SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:27 pm

hmm curious ...here's how i think it works
if you have location services turned 'on' under privacy settings you can only type in the name and the map facility still locates you where you are, not where you entered/typed in that you are... this is how it works on iphones not sure about other phones. so even if you manually want to enter your location you're limited to geolocating with a map only in a small mile radius of where you are. if you're in downtown chicago you might be able to geolocate that you're in the burbs but not in another country, for instance.
for the Wisconsin madison location on his IG post with a family pic he manually typed that location in but the IG app auto located him on the map to let us know he was actually at LAX when he typed in that he was at madison. (he had location settings turned on for instagram on his phone...)
anyways as I already stated -- if you have location services turned on for an app then it will still locate you where you are whatever you type in. the most recent post at little goat not only says "little goat" but the map also locates the post coming from little goat in chicago. the map always locates you within a certain mile radius of where you actually are so based -- so someone in the chicago area posted that old picture of nick on his IG account. so these are the options that make sense to me

1. nick is in chicago posting an old photo while at little goat at 2pm Chicago time in the day time
2. someone nick knows or a friend of the production crew who's based in chicago has agreed to be their instagram post person while nick is on the show

my thoughts are #2 is more likely than #1 and that they are playing with us because before Nick being on this season he practically never used geolocation on his instagram posts unless he's traveling (LA is- the *only* place i could find accurate geolocations where the text location and the map location match). I could not find any geolocation on an instagram post when he's at home in chicago -- he would mention where he is in the caption but he rarely ever actually does a geolocation while he's in chicago... that added with the fact that it's an old picture posted in the middle of the day on a monday makes me think they're still playing with us (and in other words) nick is still on the show

Last edited by emusha on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SueSt Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They are playing with us. It's ok, we can play back. 
Great pick-up line:
Prince Humperdinck: Please consider me as an alternative to suicide.

giggling LOVE that quote.  Kasha, you're on fire today.  
Between this and your " Nick is smooth and Elan is curly---err--crunchy. Let it roll boys. Even Mr. Peanut has an occasional Monday." comment, you've got me LOL today!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:31 pm

notarose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Well, it's an old outfit(jacket) for sure! 
Men love hanging on to the old reliable.

This one?

http://websta.me/p/882229308191608597_28313266
I don't remember if it was that photo's hoodie as I don't recall that photo.  giggling
But I thought I remember seeing that hoodie on him quite a bit from last year(the show or sm).

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:33 pm

emusha wrote:hmm curious ...here's how i think it works
if you have location services turned 'on' under privacy settings you can only type in the name and the map facility still locates you where you are, not where you entered/typed in that you are... this is how it works on iphones not sure about other phones. so even if you manually want to enter your location you're limited to geolocating with a map only in a small mile radius of where you are. if you're in downtown chicago you might be able to geolocate that you're in the burbs but not in another country, for instance.
for the Wisconsin madison location on his IG post with a family pic he manually typed that location in but the IG app auto located him on the map to let us know he was actually at LAX when he typed in that he was at madison. (he had location settings turned on for instagram on his phone...)
anyways as I already stated -- if you have location services turned on for an app then it will still locate you where you are whatever you type in. the most recent post at little goat not only says "little goat" but the map also locates the post coming from little goat in chicago. the map always locates you within a certain mile radius of where you actually are so based -- so someone in the chicago area posted that old picture of nick on his IG account. so these are the options that make sense to me

1. nick is in chicago posting an old photo while at little goat at 2pm Chicago time in the day time
2. someone nick knows or a friend of the production crew who's based in chicago has agreed to be their instagram post person while nick is on the show

my thoughts are #2 is more likely than #1 and that they are playing with us because before Nick being on this season he practically never used geolocation on his instagram posts unless he's traveling (LA is- the *only* place i could find accurate geolocations where the text location and the map location match). I could not find any geolocation on an instagram post when he's at home in chicago -- he would mention where he is in the caption but he rarely ever actually does a geolocation while he's in chicago... that added with the fact that it's an old picture makes me thin they're still playing with us (and in other words) nick is still on the show

Also, if he WAS in Chicago, chances are he'd be at work, not hanging out in a bar in his hoodie. giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:39 pm

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2011/06/26/fakelocation/
The above is 1 example of how this can be done. 

