SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Tue May 12, 2015 10:11 pm

Yes that pic was the same that some folks thought was recent which was later confirmed as a reposted picture from last year. So though he was tagged in that pic 3 weeks ago, it wasn't a recent pic.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Tue May 12, 2015 10:12 pm

Siah wrote:
julychild wrote:
Siah wrote:Just went through his Insta. I like him even more now! He has quite the personality. That coupled with his cupcake entrance makes me think him and my girl Kaitlyn could be a good fit Hugesmile

Yes, he seems nice and likable. The problem with that is Kaitlyn doesn't appear to want a nice guy. She favourited this post by Carly Waddell, yesterday.
snipped

So she picked Shawn B then giggling
Haha, but I think she picked the self proclaimed half a$$hole guy in my avi<<<

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Tue May 12, 2015 10:12 pm

emusha wrote:His insta has the similar messages to his twitter regarding spirituality and faith -- found his insta post about being an extremist really interesting...

he sounds like a very interesting guy looking forward to "meeting" him via this show...

agree siah! I think him Ben and Nick are my faves right now... with Jared and Shawn prolly closely behind tho don't feel like I got a real sense for their personalities yet

Emusha. I took his instagram post about "extremist" meaning a general outlook and not religious. The other options were pessimists, etc.

I agree with your list minus Jared (shallow reasons - he jaw bothers me) and Nick - I re-watched some of his scenes and I don't see his appeal, but maybe he'll change my mind this season
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 12, 2015 10:14 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:If you go to his tagged photos on instagram he was tagged in a photo three weeks ago??
Are you talking about this one? It's from April 19th. If it was taken that day then he didn't make it past the F6.

asia_hamilton Killer crew
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 11111307_465113950312255_2126087022_n
http://websta.me/p/966971735498984790_17124258
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 12, 2015 10:15 pm

^Now THAT looks like a recent pic. Whenever someone thinks he is F1 something else comes up. Also the fake twitter account all these bachelor folks are following. cantstopl

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 12, 2015 10:17 pm

Hmmmm this is a different pic so maybe he was already home then if the pic was taken that day. RS better check here first before he releases his F1 spoiler giggling

Last edited by mercieme on Tue May 12, 2015 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 12, 2015 10:18 pm

Good find, blu!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 12, 2015 10:19 pm

I think carnegiesmith was spot on when she caught him deleting pics on April 20th. Didn't get a HTD IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 12, 2015 10:19 pm

Nice job, Blu!!!

And interesting that Kait wants a lover and a warrior. Hmm.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 12, 2015 10:20 pm

Siah wrote:
emusha wrote:His insta has the similar messages to his twitter regarding spirituality and faith -- found his insta post about being an extremist really interesting...

he sounds like a very interesting guy looking forward to "meeting" him via this show...

agree siah! I think him Ben and Nick are my faves right now... with Jared and Shawn prolly closely behind tho don't feel like I got a real sense for their personalities yet

Emusha. I took his instagram post about "extremist" meaning a general outlook and not religious. The other options were pessimists, etc.

I agree with your list minus Jared (shallow reasons - he jaw bothers me) and Nick - I re-watched some of his scenes and I don't see his appeal, but maybe he'll change my mind this season
ohh me neither!! I actually like how self-reflective he seems -- my kinda guy Smiley he seems to dance to the beat of his own drums 

this season seems to have great guys whose personalities are very multidimentional and will keep us interested in many ways and I'm liking that a lot...nick fits in with that...will look forward to your thoughts once you see him in action. I feel like my views are evolving by the minute as crumbs continue to fall about each of the guys' personalities  :Nod:

Last edited by emusha on Tue May 12, 2015 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue May 12, 2015 10:20 pm

Wait.. so whats his real twitter? I'm following a fake, aren't? @cstrand7 ?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 12, 2015 10:21 pm

mercieme wrote:Yes that pic was the same that some folks thought was recent which was later confirmed as a reposted picture from last year. So though he was tagged in that pic 3 weeks ago, it wasn't a recent pic.
which pic you refering to merc? the one posted by blu above?

I find Dr. C's tweeting very confusing ...and he's supposed to have deleted some insta posts too? hmmm scratch
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan