SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 12:41 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Shawn's birthday is today!   He must be 29 today.  Happy Birthday Shawn!  

How funny, Dr. Chris turn 29 next week on Tuesday, May 26th.  What is it about these guys?  

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 11280588_557399394399579_1067689339_n

Booth10

was almost sure i posted this but maybe message didn't go through -- they're both Geminis as is Kailtyn... 
very interesting -- supposedly the best matches for Gemini are Aquarius, Libra and Aires with other Gemini's being wildcards as a match can go either way. I always thought Dr. C was an aquarian but I guess not
Do we know what the zodiacs are for other guys?
Nick is a libra, I believe.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon May 18, 2015 1:45 pm

Really hope he's the next Bach now.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 2:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:Really hope he's the next Bach now.
between him and Dr. C I think I'll really enjoy that season -- hope it's not josh...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon May 18, 2015 2:40 pm

I honestly don't get the appeal with this guy but I am curious to see his personality. I would rather Just about anyone except Josh Murray be the next bachelor so I really hope this guy turns out to be likable.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon May 18, 2015 8:49 pm

Poor Shawn sad. Although I do think there's a chance that the RS spoiler is actually a foiler with the way thing were kept pretty close to the vest since Ireland, and Shawn is actually F1.

That said, if the spoiler is true (or he makes the F2 but Nick is F1), I want him to be the next Bachelor, please Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 18, 2015 8:51 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I honestly don't get the appeal with this guy but I am curious to see his personality. I would rather Just about anyone except Josh Murray be the next bachelor so I really hope this guy turns out to be likable.
Seriously. I'd take a shoe over Josh as the lead at this point. 

Please, Shawn, be good and win over the audience with your heartbreak!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon May 18, 2015 8:54 pm

Alanna wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I honestly don't get the appeal with this guy but I am curious to see his personality. I would rather Just about anyone except Josh Murray be the next bachelor so I really hope this guy turns out to be likable.

cantstopl

I'm personally hopeful Shawn is going to be awesome.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 8:58 pm

cantstopl alanna same here! I'll skip the season like i did CS' then catchup with it after it ends when i have nothing else to watch
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 18, 2015 9:11 pm

Alanna wrote:

This!!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 9:18 pm

during the ryan s interview ryan says "i like this guy who looks like calvin harris..." and k finishes his sentence for him "ryan gosling" and she says "he's a babe" and something else...
ETA
too many ppl talking over her for me to make out what she says...anyone can hear it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVO8Pvlc2g0&feature=youtu.be
here's her face when ryan says "if i were wearing a pink dress i'd be into that" and she laughs
birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Screen36

Last edited by emusha on Mon May 18, 2015 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 18, 2015 9:19 pm

emusha wrote:during the ryan s interview ryan says "i like this guy who looks like calvin harris..." and k finishes his sentence for him "ryan gosling" and she says "he's a babe" and something else...
Well I guess she doesn't like him enough, huh?!

Sorry, does this make me look bitter or something? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Edit- she says he's a "babe, babe soda." Kait, I hate thee.  giggling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 19, 2015 1:32 pm

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Notuyw
Celebrating life on a Monday with the #birthdayboy.. And then there was that other thing. #TheBachelorette #SwagAlert #teamBOOTH emojiemoji @shawn_booth18 @booth10

@danilauderdale

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia