that office before he did DWTS and maybe injured his b***s". giggling

But good for her for being so practical!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Gale1 wrote:Does anyone know when his sister & Whitney are flying in?
Sunday
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:01 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Lot's more pics here from last night:   Newzcard Event Paley Fest

Patti StangerVerified account
‏@pattistanger   Hanging with #TheBachelor @C_Soules at #paleyfest @paleycenter @WEtv fun night!

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 CAhZBdsUIAAuzI6

What's "paleyfest" all about , I don't recall ever seeing this before ? anyone know?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:10 pm

Per Wiki
PaleyFest, also known as the William S. Paley Television Festival, is an annual television festival hosted by the Paley Center in the Los Angeles area. Founded in 1984, the festival, held annually in the Spring, features panels composed of the casts and prominent creative talent from popular television shows such as Community, Parks and Recreation, Mad Men and Lost, among many others. The panels field questions from a moderator and a public audience and often present exclusive content from their respective series.

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:11 pm

Jolena wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Lot's more pics here from last night:   Newzcard Event Paley Fest

Patti StangerVerified account
‏@pattistanger   Hanging with #TheBachelor @C_Soules at #paleyfest @paleycenter @WEtv fun night!

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 CAhZBdsUIAAuzI6

What's  "paleyfest" all about , I don't recall ever seeing this before ? anyone know?

The Paley Center for Media hosts a bunch of screenings, panels, events for a variety of different TV shows. In this case it was about the evolution of reality relationship shows and they had a panel with a wide variety of people. Quite a few media members were there as well to cover it.

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 87b72b10 teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 86669110 teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:45 pm

Re:  PaleyFest - Here is there twitter site with some video's of different TV show panel's  @paleycenter

You can search #PalyFest and that will bring a lot of tweets/pics and videos about the event on twitter.

Also, the guy sitting next to Sean in the panel is "Joe the Millionaire" link  PalyFest  
I will post more in Celebrity News thread.

Last edited by MiniDiva on Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:15 pm

Paley Fest is over. This was a separate event at the Paley Center for Media in Bev Hills., hosted by WeTV. They also have a center in NYC.

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 Samuel10teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 Samuel10 teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 Family10teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 Samuel15teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345