SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:58 pm

Jeepers wrote:He looks exhausted

I was just thinking that! His eyelids look like they are droopy. Reminded me of the story she told when they were on the phone and he fell asleep mid conversation due to exhaustion.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:58 pm

They are the cutest couple!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:59 pm

hmbach wrote:
Jeepers wrote:He looks exhausted

I thought the same thing.  *** edited - Obviously he is probably just tired from DWTS, but I found this an odd picture. Well maybe not odd since it seems like regular behavior for what we have seen of Whitney on the show.  She looks super happy.

It looks like they are both watching something….maybe TV? I am sure the guy is totally exhausted after dancing hours every day!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:02 am

no no This is the Chris & whitney FAN forum, right? Like Whitney's shirt says, "positive vibes only."

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:08 am

Love them!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:16 am

Love Whitney's shirt "Positive Vibes Only" :cutesmile!:

Looks like Chris is going to fall asleep in place tonight -- he is cha cha'd out!  And he thought farming was tough!   giggling

Hope his sister is taking the photo and keeping company with Whitney through the show tomorrow night.

ETA: They have been engaged 4 months today. Chris needs get his energy back to show Whitney his appreciation.

Last edited by MiniDiva on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:19 am

*** Just a reminder that this is a fan thread. Positive posts only. Thanks.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:34 am

Whit is back in LA to give Chris TLC after an exhausting day of dancing,she'll be there to cheer on his cha cha and she brought her positive vibes.

All is good in Chrisney land.:sprinklehearts

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:38 am

They are probably watching Northern IA vs Louisville (his state vs her state).
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:44 am

Kristinkko wrote:They are probably watching Northern IA vs Louisville (his state vs her state).

Probably so - he has a bit of the March Madness going on.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:10 am

She is so strong...they both are, but I feel like she has been a rock through this whole thing. She loves Chris, believes in them, so she finds it is ALL worth it. I'd be surprised if they didn't make it. I love this picture of them. I bet his sis is taking it, probably without Chris really realizing it. She has the faintest smile, but he's just happy to have his girl back- probably ready to pass out! This reminds me of countless sofa sessions with my hubby watching something. Where is his hand in this pic? It looks like she has something dark to the left of her- I know the pic is in black and white, but it could be his arm? Her legs are definitely across his lap. Not odd at all. ;)
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:51 am

tennischick80 wrote:She is so strong...they both are, but I feel like she has been a rock through this whole thing. She loves Chris, believes in them, so she finds it is ALL worth it. I'd be surprised if they didn't make it. I love this picture of them. I bet his sis is taking it, probably without Chris really realizing it. She has the faintest smile, but he's just happy to have his girl back- probably ready to pass out! This reminds me of countless sofa sessions with my hubby watching something. Where is his hand in this pic? It looks like she has something dark to the left of her- I know the pic is in black and white, but it could be his arm? Her legs are definitely across his lap. Not odd at all. ;)

Agreed not odd at all just a relaxing, loving evening together & just positive thoughts about this great couple together!! Hope his sister did come with to keep Whitney company & if so I wonder which one it is? teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 15 3806527698
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345