SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:44 pm

Shawn is surely in the F4, IMO and I look forward to seeing Kaitlyn and Shawn's interaction live on TV.  From some the feedback and their San Antonio date photos they seem to hit it off and would make a fun couple, IMO.  yes

Would love to know what Shawn' guy friends are thinking about him being on the show especially since his pal Ron was on Andie's season.

Didn't Roberto get the first impression rose and he was the final one?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SueSt Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:46 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Shawn is surely in the F4, IMO and I look forward to seeing Kaitlyn and Shawn's interaction live on TV.  From some the feedback and their San Antonio date photos they seem to hit it off and would make a fun couple, IMO.  yes

Would love to know what Shawn' guy friends are thinking about him being on the show especially since his pal Ron was on Andie's season.

Didn't Roberto get the first impression rose and he was the final one?

Right, Ron. :yes:
Ron is also friends with Nick...
I wonder where his sympathies would lie.... Hmmmmm....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:56 pm

I would assume his allegiance would be with his BFF Shawn first as they seem very tight.  It was sad Ron had to leave due to the death of a friend and I have a feeling Shawn knew him too. They all seem like fun loving, out going guys so Ron would be supportive either way, IMO.  That said, Shawn clearly made an impression on Kaitlyn from the first night.

Per this IG, he is definitely #TeamShawn.

#selfiestick with my #dudes.  #Nashville #TeamShawn #TheBachelorette
Meghann Booth 5.59 pm 4/4/2015
cruiz07, ronniewoooo

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 891499_631608856939723_1341819456_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:23 pm

Thanks for that MiniDiva... I guess #TeamShawn is it!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:22 pm

SueSt wrote:Thanks for that MiniDiva... I guess #TeamShawn is it!

Sure thing.  Speaking of Shawn/Nick's friend Ron -- he is featured this year as one of the top 15 bachelors in the Nashville Lifestyle magazine.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:27 pm

I get the impression that Ron and Shawn are 'socialites' or in the "scene" in Nashville?? hmm just an impression. had the impression even before that shawn was a 'cool kid' and looking for some exposure...but then again maybe he hated his job and this was a good excuse/adventure as any to quit and go solo with his fitness gig

Ron has an interesting background though...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:31 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

Sure thing.  Speaking of Shawn/Nick's friend Ron -- he is featured this year as one of the top 15 bachelors in the Nashville Lifestyle magazine.

yes  I really would have liked to have seen more of Ron on the past season.  The short convo we were privy to peaked my interest. 
Hopefully we will have more convos and less antics this time around. I really like the UK series "First Dates" which is just a few couples per epi having dinner conversation.  Surprisingly fascinating.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:11 pm

Maybe he has not posted anything about Nick since it is not known to most of the general public that Nick will be on. Smiley
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 04, 2015 7:19 pm

Based on my research (no facts), I do think Shawn has a strong chance of being F1.  They both look like active, fun, social, family and partying people.  Also based on early photos of them together and feedback, Kaitlyn was into Shawn early on.  For fun and dating they would make a great couple, but I have to see their chemistry on screen to see a long term relationship.

Shawn has been silent on SM so there is hope that he could have made it to the final week of LCD/FD.  JMO.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 04, 2015 7:43 pm

I agree MD I think shawn could be a top contender for sure imho of the guys that're left per sleuthing info - Shawn, Jared, Nick & Chris Stan could be real contenders for F1 at this point laugh out loud 
it's really hard for me to make that match right now -- looking forward to seeing any of the interactions at this point Smiley

for those who've been part of pre-season sleuthing ...how does the pre season sleuthing translate and guide your thoughts about the potential between who's been sleuthed as a contender and the match with the lead once the show airs? 

I'm having a really hard time seeing K with any of the guys at this point not having seen the chemistry on screen...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 04, 2015 10:19 pm

^^ Well yes he has a good as chance as any to be F1 with those that are left. giggling  But I meant I think he has a better chance  than the others based on what I deem Kait/Shawn's potential to be and what we have already seen/heard about them.  JMO.

I just wish a friend or family member of Shawn's would post here.  Send a personal message to the admin Guardian Angel to share info privately. :Nod:

Last edited by MiniDiva on Mon May 04, 2015 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 04, 2015 10:23 pm

Source who graciously was kind enough to give us all the names at the sumo wrestling indicated that they, Kaitlyn and Shawn were "into" each other. That was early on, so it sounds like they had an good connection right off the bat.

Oh look the commercial is on now. laugh out loud

ETA: didn't see your post MD until after I posted.

Yes!!! Any information would be greatly appreciated! No names required, just details! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia