SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Mon May 04, 2015 10:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Source who graciously was kind enough to give us all the names at the sumo wrestling indicated that they, Kaitlyn and Shawn were "into" each other. That was early on, so it sounds like they had an good connection right off the bat.

Oh look the commercial is on now. laugh out loud

I wonder if we are going to have another "love at first sight" storyline. 
The difference is that Josh wasn't the FIR but Andi did say she could have given it to more than one.  Also, we do have a late 1-1 (epi 5).  Although Kaitlyn and Shawn don't live in the same city, they do work in the same industry - he wants to start a fitness studio and she was teaching spin classes and is dance trained. He seems to fit her usual type to a degree as well. 
... and they got fireworks although at different points in the season. Shawn - epi 5; Josh - near the end.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Mon May 04, 2015 10:55 pm

yes hope we get some insider info! I can def see the match between their personalities. I do think people who are similar with each other could be great matches as long as they don't butt heads. 

I do however think Shawn likely came on for TB esp cos of the twitter spoiler recently where the person said if he doesn't win he'll be the bach and how he left his job early on... if he found a connection with K I would see it as a bit of a change of mind for him as to what he's going for...

I think as far from what we know about how "into" each other K and a guy are - we have info on Shawn from the insider, and also the spoiler about nick and her making out when he first joined in NYC do we have any similar "chemistry" spoilers for K and someone? 

I can see how Chris Stan and her's date in NYC might be a positive indicator for attraction and don't her and Ben have a date with her leg on his lab in a truck somewhere? am I missing anyone else?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Mon May 04, 2015 10:59 pm

We do have the poster from Ireland who said she saw Nick and Kaitlyn, but they were not touchy- feely at all.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 04, 2015 11:04 pm

remockered wrote:We do have the poster from Ireland who said she saw Nick and Kaitlyn, but they were not touchy- feely at all.

True but we saw the same thing with Shawn & Kaitlyn at the Riverwalk. It's such an unnatural situation on those dates especially when you're only watching for a couple of minutes.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 04, 2015 11:08 pm

remockered wrote:We do have the poster from Ireland who said she saw Nick and Kaitlyn, but they were not touchy- feely at all.

Yes, the poster from Ireland said Kaitlyn and Nick weren't even holding hands on their 1:1 date.  Shawn has had her on his shoulders during sumo date and arm and arm on their 1:1 date in San Antonio.  And yes, Chris and Kaitlyn were embraced and smiling at each other in the middle of Times Square pedestrian area, so I am sure we will see more of that -- saving that for Chris' thread since this is Shawn's thread.   giggling

Can't wait to see Shawn and Kaitlyn on the screen together.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 04, 2015 11:14 pm

I could definitely see that being the case. At 34, and with a fair share of relationships & casual date experiences, I don't think Nick is looking for a fling.  giggling

Last season they spent the whole day together without even holding hands until the sunset scene.  He has things he needs to know.  Sexual chemistry can be felt but acted on later.  He needs to know how she thinks and what she wants. If that doesn't line up, why kiss her at all.  She's kissing 6+ guys as the lead of the show.  It's not all that great to get involved... unless there's much more that makes it worth it.

Shawn was FIR, had been on group dates, and then had his 1-1.  As said upthread, it was reported that they are "in to each other".  Having a later date was a good way to see if their initially feelings were progressing.  He went to Ireland, by all accounts, so I guess they are/were.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 04, 2015 11:59 pm

that's true!! wow just now realizing we have a LOT of nick spoilers
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 12:12 am

notarose wrote:

I could definitely see that being the case. At 34, and with a fair share of relationships & casual date experiences, I don't think Nick is looking for a fling.  giggling

Last season they spent the whole day together without even holding hands until the sunset scene.  He has things he needs to know.  Sexual chemistry can be felt but acted on later.  He needs to know how she thinks and what she wants. If that doesn't line up, why kiss her at all.  She's kissing 6+ guys as the lead of the show.  It's not all that great to get involved... unless there's much more that makes it worth it.

Shawn was FIR, had been on group dates, and then had his 1-1.  As said upthread, it was reported that they are "in to each other".  Having a later date was a good way to see if their initially feelings were progressing.  He went to Ireland, by all accounts, so I guess they are/were.

In regard to the bolded, this sounds just like the scenario with Andi and Nick last season, so Shawn could end up being F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 05, 2015 12:29 am

whipsnapper wrote:
notarose wrote:

Last season they spent the whole day together without even holding hands until the sunset scene.  He has things he needs to know.  Sexual chemistry can be felt but acted on later.  He needs to know how she thinks an what she wants. If that doesn't line up, why kiss her at all.  She's kissing 6+ guys as the lead of the show.  It's not all that great to get involved... unless there's much more that makes it worth it.

In regard to the bolded, this sounds just like the scenario with Andi and Nick last season, so Shawn could end up being F2.

Well, I'm writing blind as we have so little to go on giggling but I'm thinking Shawn and Kaitlyn, from what is known, are more like Josh and Andi.  Shawn's big smile, his giving Kaitlyn a piggyback ride down the street at the sumo date & comfortable in public in San Antonio (outgoing and gregarious like Josh), even that level of comfort with his body as I think the sumo bum shot pic was Shawn and am remember Josh's lap dance at the strip date. 
I'd say a possibility of a recycled "love at first sight" storyline that may continue or fizzle before the end.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 05, 2015 12:36 am

when it comes to shawn and K -- they are closer to age than some of the other guys -- I think Chris Stan would be another "age mate" that's closer to K's age so it'd be a friend-romance type of match between the two of them. I can see that having great potential...I think ultimately Shawn is imho one of the main contenders for F1  :Nod:
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 05, 2015 12:39 am

notarose wrote:

Soo true NR. From what we've seen from Nick, he looks for cerebral/mental and emotional connections FIRST. Taking the time to vet them out, make sure they are real... and then stoke them will only make the kisses MUCH MUCH more meaningful, satisfying and HOT :fanningfan when they do come.... and they will.... :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 9:22 am

Good speculation going on here, but can we stay on topic please and TY! Some of the posts would be good to discuss in Nick's thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia