SELECT CONTENT

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 7:56 pm

Sorry I thought you meant this:

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Vlcsn274

is the Radisson, and my reply was that it's not Smiley duh

But yes the guys walking is totally the Radisson. I thought that was known Embarassed . It is in the SCs list with location on the SC thread

Back to top Go down

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Final rose Sat May 23, 2015 12:38 am

What's wrong with joe's hair anyways??? It doesn't look the same as it does in all of his other pictures.

Final rose

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat May 23, 2015 3:51 pm

Like him so far, and agree that he is much more intelligent than his demeanor would indicate. Haven't checked his twitter feed but wouldn't be surprised if there were things on there I was uncomfortable with; cultural norms as to what is acceptable and funny have a lot to do with where you are from, and he is from a part of the country that views things quite differently than I'm used to.

Hair cut is maybe not the best.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:55 am

I have to say I love Joe. He cracks me up. I think he is one of my favs. honestly this season. But I love a guy who can make me laugh. And on the group date to the theater he had me laughing so hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:54 am

ICU wrote:I have to say I love Joe.  He cracks me up.  I think he is one of my favs. honestly this season.  But I love a guy who can make me laugh.  And on the group date to the theater he had me laughing so hard.  

Joe appears to be "what you see is what you get" & I really like that about him. When he was singing his own words & knocking stage props over I was LOL'ing as well.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:00 pm

I would love to see Joe on BIP.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:15 am

I really like Joe as well and I read in Chris Harrison's blog this week that Joe was probably the most liked by all this season.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:03 pm

Joe's hair should have it's own Facebook page. giggling

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:03 pm

Did you know ...Joe has a pic with Becca Tilley in front of a green screen https://mobile.twitter.com/joebaileysego
how did they meet already???? Kaitlyn is frieds with Becca so did she introduce them or what?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:23 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Did you know ...Joe has a pic with Becca Tilley in front of a green screen https://mobile.twitter.com/joebaileysego
how did they meet already???? Kaitlyn is frieds with Becca so did she introduce them or what?

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 CIxkFr9UMAAsvr3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:18 am

That photo looks photoshopped to me. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:27 pm

I don't know if this has been posted.

http://www.wetpaint.com/joe-bailey-lauren-iaconetti-dating-bachelor-in-paradise-1444922/

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+32
yrkiemommy
BowenAnderson
jojo47
dw_a_mom
KB_Mom