SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sun May 17, 2015 2:18 am

Very interesting clues!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 8367-910 Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 I_got_13 Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Sun May 17, 2015 2:22 am

Love hearing your thoughts allaboutlove! I'm team Chris so I want her to pick him laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 17, 2015 2:24 am

AAL, I just love how you dissect/analyze this cray cray show, you totally rock girl!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 2:26 am

Mercieme, I am all over the map with this season. It truly is cray cray. To me, it is either Dr. C or Shawn for F1 or Nick for F1. Nick is such a wildcard I cannot trust anything he is doing so I am all over the place with him. Shawn posted an IG pic tonight and I posted it in his thread and I don't think he looks blissfully in love. But who knows. Then Nick posts an IG post and he looks so happy. 

Come on Dr. Chris. Time to post a pic on IG, please and thank you Mr. Cupcake. Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun May 17, 2015 2:31 am

Chris was tagged on Instagram a couple hours ago and it looks like he's at a wedding. He looks good and is rocking a scruff.
The IG is: dmaske1

He was also tagged a week ago on IG by the user Asia_Hamilton and it looks like he got a haircut

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 17, 2015 2:35 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Chris was tagged on Instagram a couple hours ago and it looks like he's at a wedding. He looks good and is rocking a scruff.
The IG is: dmaske1

He was also tagged a week ago on IG by the user Asia_Hamilton and it looks like he got a haircut

dmaske1 G's up! 3h
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 11264577_1619074278378771_1461143700_n
http://websta.me/p/986591548282126586_579744239
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 17, 2015 2:36 am

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Imagejpeg
http://websta.me/n/dmaske1
GA! I earned another star! I am the one who posted it is going to be fun if they all have facial hair days ago!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 17, 2015 2:39 am

Oh geez one of the first pics of Josh post Andi's season was at a wedding....not saying it has any bearing but I am just having Murray-gate fever right now laugh out loud

I know some folks here think he is vanilla but he looks good and happy in that picture giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun May 17, 2015 2:40 am

^ Lol I thought the exact same thing! laugh out loud and Chris looks really good with the scruff :yes:

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 17, 2015 2:40 am

^ laugh out loud oh man yes I had flashbacks as well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 8367-910 Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 I_got_13 Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 2:43 am

mercieme wrote:Oh geez one of the first pics of Josh post Andi's season was at a wedding....not saying it has any bearing but I am just having Murray-gate fever right now laugh out loud

I know some folks here think he is vanilla but he looks good and happy in that picture giggling
Love me some vanilla ice-cream or vanilla cupcakes with sprinkles. Everyone said Matilda and Art were vanilla too. Mr Cupcake's my favorite already and I love Nick so that is saying something. giggling

Looks like all these guys were growing some scruff as soon as they left San Antonio. Haha. The scruff attack! Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun May 17, 2015 3:06 am

Prior to Auntie's information regarding Dr. Chris, we had absolutely no buzz of any kind to suggest he had a HTD. IMO, we do have legitimate buzz around HTD's for Ben, Nick and Shawn. Doesn't mean Dr. Chris didn't have one.

The fake twitter account says to me that someone was deliberately trying to mislead others. Might just be someone's idea of fun, but might be someone who wants Dr. Chris included in the F4 buzz - for whatever reason.

Whoever impersonated Dr. Chris on twitter was not as nice a person as the actual Dr. Chris from what we have seen. We don't know if this misinformation ends at a fake twitter account or if there is more to it.

As far as so many of bachelor nation following the fake twitter account - I think they just get a notification saying "5 people you follow just followed so and so" and they did. I know I don't scroll through an account to see if it might be fake aside from sleuthing.

Dear sweet Becca is a rascal. Her participation or decision to follow Dr. Chris real or fake) is IMO far more likely meant to mislead than it is a mistaken little "oopsie I leaked the F1".

If Kaitlyn falls madly in love with Dr. Chris then I am willing to also but I will be shocked if that is what we learn based on all the pre-season sleuthing in it's totality and not just this thread. JMOlittleO.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan