SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:10 pm

As discussed, this has been sleuthed. There were two grey shirts sleuthed out on Kaitlyn. One with stripes, and one without at two different locations which I believe were both located.

Maybe the sleuthers who originally discovered it can give us a recap and refresh our memories?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:12 pm

So what you think Max is she says at that time is " it is hard for me to admit", we had s*x is from some other time.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:22 pm

Luvstruck wrote:So what you think Max is she says at that time is " it is hard for me to admit", we had s*x is from some other time.

I don't know but I've watched it over and over, and the whole thing is just a voice over.  Obviously she said those words but she is not saying them in that SC

That scene is at about the 3:28 mark, and really if you listen to her voice "it's hard for me to admit, etc, her voice is very calm, so the part of her crying has to be after she told whomever that she had sex and they got very angry, and that's the reason she feels so badly.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:18 pm

OMG you're so right! it's totally dubbed in ...she says "it's hard for me to admit" and the "we had sex" bit is dubbed in her lips move differently for part of the time... wow! I wonder if this whole sex-gate is blown wayyyyy more out of proportion than we even anticipate
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:42 pm

The first thing we hear her say

"I don't understand, it just happened" (voice over and she's crying)

"I don't think I'm a bad person, it doesn't me ashamed of myself but I do have other relationships and one of the ose relationships went too far too fast, that was something "I did, I made a huge mistake" (all a voice over and her voice is very calm)

"I just feel so bad" (we see her saying that and she's crying gray striped shirt)

"I think this will be the most important conversation I'll have" (voice over, the SC of her standing on the balcony)

"It's hard for me to admit it, but we had sex (all voice over, the scene of her sitting in leather chair and the guys in the yellow sofa)

"I made a mistake"
, (voice over)
"that doesn't make me a bad person"(we actually see  her saying that, she's in the gray shirt crying)

Looking at this, she might not be crying about the sex guy, the crying could really be about anything.

I'm putting this in the sleuthing thread also.

Last edited by Max64 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:46 pm

Moved to a different thread

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:58 pm

Nice recap Max! Thanks for that! It clarifies exactly how it is all edited! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:As discussed, this has been sleuthed. There were two grey shirts sleuthed out on Kaitlyn. One with stripes, and one without at two different locations which I believe were both located.

Maybe the sleuthers who originally discovered it can give us a recap and refresh our memories?

Like we need a third grey shirt, but now we have one.

There are two different grey t-shirts in the SC's posted by emusha. The t-shirt with Kaitlyn crying has slightly longer sleeves than the one with Kaitlyn in the doorway of her hotel room (supposedly greeting Shawn).

Then there is the third grey shirt with white stripes that Kaitlyn has on the balcony in Utah.

I didn't attach SC's to these descriptions, but can if you feel it's helpful.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:32 pm

This

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 Screen10

and this were sleuthed to be the same top. There was a better cap than this one, that showed the same pattern in the top. At the time we didn't know the maroon shirt had strips in it or if it was the same person as well as if it was the same as elevator guy.

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 006762

This, I don't recall being sleuthed. Someone can CMIIW

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 Screen12

The stripped top I believe the location was sleuthed, however I don't recall exactly. I thought Ireland?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:54 pm

Not sure, but they were both sleuthed out. If not Irelend, Utah?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:58 pm

I posted this after the preview, comparing the two shirts. The color is unreliable in my caps because I play with the settings to try to see all the details better. Thus the color may or may not be the same; so, don't use color for the comparison. I don't recall if the PI location was identified or not. ETA: The door cap was in Dublin, iirc.

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 06625f7f-e38d-4f76-8126-0bb488e758a0

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:01 pm

Litta123 wrote:I posted this after the preview, comparing the two shirts. The color is unreliable in my caps because I play with the settings to try to see all the details better. Thus the color may or may not be the same; so, don't use color for the comparison. I don't recall if the PI location was identified or not.

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 06625f7f-e38d-4f76-8126-0bb488e758a0

Thanks Litta.

The second cap isn't from the doorway cap, as emusha posted. The sleeves are different. I'm pretty sure though there was another cap that was sleuthed with the doorway guy and K's top to be the same for both.

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 006762

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia