SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Wed May 13, 2015 12:25 am

emusha wrote:
mercieme wrote:Yes that pic was the same that some folks thought was recent which was later confirmed as a reposted picture from last year. So though he was tagged in that pic 3 weeks ago, it wasn't a recent pic.
which pic you refering to merc? the one posted by blu above?

I find Dr. C's tweeting very confusing ...and he's supposed to have deleted some insta posts too? hmmm scratch

A few pages out there is another pic of him with a different girl that was posted 3 weeks ago same time as the one Blu posted above. But the pic I am referring to was sleuthed to have been originally taken last year.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Brill Wed May 13, 2015 12:26 am

delete

Last edited by Brill on Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 13, 2015 12:27 am

Great job Blu!!!

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 13, 2015 12:27 am

Alanna wrote:Nice job, Blu!!!

And interesting that Kait wants a lover and a warrior. Hmm.
who does that mean?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 13, 2015 12:29 am

Here is the other pic that Blackhalo originally posted. Note that Chris was tagged 3 weeks ago but this picture again was sleuthed to have been taken last year.

BlackHalo wrote:This photo of Chris was posted on April 21. I find it weird she is congratulating him a month after filming while simultaneously wishing her friend a happy birthday. Makes me think the photo was taken that day.

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 10914385_475303792622506_36482140_n

laynesworld Happy birthday to my bro @jl1v and congrats to my other bro @chrisstrandburg on the bachelorette!
Read more at http://websta.me/p/968128822740501869_13479336#k0Rvr0lazDtSMo23.99

http://websta.me/p/968128822740501869_13479336

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Wed May 13, 2015 12:30 am

emusha wrote:
Siah wrote:
emusha wrote:His insta has the similar messages to his twitter regarding spirituality and faith -- found his insta post about being an extremist really interesting...

he sounds like a very interesting guy looking forward to "meeting" him via this show...

agree siah! I think him Ben and Nick are my faves right now... with Jared and Shawn prolly closely behind tho don't feel like I got a real sense for their personalities yet

Emusha. I took his instagram post about "extremist" meaning a general outlook and not religious. The other options were pessimists, etc.

I agree with your list minus Jared (shallow reasons - he jaw bothers me) and Nick - I re-watched some of his scenes and I don't see his appeal, but maybe he'll change my mind this season
ohh me neither!! I actually like how self-reflective he seems -- my kinda guy Smiley he seems to dance to the beat of his own drums 

this season seems to have great guys whose personalities are very multidimentional and will keep us interested in many ways and I'm liking that a lot...nick fits in with that...will look forward to your thoughts once you see him in action. I feel like my views are evolving by the minute as crumbs continue to fall about each of the guys' personalities  :Nod:

Same!! I'm so excited for the show to start so I can stop "guessing" what each guy is like! It'll be interesting because we have our pre-season thought about each of the guys and we have no clue what that's going to translate to on the show and in real life. I'm so excited to see though! Yay Monday!! :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 13, 2015 12:31 am

The picture Blu found today, wasn't posted at an earlier date in the past.I just stalked the posters account and that was the first time she posted the picture. It does look kind of recent. Great find, blu!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 13, 2015 12:33 am

Diana wrote:
Alanna wrote:Nice job, Blu!!!

And interesting that Kait wants a lover and a warrior. Hmm.
who does that mean?
She just fav'd a tweet how women want a lover and a warrior. Considering she just got engaged 5 seconds ago, I think it's something to keep in mind.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 13, 2015 12:34 am

carnegiesmith actually found the pic, I just posted it is all!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 13, 2015 12:39 am

Great team work, carnegiesmith and blue! Now go find who F1 is :detective

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed May 13, 2015 12:50 am

Brill wrote:So is Chris the guy that we were trying to figure out that was with Kaitlyn in NYC?  (The one the fan took and they were holding and smiling each other.)  I wonder if Chris maybe did get the Met Date that was so Romantic, or was that figured out to be someone else?

That has to be someone else, since Chris went on a group date to Aladdin where he "won" and performed in the show with Kaitlyn.

Despite the new pic and the instagram deletions, I'm still not convinced he's totally ruled out of being F4 (or even F1). Unless CH's "Top 5" is all foiler this season....

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Final rose Wed May 13, 2015 1:01 am

It can't be top 5 guys, can it? Ben z left before F5, so did Ian, and so did Clint. Right?

Final rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan