SELECT CONTENT

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 4:47 am

IrishGal wrote:Are the words what's being said over the screencap?  I'm confused by the captions.
They are closed captioning. So what is being said while the s/cap is shown if you turn closed captioning on while watching. Hope that helps.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Fri May 22, 2015 4:55 am

Yep..so the words have nothing to do with pics.  Thanks!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 10:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Thinking this is all Joe?  He is wearing a similar vest/long shirt combo with the white sleeves - the sleeves are what I noticed in all the s/caps as they seem to match along with his hair? Seems like his hair matches (higher up and goes to left -- so opposite side of Dr. C or Ben who have darker hair).  no idea

On his date with Kaitlyn in Ireland per RS. Perhaps on the boat in Ireland and then picnic? Per RS he said that Joe was on a 2on1 with JJ and they had a picnic and JJ was sent home. So maybe the boat ride after the picnic or?

(Snipped)
Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Vlcsn186

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Vlcsn274

Have these locations been sleuthed?

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri May 22, 2015 10:48 am

So we have 2 on 1 date drama between JJ & Joe to look forward to. What did Joe do to JJ? I doubt it will top the 2 on 1 with Ashley I & Cray-cray from last season.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 3:39 pm

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat May 23, 2015 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 4:21 pm

I dont think that is the Radisson...

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 22, 2015 4:29 pm

sophienette wrote:I dont think that is the Radisson...

I think it's the back side of the Radisson Blu in Dublin

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Radisson-sas-st-helens-dublin_030320091923171638

http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reservations/73198_radisson-sas-st-helens-dublin.aspx

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 22, 2015 4:32 pm

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Vlcsn124
Radisson Blu St. Helen's source--http://www.radissonblu.ie/sthelenshotel-dublin
Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 1369349959461

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 22, 2015 4:33 pm

GMTA! High clap

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 22, 2015 4:46 pm

So so awesome! Great job everyone! clapping! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 22, 2015 6:32 pm

Can anyone identify the guys from the back, so we have photo evidence of who is there in Dublin? I tried, I count eight but was having a hard time figuring out who is who.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 22, 2015 7:00 pm

So far, based on what I've seen of him "in person"on the show, I like him more than I thought I would. But can someone in KY please find a good hairstylist for him?  giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+32
yrkiemommy
BowenAnderson
jojo47
dw_a_mom
KB_Mom