Keep in mind that Nick works for SalesForce which is , in part, in the app business. 

Also, anyone with Nick's SM passwords can log into his accounts and posts, etc as his proxy so that remains an option as well.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:41 pm

Yeah, I think he gave his SM passwords to someone while he's gone (maybe his brother) and Elan knows about it so they're sort of communicating in code. OR he has some app that let's you fake locations on IG. Pretty sure they exist.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:41 pm

delete

Last edited by emusha on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double post)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:42 pm

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:43 pm

emusha wrote:
jjinkc wrote:I wish that I had grabbed a screenshot of it, but I was at work and quickly swiped it to look and see what it was. But it clearly said that Nick and Elan favorite a tweet and it only linked to Andi's tweet. I may have misunderstood...totally possible because I don't do Twitter! They are actually the only people I follow because of live tweeting for BIP and Elan because, why not?
Is it possible to unfavourite a tweet, like it is possible to do for IG?
maybe you saw nick favorite a tweet but because you don't follow his sister it just told you he favorited a tweet but not whose? i'm not sure how notifications work but that might be how that happened...because andi's tweet was not favorited by nick unless it was unfavorited it already...

did it say nick and elan favorited and then showed the same exact tweet by andi or which nick favorited a tweet listed on a different line

You didn't imagine it, jjiknc, I just picked up my phone and the notification was still there. They both liked Andi'so tweet about NY. Elan must have unliked for both accounts at the same time, too. He is really having fun with his new role.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:43 pm

jjinkc wrote:
emusha wrote:
jjinkc wrote:I wish that I had grabbed a screenshot of it, but I was at work and quickly swiped it to look and see what it was. But it clearly said that Nick and Elan favorite a tweet and it only linked to Andi's tweet. I may have misunderstood...totally possible because I don't do Twitter! They are actually the only people I follow because of live tweeting for BIP and Elan because, why not?
maybe you saw nick favorite a tweet but because you don't follow his sister it just told you he favorited a tweet but not whose? i'm not sure how notifications work but that might be how that happened...because andi's tweet was not favorited by nick unless it was unfavorited it already...

did it say nick and elan favorited and then showed the same exact tweet by andi or which nick favorited a tweet listed on a different line

It said that "Nick and Elan (shows their twitter handles) both favourited a tweet/post (I can't remember exactly what that part was, it was the "both" that caught my eye)" and then showed 1 link, which was Andi's tweet. I don't even pay attention to those things when they come up, usually it's a reminder to sign in or say "we've missed you" but this one caught my attention because it said "both". I've been following the discussion that Elan might be doing Nick's SM so I was curious. It was very quick on her post, she had only posted it minutes before.
Sorry if I've confused anyone, but I think "he" might have unfavourited it? Does Nick even favourite stuff of Andi's? Is elan's favourite still there? Admittedly, I don't now anything about this stuff!

i think it's possible that he might have accidentally favorited it from two accounts!! and then immediately unfavorited...that could be a clear clue that elan has access to nick's account
nick has favorited andi's posts in the past particularly when aftr for cs was airing and she made a joke about hoping cs's aftr goes better than hers...
i actually think elan has unfavorited the post by andi which i think is was a tweet and pic of the flat iron building?? it doesn't appear under his favorites https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/favorites
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:45 pm

julychild wrote:
emusha wrote:

You didn't imagine it, jjiknc, I just picked up my phone and the notification was still there. They both liked Andi'so tweet about  NY. Elan must have unliked for both accounts at the same time, too. He is really having fun with his new role.

could you please take a screenshot??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:55 pm

emusha wrote:
julychild wrote:
emusha wrote:

You didn't imagine it, jjiknc, I just picked up my phone and the notification was still there. They both liked Andi'so tweet about  NY. Elan must have unliked for both accounts at the same time, too. He is really having fun with his new role.

could you please take a screenshot??

Too late! the notifications goes off once you read them. I saw it and immediately went to Nick's account to see, it it didn't show in his favourite. It wasn't in Elans too. I came to the board and saw the convo. Those two accounts definitely favourited/unF that tweet.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg