SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by DMBFan Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:26 pm

I really think pre-FS sex guy is Shawn, but RS seems adamant so who knows.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:28 pm

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 006762
Just realized something -- the sc below of K saying "I made a mistake...I am not a bad person" she has on the same tshirt and makeup as ^^ and she's crying -- i wonder if this is after she talks to Shawn privately and tells him about sex guy -- have we sleuthed which hotel/location this is? then we have the scene of shawn leaving in the elevator in this same sweater he has on at the door (we know it's him cos of his reflection in the elevator mirror) -- has this been sleuthed already? and i just missed it? are the tshirt she has on below below the same as the one above??

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Screen11
birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Screen12
the make up in the above sc is the same as when she said "It's hard for me to admit it but we had sex". The makeup is also the same when she let Shawn into her room -- see sc below!
birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Screen13
birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Screen10

Based on these sc I'd say Shawn is not sex guy but K tells him about sex guy -- she also has serious feelings for Shawn cos of how she is crying after telling him about the situation...based on this I'd say Nick is sex guy OR jared. taking the speculation farther ... the way she is crying points to shawn being in serious contention for F1 and she messed it up with him...the way she is crying and referring to messing up her multiple relationships -- maybe sex guy is not one of her F1 contenders

Last edited by emusha on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:35 pm

^^Believe this was sleuthed to be Radisson Blu St Helen's in Dublin. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

The ITM SC could have definitely taken place either before or after Shawn's visit to her room.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:44 pm

I guess I can see this scenario- she has sex with Nick, tells Shawn, who freaks the freaking freak out, she lets both go due to the drama/stress. It would fit in with the spoilers and the possibility that she'll renege her decision and/or Shawn will get over it by the time of atfr. If Shawn is the sex guy, same thing with the names reversed (Shawn/Nick). One thing I feel makes sense is that sex guy isn't f1 because there's just too much drama and stress associated with him for her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:49 pm

Emusha, regarding the three screencaps above, I think the T-shirt in the top picture is definitely different than the one in the bottom two pictures. The top one has shorter sleeves and seems to have a striped band around the neck.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:59 pm

As JoJo mentioned it was all sleuthed out. Finding it all might be a sleuthing issue itself.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:05 pm

hmm interesting point beader ...here's the front of the tshirt in the first cap -- it does look different - sorry false alarm - ohh this has been sleuthed out -- sorry to rehash is there a summary of all things we know from sc? thanks!

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Screen12
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:10 pm

As far as "being sleuthed out": The hotel and time frame were determined as well as this being K and Shawn at the door conversing. 
Where they are documented IDK/remember anymore. 
As far as anything speculating what occurred would be anyone's game.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:15 pm

beader wrote:Emusha, regarding the three screencaps above, I think the T-shirt in the top picture is definitely different than the one in the bottom two pictures.  The top one has shorter sleeves and seems to have a striped band around the neck.  

Good catch on the sleeves Beader. Might be 2 different grey T's.

The only thing I know for sure is Kaitlyn wears too many grey tops. Makes sleuthing more difficult!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:53 pm

So far our thoughts on the spoiler being wrong has been along the lines of Kaitlyn ending up with either Shawn or Nick. What if this hotel scene was Shawn's goodbye visit to Kaitlyns room. We saw him at the door and also saw him leave in the elevator. I have no proof but just offering another angle to it all.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:59 pm

birthdayboy - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Screen13

If you look at the preview, this SC when Kaitllyn is talking to the guys, she actually doesn't say the word sex, it's dubbed in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:09 pm

That picture^of Kaitlyn we have no idea "where " or "who" she is talking to!
It was thrown in-between the guys sitting! I don't think it's during that time JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia