SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:21 pm

sara11 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
notarose wrote:http://websta.me/p/957944783327923369_28313266

:drama

The comment under it:
mahsa_la28 You are missed in Chicago .good luck on this one 48min
I saw that and stalked that persons IG. She appears to be a fan who has met him once but he is not following her on IG.

Alright, I give up.
If Nick is indeed home, that means it's just not meant to be for him and Kaitlyn. If that's the case, I am glad he's sent home without investing too much time/emotion.
Still, I think it's odd he didn't mention anything about last night's game. IMO of course.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:28 pm

notarose wrote:
Max64 wrote:I don't know how to use twitter or Instagram that well to check, but I'm wondering if Nick has "liked" anything?  Typically people will "like" more posts than actually post themselves.  Could be an indication if these posts are just to throw the sleuthers off??

You need to follow a person on IG to see if they like other people's pics or make comments.  I don't follow him so I don't know.  I don't follow him on Twitter either but you don't need to see all of his activity.

I follow Nick on IG, but cannot see where to see his likes.
The last I see he favorited anything on Twitter was March 26.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:32 pm

nutty1 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Max64 wrote:I don't know how to use twitter or Instagram that well to check, but I'm wondering if Nick has "liked" anything?  Typically people will "like" more posts than actually post themselves.  Could be an indication if these posts are just to throw the sleuthers off??

You need to follow a person on IG to see if they like other people's pics or make comments.  I don't follow him so I don't know.  I don't follow him on Twitter either but you don't need to see all of his activity.

Thanks. I just thought that might be a good indication as to if he's really back up on SM or just posting random things to throw people off.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:36 pm

I think he is in Dublin as he didn't say one word about the game... Also that cartoon thing Elan has been posting very similar ones lately... Maybe I am just not up to date on the new emoji craze laugh out loud
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:37 pm

nutty1 wrote:
notarose wrote:

IG app:  activity icon (a heart) then following bar. 
 Basically you would have to follow very very few people and be parked on the app to be able to view a specific person's activity.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:42 pm

I see who he is following but thats it. I am looking on my Mac. I looked at the Instagram site and the IconSquare site.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:51 pm

nutty1 wrote:I see who he is following but thats it. I am looking on my Mac. I looked at the Instagram site and the IconSquare site.

It's only an app feature.  The viewer sites you mentioned don't have that option in their tool feature.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:53 pm

HE IS STILL THERE CONFIRMED BY RS!! oh elan...

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:59 pm

Can you think of a more blatant attempt to prove you're somewhere you're not than talking about the weather? laugh out loud Takes mere seconds to find that out no matter where you are. Poor effort, Nick/Elan! Better luck next time!

I guess they realised yesterday's picture couldn't fool us. I'm assuming the hugs are for us? giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:41 pm

He does not provide any proof but RS says Nick is still in Ireland:

Now that filming has moved to Dublin, Ireland the question was brought up again, “Is Nick still there?” The answer?…
Yes, he is. Despite his Instagram post yesterday and despite his tweets this morning, I can assure you Nick is still on the show. Producers are obviously aware that Nick being on the show has been spoiled, so they’ve decided to have a little fun. They’re not fooling anyone, but they sure are getting people to talk, which is exactly what they want. I’m here to tell you Nick is still on the show and any social media activity from yesterday and today is just producers jerking with people. Either they had him purposely send out the Instagram and Twitter post, or they did it for him.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:05 pm

Why? Why try to deceive people? For every one viewer who reads spoilers, there are 10,000 more who doesn't. No one else but me knows he is on the show, in my office, and practically every one watches the show. I simply don't get it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:07 pm

Hmm, things must be going so well between the two that producers have to hack Nick's phone to pretend he is still in the States.  But they're doing such a bad job with the diversion tactics, because they cannot con our sleuths/fans who know Nick's patterns/habits to really pull it off.  If they did, they would have known to send out a comment about losing the game last night.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg