SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:55 pm

Such a great group of time. Such a waste not showcasing them enough.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:01 pm

Well, that certainly did end in a literal cliffhanger. Chris was falling apart there or just doing his best next bachelor exit.

I just don't see him as the next bachelor anymore. I was afraid he would be a puppet because he seemed to be so in the bubble and as great as he is, I just don't think it would be worth going on this show when he is a dentist and has a good life already. This show only will add $$, fame, drama, etc and unless that is what he is looking for no reason he can't find a nice girl on his own (as all these good guys can do). Just say no to more tears Cupcake.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:23 pm

That's so funny! He's having fun. It's so much better when they can laugh and not take the jokes to heart.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:25 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Aww, you have to love Doc Cupcake!  What a great sport!   :cutiepie

chrisstrandburg
Luckily my team rescued me with tissues soon after... In all seriousness, thank you all for the love. Keep spreading it wherever you go

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 11378158_1505034753120776_619963463_n

love him!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:50 pm

I think Tenley and Dr Chris would have made a great couple. To me, they are pretty similar in personalities.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:53 pm

What a cutie!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:45 am

Awww! What a sweetie pie.
He was just too nice for this show... poor thing crying on that cliff.
Was heartbreaking to hear him say that people have no problem saying goodbye to him.
Hope he finds someone who will never want to say goodbye to him.
He really is a nice guy and sadly most girls don't want such a nice guy but they should!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:46 am

I hope for this Chris to be like Chris L, too good for the hot mess the lead was and hopefully he will find his very own Payton soon.

I think he and Becca would be gorgeous together and are similar sweet people.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:25 am

Yes, cupcake and becca should be good!!

Btw, I thought we never heard anything about cupcake's past relationships?
Or I should say, except Shawn, we don't know much about any guy Suspect 2015-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:01 am

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 3806527698 is that an official Kleenex twitter account? ... I hope they deliver! I mean, there's always a need for tissues at the dentist's office.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Poor Chris. I do believe he is a nice guy that finishes last.
His final words were... "People are perfectly capable of saying goodbye to me". sad

The episode ended with Chris and Kaitlyn's one-on-one, where the poor guy was left hysterically crying over a cliff. But I can't imagine you were shocked by his exit.

Harrison: There was just no chemistry. It wasn't happening. He's a good guy and there was something early on with them, but it never went beyond that. Maybe that's something he hears a lot, always getting stuck in the friend zone.
http://www.tvguide.com/news/bachelorette-kaitlyn-shawn-nick/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:06 pm

What's the deal with Becca and wanting to pair her with guys from this season? I think Chris will do just fine in Nashville. I'm sure there's plenty of women who like "Cupcakes". :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan